• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Raiders

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the difference between a Yahoo (you ) that's just happy and ecstatic about any win, and someone like me (a realist) that just doesn't believe in moral victories. Beating the bad teams as expected and losing to the good teams, just takes us back to square one...an average team over the last two decades just feeling itself (and fanbase) after getting a win, but still has shown enough maturity to go far in the post season. Last place D? Check. Romo sucked on the 1 st half only to get his shit together when his te was down two TDs again? Check. The D getting torched and lit up again? Check. I see improvement but this team won't beat any of the good teams come playoff time with this D and Romo's poor continued played in first halves of games. You can get away with it with the bad teams? But the good teams will only bury you. Sorry I can't celebrate another SB type win with you yahoos, but I set my standards just a little bit higher then yours.
so why even show up until the boys are superbowl contenders?
There is a name for people like you. its called a fair weather fan.
As far as the defense. it gave up 17 pts. (only 3 in the 2nd half after game was well in hand) don't think I would call that torched.

I hope whenever the boys do go back to the superbowl you aren't celebrating & you stay your miserable self.

BTW wins aren't moral victories. They are in fact victories!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why even show up until the boys are superbowl contenders?
There is a name for people like you. its called a fair weather fan.
As far as the defense. it gave up 17 pts. (only 3 in the 2nd half after game was well in hand) don't think I would call that torched.

I hope whenever the boys do go back to the superbowl you aren't celebrating & you stay your miserable self.

BTW wins aren't moral victories. They are in fact victories!

They are moral victories if you haven't won anything in 20 years? I've seen this movie already many times before with you yahoos, always whinning don't piss on my parade or you're not a fan. I choose to discuss this now simply because I choose to and not because it's what you want me to do?? Come on dude, another Joe Blow QB was looking like an all pro against this defense if not for a dumb throw late on the game that Carr picked off. It's called showing you some reality and putting things on proper perspective. An alternate view that is shared by a lot of football knowledgable people when it comes to this team's potential. Foolish fans just stay the course, cheer for anything, and believe in the impossible because that is just what their hearts te them to as fans. Knowledgable fans however point out their flaws and put their abilities in the proper context they belong. I see Jerry in a lot of you here...wishful thinkers that ignore the facts out of blind loyalty to a player or cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are moral victories if you haven't won anything in 20 years? I've seen this movie before with you yahoos, always whinning don't piss on my parade or you're not a fan. I choose to discuss this now simply because I choose to and not because it's what you want me to do?? Come on dude, another Joe blow QB was looking like an all pro against this defense if not for a dumb throw late on the game that Carr picked off. It's called showing you some reality and putting things on proper perspective. An alternate view that is shared by a lot of football knowledgable people when it comes to this team's potential. Foolish fans just stay the course, cheer for anything, and believe in the impossible because that is just what their hearts te them to as fans. Knowledgable fans however point out their flaws and put their abilities in the proper context they belong. I see Jerry in a lot of you here...wishful thinkers that ignore the facts out of blind loyalty to a player or cause.
you used a lot of words to explain nothing congrats.

So what you are saying is if the team isn't going to the superbowl you wont waste your time rooting for them. gotcha.

None of us think we are going to the superbowl but still root for our team. Apparently you see that as bad. gotcha.

We all point out flaws in this team. Even the biggest homers around has, but we are fools for seeing the good things. Gotcha.

Bottom line is you aren't a fan unless we are going to the superbowl, which makes you a fair weather fan. No wonder all your points make no sense.

Oh & one other thing. Apparently whenever we win it isn't actually a win, just a moral victory. gotcha.

Majority of us has predicted somewhere between 9-7 to 7-9 finishing record. We are right on course for that. Sounds like most of the fans around here are realistic.

The only absurd one around here, is one skins fan named WFRYE

None of us are blind to any of these players flaws. (coaches GMs or otherwise) Only one blind here is you. you have a motive & cant see past it.

So far a lot of our predictions are coming true. None of yours is. unless you count your floating once it falls you change your position on the subject ever so slightly, to try & keep it true. Sounds like we are in the real world, you should come back to it.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you used a lot of words to explain nothing congrats.

