• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like T Will and Scandrick could both be out. No surprise on Scandrick, but hoping T Will will play

Looks like our guy Leary will play this week for Denver

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome to right tackle Mr. Collins. Can't think of a tougher assignment for your first two starts.
Thankfully Sean Lee plays in Dallas. Great player and better person. Jaylon Smith is the beneficiary having Lee line up to his side. The best is yet to come with those two.

I'm also all about Chidobe Awuzie playing more. Something tells me this guy is going to be a solid NFL corner. It's been a long time when Dallas had an NFL solid corner

Go Cowboys

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the timing of this game. Never hurts playing a team that is coming off a late Monday nighter. I hated seeing them turn the ball over like they did in the 4rth quarter. I imagine that they will put extra emphasis on it this week. Simien has a little mobility. SD probably has a better pass rush than we do, but I still think we get to him some. I liked what their coach said about us. Easy to Scout, hard to beat.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think elliott will run wild. It will be hard to beat the broncos in that stadium. It would be a huge statement if the Cowboys pull it off

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am the coach I roll out dak away from von miller early and see what happens. Dak is very good at it

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really looking forward to this game, and especially a few of the individual match-ups. Should be an entertaining game. This game is going to hinge on a few of the individual battles and Dallas' ability to control tempo. Establishing the run game early and often is going to be especially important today, Denver can load the box and still blanket opposing WRs down field. If the Cowboys can't run the ball and are forced into a situation where they get predictable with the pass, allowing the Denver pass rush to pin their ears back, I fear this will be a very tough game to win. The Dallas defense needs to step up again, today. The secondary is going to have a tough task against the Denver WRs with Scnadrick missing and Jones dinged up. The defensive line needs to produce again this week, and if Leary ends up sitting out they should find it a bit easier to do so.

For my money, the most intriguing match-up of the day is between La'El Collins and Von Miller - this will likely set the tone for the game. Big test for Collins. I'm curious to see how the passing attack performs against the so called "no-fly zone", specifically the battles between Dez v Talib and Beasley v Harris Jr..

Prediction: 23 - 17 Cowboys. I think Zeke has a huge day, as Dallas leans on him heavily this week. The Cowboys offensive line wears down the smaller Broncos defensive unit. Dak doesn't turn it over, and the defense holds up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick listed as out. Let's see what you got Awuzie. Very excited to watch this kid this week in an expanded role. T Will expected to play. Against the Denver D we need as many Offensive options as possible. Think maybe this is a good week for Beasley. Hopefully we can run the ball well

I think Lewis should be active, right?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the run game would suffer, but the pass game has been extremely disappointing. These are the games you have to be able to win if you want to be the champs. Zeke and the O-line can't do it all.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is no Romo.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well someone here said that if heath is starting, our defense is in trouble. Until the youngsters grow, it could be a long year for this secondary.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want some good news
fastest way for a team to check egos & learn something is through failure. And this team has failed on all facets of the game today.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is no Romo.
Pretty unfair IMO. He had an off day with two picks, one was forced down 18 with two minutes left against the best secondary in the game. The other clanked off Dez hands. Dak threw for a couple of TD's today, would have been four if not for a couple of drops. He had a 20+ yard completion wiped out by bogus penalty. He did have a couple of other throws that could have been picked, but he's having to force throws with zero, zero running game, and Von Miller leaving early on every play. Comical to put the blame on him. Our OL got their ass whipped, Zeke never got off the bus, and our defense got obliterated. As to Romo, who was a great player here, put down the rose colored glasses. Dak has 6 picks in his first 18 games. Romo played 26 games his first two seasons and had 32 picks. Thirty Two. QB wasn't the problem today

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak plays like a poor man's McNabb. Not all bad, but there are times you will eventually realize you want a guy to behave like a gunslinger. That's not Dak. He's the perfect bus driver, and he's a little more than that. He's just not a lot more than that. I'll be back in 2-3 years when everyone finally realizes it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a complete bitch slapping. I can't remember the last time I saw the Cowboys dominated this badly on both sides of the LOS. Even when the game was somewhat close, it wasn't.