• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: D'Backs @ M's; July 27th-29th

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Zduriencik still believe in this team moving forward?

"Look, if I didn't believe in what we've built here and where we were headed I wouldn't need to be fired. I would leave. This organization and fanbase deserves a winner, and we are committed to giving it to them. No one needs to tell us that this season has been hard. It's no fun watching your hard work go so wrong, just like it's no fun spending your money to watch the team lose. We and the fans aren't that different here in how we feel. But there is still a lot of talent on this ballclub, from Robinson Cano, Felix Hernandez, the emergence of Taijuan Walker, Nelson Cruz' home runs and Kyle Seager, just to name a few. If we can get a few of our young guys in the minor leagues to start playing up to their potential, then we'll be even better suited to move forward here."

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Look, if I didn't believe in what we've built here and where we were headed I wouldn't need to be fired. I would leave. This organization and fanbase deserves a winner, and we are committed to giving it to them. No one needs to tell us that this season has been hard. It's no fun watching your hard work go so wrong, just like it's no fun spending your money to watch the team lose. We and the fans aren't that different here in how we feel. But there is still a lot of talent on this ballclub, from Robinson Cano, Felix Hernandez, the emergence of Taijuan Walker, Nelson Cruz' home runs and Kyle Seager, just to name a few. If we can get a few of our young guys in the minor leagues to start playing up to their potential, then we'll be even better suited to move forward here."
He is such a fucking idiot.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was left off:

"In short, I have faith in the amazing farm I've created. Also, I'm Abe Lincoln. I'm ABE FUCKING LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ is 2 games from .500 and you'd have to pay for a great fan thread like this on the Dbacks forum. I have to tip my hat to you Mariners fans. The team is lucky to have you. :thumb:
Our threads were poppin last couple years. We even had 900 posts in a series thread against the freakin Padres. It just appears our fans are slowly leaving SportsHoopla.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the last several posts, but am just soooooo tired of hearing about Castillo the savior..

Who has stated that he was the savior?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has stated that he was the savior?

Every f'ing bitch out there that brings up his name every time he farts sideways and then compares his AZ stats to Trumbo's M's stats and whines the rest of the week about it. If they aren't claiming in is/was the savior, then why the hell keep bringing his name up?

Are we going to hear the same crap every time Ackley gets a hit? God I hope not. Move the fuck on...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to hear the same crap every time Ackley gets a hit? God I hope not. Move the fuck on...

Doesn't matter what Ackley does w/ NY, it was the right move to make... A change of scenery was good for him and would've continued to hamper the M's had they not moved him... I think he'll actually do well and i'll be happy for the guy... Hard guy not to like, imo...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Action vs. words, Z. Shit or get off the pot.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't care to even start a new thread for the minn series

i didn't realize they were struggling so much lately. they must've been glad to see one of the worst teams in MLB was coming to town, with 2 regulars hurt to boot.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3