• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crowd Noise

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 3 wisdom teeth pulled so now I am sitting here on hydrocodon and bourbon watching the news. Two days after Monday Night Football and they are still talking about the Seattle crowd.

When I go to Lions games I am screaming my ass off. My wife, god bless her, tries to be a fan of the Lions for me and screams her ass off. Everybody around me and throughout the stadium (except for a few snooty pricks) look like they are going bonkers. I used the fold up clapping contraption they passed out this year. I used the thunder sticks a couple years ago. I don't think it is earth shatteringly loud at ford field.

What the fuck are they doing in Seattle to make it that noisy? I thought they don't even like sports there. I get they have an amphitheater shaped covering, but it is an open air stadium. They are cheating somehow. Bill Gates put his wealth to cook up some evil sound directing device. The stadium was built structurally unsound in order to add noise from creaking. They are pulling the old Minnesota speaker trick. Courtney Love goes to the games and cheers. They are doing something horribly wrong.

Props to Seattle fans for now (until we find out how they are cheating). We Lions fans need to step up our game now that our team actually is pretty good and we are in December. And IF we make the playoffs and host a game at Ford Field for the first time then we gotta bring the noise. Bring a megaphone. Bring a big set of keys. Fart. Bring a choir if you just like to sit there like an asshole. Do something. Caution: Don't be that guy who turns around to rally the section like Braveheart.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle hands out Adderal at the door to get the fans a little more energy in there.

Rob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: that's gotta be it. All hopped up on drugs and coffee.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rob, you're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear shit on account of all these coffee drinking yahoos.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swarm, I'm afraid professional sports has priced the noisy Detroit fans of the past out of the market.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much fun as this is, it has to do with the accoustics of the stadium design.

Rob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3