• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree to start Sunday?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That shocks me. I would think Braylon and Morgan would get the start. Hopefully there's not too many miscommunications.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That shocks me. I would think Braylon and Morgan would get the start. Hopefully there's not too many miscommunications.

agree, i'd let Morgan start cause he's been practicing and playing pre-season. if they give Crabtree a little game time, no problem.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I doubt he'll start but I expect him to get some serious snaps in the game on plays that he's comfortable running.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agree, i'd let Morgan start cause he's been practicing and playing pre-season. if they give Crabtree a little game time, no problem.

Agreed! Hell, I would start Morgan, Ginn and Williams ahead of Crabtree.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After reading the article, it basically reads like a "filler" article.. The author admitted that he, or anyone else for that matter, have had no interviews with Crabtree and his statement about Crabs starting is based on his own speculation based on what he percievs as Harbaugh's MO..

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hope it doesn't lead to those passes bouncing off his hands and turning into interceptions, again.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all should've known beforehand after his resignation from preseason that he'll be in time for the opener...

As for a starter? Sure, I've read that he's been in the meeting rooms and film work etc... so I can imagine he has a good idea on the playbook BUT it's that timing/chemistry issue that will take time to materialize.

I would actually swing with Edwards n Ginn first.... lucky for us, we have enough offensive firepower(SHOULD) to ease Crabtree into the mix.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We all should've known beforehand after his resignation from preseason that he'll be in time for the opener...

As for a starter? Sure, I've read that he's been in the meeting rooms and film work etc... so I can imagine he has a good idea on the playbook BUT it's that timing/chemistry issue that will take time to materialize.

I would actually swing with Edwards n Ginn first.... lucky for us, we have enough offensive firepower(SHOULD) to ease Crabtree into the mix.

but doesn't Ginn and Edwards play the same spot?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Edwards has got to start Sunday. I just cannot imagine him not starting.

Morgan should be on the other side.

Crabtree should have to earn his way back into the starting lineup and beat out Morgan.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Crab can go then he needs to see some snaps if he isnt starting. We need to throw all the weapons we can at Seattle. Gotta make a huge statement and just blow them out of the water.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Crab can go then he needs to see some snaps if he isnt starting. We need to throw all the weapons we can at Seattle. Gotta make a huge statement and just blow them out of the water.

yes, see some snaps no problem.

in THIS game, we have a better chance of "making a statement" using Edwards, Morgan, and Ginn (slot?). we might even do better with Kyle Williams in the slot?

eventually, Crabtree will play a big role, just not yet. fact is he hasn't been practicing and more liable for mistakes. whether routing running, timing, penalties, bobbling, poor blocking, whatever?

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really don't mind if Edwards doesn't start, as long as he plays the rest of the game after the first play!

I don't mind if Crabtree does start. But I also don't mind if he's pulled out for the rest of the game after the first play. I'm totally indifferent about Crabtree at this point. If he steps up and shows that he's the best #2 option then that's great.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't hated a 49ers player this much since Jose Cortez.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't hated a 49ers player this much since Jose Cortez.

That might be pushing it...for me at least. That little douche screwed us so many times and it was just blatant. From a kicker, it's like gettin' it without lube. But then again...I have to ponder who else might play #2 on the hate list....Maybe Woods...

:rip:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be pushing it...for me at least. That little douche screwed us so many times and it was just blatant. From a kicker, it's like gettin' it without lube. But then again...I have to ponder who else might play #2 on the hate list....Maybe Woods...

:rip:

Owen Pochman? :think: