• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deadliest Catch

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there have been a billion seasons of this show but I didn't see an actual thread about it.

Sig - Gave the blessing... Mandy is pretty nice on the eyes if you ask me.

Watching this show it makes me actually want to go out on the Bearing Sea and join up but then immediately after I think they I think to myself, "you are fing nuts"

These men and women really do risk their lives so we can get quality food, my hats off to them

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your favorite Captain?

It's a toss up between Sig and Jake for me

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the a few seasons of the show. I liked it, but I've lost track of it.

I can't believe these guys work in those conditions for such long stretches with little/no sleep. It's a miracle more aren't injured/killed.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show was not bad but my dad rerunned it to death and I can't stand it. Kind of like Survivor, only so many times can I see damn near the same thing before it gets old.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the a few seasons of the show. I liked it, but I've lost track of it.

I can't believe these guys work in those conditions for such long stretches with little/no sleep. It's a miracle more aren't injured/killed.
Same foe me. I watched several of the first seasons and liked it a lot but then lost track.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize it was still on the air.

I liked it, but also just kind of forgot about it. Last I remember Josh and Jake were trying to get their old boat going, but failed and they ended up on other crews or something.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize it was still on the air.

I liked it, but also just kind of forgot about it. Last I remember Josh and Jake were trying to get their old boat going, but failed and they ended up on other crews or something.

I have no idea where Jake is... IF he is even fishing or not.. Josh eventually got the boat up and running with a new captain, so he's co-captain

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where Jake is... IF he is even fishing or not.. Josh eventually got the boat up and running with a new captain, so he's co-captain

Jake ended up in and out of rehab, there was one point he ended up in the hospital, he got his ass kicked in Washington State and was trying to regain movement in his body....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake ended up in and out of rehab, there was one point he ended up in the hospital, he got his ass kicked in Washington State and was trying to regain movement in his body....

Yeah I knew he was in rehab, good for him, that's he's seeking help. Didn't hear about getting his ass kicked, that blows!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jake was on the local news here in phoenix about 2 weeks ago. He got into some trouble, and then didn't show up for this court date.

They were saying he had another court date that friday, but I never heard if he showed up or anything.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake was on the local news here in phoenix about 2 weeks ago. He got into some trouble, and then didn't show up for this court date.

They were saying he had another court date that friday, but I never heard if he showed up or anything.

Well that sucks!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bailed on it after last season. It's not fun anymore. Wild Bill is a constant fucking dick to his son and everyone else. Jake Anderson went from a happy guy to the biggest entitled and overdramatic asshole as soon he became a captain. Not only that, he sucks at it. He can't manage his crew and he's constantly missing crab. It's exactly like that other captain told him a couple of years ago when he worked on another boat (not the NW), "you're not ready. They babied you on the Northwestern". They spend less time with the Time Bandit. I was invested in seeing Josh take over the Cornelia Marie but I saw where they dropped that boat from the show for the new season. Add that all up and I didn't bother to watch this year. The NW was ok but I'm not sitting through a bunch of douchebags to watch maybe 10 minutes of footage that's enjoyable

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bailed on it after last season. It's not fun anymore. Wild Bill is a constant fucking dick to his son and everyone else. Jake Anderson went from a happy guy to the biggest entitled and overdramatic asshole as soon he became a captain. Not only that, he sucks at it. He can't manage his crew and he's constantly missing crab. It's exactly like that other captain told him a couple of years ago when he worked on another boat (not the NW), "you're not ready. They babied you on the Northwestern". They spend less time with the Time Bandit. I was invested in seeing Josh take over the Cornelia Marie but I saw where they dropped that boat from the show for the new season. Add that all up and I didn't bother to watch this year. The NW was ok but I'm not sitting through a bunch of douchebags to watch maybe 10 minutes of footage that's enjoyable

Yeah I am not sure why they went away from the Time Bandit. Did Andy leave?

Jack Anderson was babied for the most part but that was Sig trying to take him under his wing. Hell, Sig still helps him out. I guess if you can "make it" on the NW then you ok to be a Captain if you get a chance. Though he has a very short leash with the boat owners if I am not mistaken.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shows gone down hill the past few seasons, too much drama and not enough of the stuff that made the show great. I really enjoyed the "After the Catch" series they used to do but don't anymore. Wish Netflix or Hulu would pick this show up so I can re-watch the early seasons.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shows gone down hill the past few seasons, too much drama and not enough of the stuff that made the show great. I really enjoyed the "After the Catch" series they used to do but don't anymore. Wish Netflix or Hulu would pick this show up so I can re-watch the early seasons.

I thought Netflix had Deadliest Catch already.. Could be mistaken though