• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dean fact versus opinion

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are 5 instances of you using the word "fact" improperly out of the last 200 times the word "fact" has been used in any post you made.

My personal favorite is post 273. You have to read the back over the context to see some.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean is correct and the universe is wrong....fact

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are 5 instances of you using the word "fact" improperly out of the last 200 times the word "fact" has been used in any post you made.

My personal favorite is post 273. You have to read the back over the context to see some.

those are past posts and were true at the time. You are psycho. lol

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those are past posts and were true at the time. You are psycho. lol
How can a fact be true at that time but not now? If its not true now, it was never a fact. Get it?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can a fact be true at that time but not now? If its not true now, it was never a fact. Get it?

I just commented on information that I thought it was a fact back then. Recently there was no way of me knowing that the KC crew did counter. Im not behind close doors of the meeetings. I just respond to information that is posted. Just like vt and stym did

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just commented on information that I thought it was a fact back then. Recently there was no way of me knowing that the KC crew did counter. Im not behind close doors of the meeetings. I just respond to information that is posted. Just like vt and stym did
You mean you jumped to a conclusion without really investigating. Almost like you had a preconceived belief and were looking for anything to justify it? So are you saying you were wrong?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean you jumped to a conclusion without really investigating. Almost like you had a preconceived belief and were looking for anything to justify it? So are you saying you were wrong?
:nono: Never

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I knew at the time that the KC camp countered then yes I blame Bruce. My whole beef was that KC camp was silent in all of this. I never knew there was back and forth negoationing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fact is a fact. It is not what you think at the time. That is called a belief. A belief isn't a fact nor is it not a fact. It could be either. It is a belief because you do not know.

Like I said, every one of those posts has you using the word fact incorrectly. You use the word fact because you believe it gives your opinion more credence. When in fact, it makes you look like a tool.

Those are just the ones with the word fact. I didn't go to the word proof or how you like to speak in absolutes. This is why I give you a hard time. People who don't understand facts or won't look for the proof are to biased to have a discussion. That is why it turns to argument.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon gk, a fact is a fact up until it becomes wrong then is a belief ..... a wrong belief but no less a belief now that the fact was proven wrong. Maybe we put too much stock in Riddick, Polian and Cooley. Who knew? Those danged slicksters McCartney and Cousin's didn't throw Bruce under the bus and tell everyone they had done a little negotiating. The nerve of those guys!!!!:rolleyes2:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact.. Dan Snyder owns the Redskins

Opinion.. .Dan Snyder suffers from Napoleonic complex.

See the difference. :D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Snyder wants to be French? :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dean , you were told numerous times by me , that , that had to happen as far as proposals go . you didnt want to hear it because you had blinders on . common sense could only dictate that and an ounce of critical thinking would have led you to that conclusion . VT and sty were told the same thing and both didnt want to hear it neither did mitz .

you know dean , just admit you want someone , anyone else . in your case i dont believe you are RG3 butt hurt but rather you are a draft head and you like the idea of getting a new rookie to be the next "in qb "

coach , he is a sudfeld zealot , country is just impatient , mitz and VT i havent figured yet but i have suspicions

my solution to this if you dont want KC , is to sign drew brees (overpay most likely ) but he is a guy for a couple of years can move the ball forward rather then tread water (and can justify an overpay ) then simply draft a qb that falls at our spot in the draft . he learns behind an all time great and when he is put out to pasture new guy takes over and we keep moving forward

we get the best of both worlds , we dont blow draft capitol on a wunderkind and we get a respected qb to place hold . you can suck the dick right off either AJ or grap but neither has proven a thing and are far less proven then what we have

i cant see selling the house for stafford or drafting a rookie to start year one

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean , you were told numerous times by me , that , that had to happen as far as proposals go . you didnt want to hear it because you had blinders on . common sense could only dictate that and an ounce of critical thinking would have led you to that conclusion . VT and sty were told the same thing and both didnt want to hear it neither did mitz .

you know dean , just admit you want someone , anyone else . in your case i dont believe you are RG3 butt hurt but rather you are a draft head and you like the idea of getting a new rookie to be the next "in qb "

coach , he is a sudfeld zealot , country is just impatient , mitz and VT i havent figured yet but i have suspicions

my solution to this if you dont want KC , is to sign drew brees (overpay most likely ) but he is a guy for a couple of years can move the ball forward rather then tread water (and can justify an overpay ) then simply draft a qb that falls at our spot in the draft . he learns behind an all time great and when he is put out to pasture new guy takes over and we keep moving forward

we get the best of both worlds , we dont blow draft capitol on a wunderkind and we get a respected qb to place hold . you can suck the dick right off either AJ or grap but neither has proven a thing and are far less proven then what we have

i cant see selling the house for stafford or drafting a rookie to start year one
SUDFELD ON BRO