• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cullen Christian moving up a notch..or two

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny to read that initially Pitt attempted to place a block on a WVU transfer, but after an appeal... only the ASU transfer was blocked.

It made me question, does WVU block transfers to Pitt? And, has there ever been a WVU player transfer to Pitt?

WVU has enjoyed some great talent transferring from Pitt in the past. A.B. Brown... Eugene Napoleon...

Hopefully, Shell will be as good or better than those two great RB's...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny to read that initially Pitt attempted to place a block on a WVU transfer, but after an appeal... only the ASU transfer was blocked.

It made me question, does WVU block transfers to Pitt? And, has there ever been a WVU player transfer to Pitt?

WVU has enjoyed some great talent transferring from Pitt in the past. A.B. Brown... Eugene Napoleon...

I do not remember anyone transferring from WVU to sPitt, but I gotta think as many kids as we have had from around Pittsburgh over the years a few must have gone back home.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was probably in place when they were in the same conference...how do you hold a kid back when the teams no longer play each other..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Gibson. How many players follow an assistant coach to three different schools?

And until proven otherwise, Ill state that no WVU football player has ever crossed the line to eat spitt with Pitt.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a thread on this back in the CBS days, i thought someone dug up one player that team up north.