• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dean fact versus opinion

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not on this board. lol
Other than Dad, name one more that said there would be a deal. Be prepared to back it up. Bet you don't respond.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Dad, name one more that said there would be a deal. Be prepared to back it up. Bet you don't respond.

I remember seeing others. I dont have their usernames off the top of my head. People come and go on here.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember seeing others. I dont have their usernames off the top of my head. People come and go on here.
I guess this is another one of your facts that your "proved" was true?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exploding:Is how it feels trying to get thru to Dean it's his posting style not his opinions that run people the wrong way

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is another one of your facts that your "proved" was true?

Its irrelevant really. I was argued about it. Plus I was argued that I thought the Skins would take the wait and see approach.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exploding:Is how it feels trying to get thru to Dean it's his posting style not his opinions that run people the wrong way
This. Unfortunately he doesn't understand this. Or maybe he does and just likes the attention?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its irrelevant really. I was argued about it. Plus I was argued that I thought the Skins would take the wait and see approach.
Irrelevant? Isn't this the whole topic if this particular thread?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know i predicted a deal getting done . no shame from me on that . i expected a fair deal being offered . none was forthcoming

however you did say a trade was possible . i said no way it was and i was right nanny nanny poopoo

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know i predicted a deal getting done . no shame from me on that . i expected a fair deal being offered . none was forthcoming

however you did say a trade was possible . i said no way it was and i was right nanny nanny poopoo

lol. true. I mentioned trade b/c I knew a deal wouldn't get done. still to this day I cant believe the 49ers didn't offer 1st rounder for him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You guys just cant handle what happened.
You're right. I can't sleep at night. I've been drinking more. I think I may need to seek help. All because of what happened......BTW, what did happen?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I can't sleep at night. I've been drinking more. I think I may need to seek help. All because of what happened......BTW, what did happen?

Wellwhat do you want me to tell you. Seek help. Im glad to see you realize that you have a problem. that is step 1.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no pimping involved. Fact is no deal was done and I predicted that. So deal with it.

It is a FACT that no deal was completed. Yes, you did predict it. That is also a FACT.

Now remind us of your reasoning for believing this. Oh. It was KC was a greedy bastard and would turn down a fair market offer. This is the most important part of the discussion and you were wrong about it.

not on this board. lol

Yes. On this board an overwhelming majority believed a deal would not be completed. Most believed the FO would not offer a fair deal and that is what the arguments were about, typically.

It is all very relevant. The Skins did not take the wait and see approach. They did that last season. This season they chose not to give a fair offer.

No. You guys just cant handle what happened.

The purpose of this thread is known only by the creator of this thread. That is me.

The purpose of this thread was to show you do not know the difference in fact and opinion with an underlying purpose of making you look like an idiot.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a FACT that no deal was completed. Yes, you did predict it. That is also a FACT.

Now remind us of your reasoning for believing this. Oh. It was KC was a greedy bastard and would turn down a fair market offer. This is the most important part of the discussion and you were wrong about it.

Yes. On this board an overwhelming majority believed a deal would not be completed. Most believed the FO would not offer a fair deal and that is what the arguments were about, typically.

It is all very relevant. The Skins did not take the wait and see approach. They did that last season. This season they chose not to give a fair offer.

The purpose of this thread is known only by the creator of this thread. That is me.

The purpose of this thread was to show you do not know the difference in fact and opinion with an underlying purpose of making you look like an idiot.

The only idiot is you im living rent free in that head of yours. I said both sides don't want a LTD deal and that was clearly true. I guess you couldn't figure that one out. You can throw all the insults you want. Nothing happened. Deal with it. You constantly knock this team so go route for another team.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only idiot is you im living rent free in that head of yours. I said both sides don't want a LTD deal and that was clearly true. I guess you couldn't figure that one out. You can throw all the insults you want. Nothing happened. Deal with it. You constantly knock this team so go route for another team.

Far from an idiot. The only time I think of you is when I come on here, so you are from being in my head. I enjoy coming on here and making you look stupid. I would prefer you begin to learn to think instead though.

Your position evolved through the whole process. You thought the FO actually wanted KC and swore KC would turn down any offer. You thought a fair deal would be offered. One was never offered, so it is on the FO. We know they did not want a deal to be done. As usual, you think you can read motives. KC obviously wanted a a LTD because he would have signed twice with us. This year, who really knows, but if a fair offer were placed, many believe he would have signed.

I knock this team? Really? Show me the proof of that. I knock the FO because I think they are nearly as foolish as you.

Good one at the end. I know I am but what are you equivalent. Please don't show up to a war of wits unarmed again.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were wrong...fact :behindsofa:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from an idiot. The only time I think of you is when I come on here, so you are from being in my head. I enjoy coming on here and making you look stupid. I would prefer you begin to learn to think instead though.

Your position evolved through the whole process. You thought the FO actually wanted KC and swore KC would turn down any offer. You thought a fair deal would be offered. One was never offered, so it is on the FO. We know they did not want a deal to be done. As usual, you think you can read motives. KC obviously wanted a a LTD because he would have signed twice with us. This year, who really knows, but if a fair offer were placed, many believe he would have signed.

I knock this team? Really? Show me the proof of that. I knock the FO because I think they are nearly as foolish as you.

Good one at the end. I know I am but what are you equivalent. Please don't show up to a war of wits unarmed again.

Are you serious? You dont even know what a game winning play is. lol. You knocked the Mclain and Mcgee signings heavily. My position was the one I just stated. You couldn't handle the wait and see approach and you continued to reply to my messages. No party wanted a ltd this year. You still cant get that through your head. Yes living rent free. It so obvious. You want to insult me I will insult you right back.

Where did McCaffery get picked in the draft genius???

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? You dont even know what a game winning play is. lol. You knocked the Mclain and Mcgee signings heavily. My position was the one I just stated. You couldn't handle the wait and see approach and you continued to reply to my messages. No party wanted a ltd this year. You still cant get that through your head. Yes living rent free. It so obvious. You want to insult me I will insult you right back.

Where did McCaffery get picked in the draft genius???

I know exactly what you refer to as a game winning play. It just doesn't exist or make any sense. A single play does not win a game. I find it stupid when people put a whole game on 8 seconds when the game lasts 60 minutes.

Please look again on my opinions of McGee and McClain. You stating I knocked them proves you are an idiot. I defended McClain and even more so McGee.

And you can't handle the TRUTH.

We know for sure the Redskins didn't want a fair deal. You do not know for sure what KC wanted because it was never offered.

I am still waiting for an insult a three year old can't come up with Mr. Furious.

Where did MCaffery go? Pick 8 wasn't it? You see. I am not afraid to be wrong and my beliefs was founded in logic. You can do nothing but parrot people and state the obvious or the opinion a majority holds. Then you brag about being right on a subject 98% got right. The only reason 2% got it wrong was they thought the FO would learn from their past.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know exactly what you refer to as a game winning play. It just doesn't exist or make any sense. A single play does not win a game. I find it stupid when people put a whole game on 8 seconds when the game lasts 60 minutes.

Please look again on my opinions of McGee and McClain. You stating I knocked them proves you are an idiot. I defended McClain and even more so McGee.

And you can't handle the TRUTH.

We know for sure the Redskins didn't want a fair deal. You do not know for sure what KC wanted because it was never offered.

I am still waiting for an insult a three year old can't come up with Mr. Furious.

Where did MCaffery go? Pick 8 wasn't it? You see. I am not afraid to be wrong and my beliefs was founded in logic. You can do nothing but parrot people and state the obvious or the opinion a majority holds. Then you brag about being right on a subject 98% got right. The only reason 2% got it wrong was they thought the FO would learn from their past.

I thought you were on board with the others knocking the Mc boys. my bad if I made that mistake. after the MCcaffery call you should be allowed to comment on draft picks. that's how bad it was. Yes living rent free, starting threads in my name and throwing out insults. Absolutely