• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Raiders

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know...Manster says that Romo is a 1000 times better then any other option lmao. I would take Johhny Football in a heartbeat over Romo the dream. Too bad that won't happen, Jerry has already sold his soul to the Devil for an impossible dream.

I'm in enough hot water over here. I hate Ware, the defense and Jerry. I want to blow the whole thing up at the end of the season and rebuild. But I know that will never happen. You have to fight your own battles.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what do I know, I'm football clueless.

No you're not. This defense needs to be blown up obviously, but Jerry and Garrett will never do it. They live in the howdy dowdy dreamworld of make believe sunshine and rainbows, and will ride all of these overrated players right into the ground. They will rain average well into the foreseeable future.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know...Manster says that Romo is a 1000 times better then any other option lmao. I would take Johhny Football in a heartbeat over Romo the dream. Too bad that won't happen, Jerry has already sold his soul to the Devil for an impossible dream.

I said Romo is 1000 times better than your dumb fucked up troll ass has ever brought up. Now go buy yourself a ticket and travel around Afghanistan.

Johnny Football is just another asinine option you bring up. Let me guess come draft time you'll be calling for Dallas to trade it's whole draft to take him at 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such anger....lol

If Romo is 1000 times better then anyone I pick, and he has a single playoff win to his resume in 10 seasons, that's not asking for a lot? Still waiting for Romo to win the big one huh? So was you a Danny White fan also lol. My problem with your theory is that Romo hasn't won anything yet he's 1000 times better then any other option???

Great unbiased analogy there sparky...it's called my fog eat the homework syndrome. It's always someone else's fault why Romp throws the late season picks or loose fumbles.

And its Romos fault the offense can score 48 fucking points and lose a damn game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching the game again.

-Once again, we might have the worst two safeties in the NFL. As I said yesterday, no team respects our safeties and there is really no reason to. Church and Heath have no ball skills whatsoever. Wilcox seems to be the only one with an ounce of ball skills

-The run defense was much improved against a team that could actually run the football well. That's a good sign considering Lee didn't play and you know the run D can only get better when Lee is back.

-I think the Raiders may have something with McGloin. We do have horrible safeties, but McGloin put the football in some good spots for his receivers on many plays. From what I saw, McGloin only made a few mistakes in that game. One was the obvious interception, another was staring down his receiver (on a play that actually was a 3rd down conversion), but if Church wasn't so stupid and out of position he had an easy pick for a potential TD. McGloin was getting hit as he through the ball and he stared down his receiver the entire time. Church was right there to make the play yet somehow found himself way out of position like he often does. That was the drive the Raiders went up 21-7. Church should have stopped that drive.

-((Knocks on wood)), if Dunbar can somehow manage to have avoided serious injury yesterday (which I doubt, because we just aren't that lucky with injuries), he is the type of player that can help a team go on deep playoff runs. Think back to when Ahmad Bradshaw emerged for the Giants in the 2007 playoff run, James Starks for the Packers, Bernard Pierce for the Ravens, Dominique Rhodes for the Colts. Dunbar has the ability to completely change a game with his speed. The 45-yard run was truly beautiful to watch. Yes, there was good blocking, but even better running. That was a very Shady McCoy-esque run. We just might have something with him, but the thing is, like most of our key players, he can't stay upright.

-Dunbar brought out the best in Murray. Not to be out-shined by Dunbar, you could see Murray take it personal. He ran harder, ran with more burst, and finished runs. It was coincidentally after Dunbar had showed him up. What was on full display to me was just how competition can make players better.

-Romo looked like a different quarterback the moment we went down by two TDs. And he didn't let penalties by his teammates stop drives either, like Witten's offensive PI. He kept things moving for the rest of the game. Yes, I know it was the Raiders, but the Raiders are a better team than their record and I never expected the Cowboys to blow them out. That Romo is needed for a stretch run.

-We miss Dwayne Harris. He and Dunbar both need to get healthy. Players of these caliber can completely change a game with just one play. They are needed.

I don't know what winning these two games in four days means but I rather be 7-5 than 5-7. I'm not falling into another one of this team's traps. Fool me once, shame on you, full me twice, shame on me. I know I have to always tread lightly with this team. But regardless, you have to like what you saw from Dunbar yesterday. He gave me some kind of hope for a stretch run. Of course, you know he had to get hurt. :rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I was looking forward to being called football clueless again. You are entertaining to say the least.