So what you are saying is if the team isn't going to the superbowl you wont waste your time rooting for them. gotcha.

None of us think we are going to the superbowl but still root for our team. Apparently you see that as bad. gotcha.

We all point out flaws in this team. Even the biggest homers around has, but we are fools for seeing the good things. Gotcha.

Bottom line is you aren't a fan unless we are going to the superbowl, which makes you a fair weather fan. No wonder all your points make no sense.

Oh & one other thing. Apparently whenever we win it isn't actually a win, just a moral victory. gotcha.

Majority of us has predicted somewhere between 9-7 to 7-9 finishing record. We are right on course for that. Sounds like most of the fans around here are realistic.

The only absurd one around here, is one skins fan named WFRYE

None of us are blind to any of these players flaws. (coaches GMs or otherwise) Only one blind here is you. you have a motive & cant see past it.

So far a lot of our predictions are coming true. None of yours is. unless you count your floating once it falls you change your position on the subject ever so slightly, to try & keep it true. Sounds like we are in the real world, you should come back to it.

I don't believe that I said that at all. I was just explaining my lack of enthusiasm here after a home win against the Raiders? Did you also go to the twist clown school of putting words in other people's mouths as well? Anyway, never mind. It's futile trying to explain something to the blind who can only see what they want to see. Go back to sleep.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that I said that at all. I was just explaining my lack of enthusiasm here after a home win against the Raiders? Did you also go the twist clown school of words on people mouths as well? Anyway, never mind. It's futile trying to explain something to the blind who can only see what they want to see. Go back to sleep.
haven't seen you say a positive thing about the boys ever. then you act like if anyone ever does they are blind homers. it must be horrible living your life like that. (All or nothing) if they are not perfect they suck.
Man please go hang out on the skins board.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haven't seen you say a positive thing about the boys ever. then you act like if anyone ever does they are blind homers. it must be horrible living your life like that. (All or nothing) if they are not perfect they suck.
Man please go hang out on the skins board.

He's not a Cowboys fan. He's a troll claiming to be a Cowboys fan.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a Cowboys fan. He's a troll claiming to be a Cowboys fan.

Do I really act like I want or need your stamps of approval to validate my fan worthiness for this team? Seriously? It hasn't worked before? I am me, not a flag holder like so many of you here. You claim to have real unbiased football knowledge, but in reality you're just fanatics looking for a place to agree on the same views about the same team you support...a safe haven. I seek nothing only but the truth. You hate Jason Garrett and I hate Tony Romo, so what makes us different as fans of the same team? Can you hold an intelligent debate or just roll out the old Troll flag again?? I think we both already know that answer to that lol.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the difference between a Yahoo (you ) that's just happy and ecstatic about any win, and someone like me (a realist) that just doesn't believe in moral victories. Beating the bad teams as expected and losing to the good teams, just takes us back to square one...an average team over the last two decades just feeling itself (and fanbase) after getting a win, but still hasn't shown enough maturity to go far in the post season. Last place D? Check. Romo sucked on the 1 st half only to get his shit together when his te was down two TDs again? Check. The D getting torched and lit up again? Check. I see improvement but this team won't beat any of the good teams come playoff time with this D and Romo's poor continued played in first halves of games. You can get away with it with the bad teams? But the good teams will only bury you. Sorry I can't celebrate another SB type win with you yahoos, but I set my standards just a little bit higher then yours.

No it wasn't a "moral victory" it was an actual VICTORY

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm still waiting for you to admit you were wrong about Hatcher

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really act like I want or need your stamps of approval to validate my fan worthiness for this team? Seriously? It hasn't worked before? I am me, not a flag holder like so many of you here. You claim to have real unbiased football knowledge, but in reality you're just fanatics looking for a place to agree on the same views about the same team you support...a safe haven. I seek nothing only but the truth. You hate Jason Garrett and I hate Tony Romo, so what makes us different as fans of the same team? Can you hold an intelligent debate or just roll out the old Troll flag again?? I think we both already know that answer to that lol.

I don't give a fuck what you need. By the way I never said I hate Garrett. I have said many times that JG has to shoulder some blame for how this team has performed. I have also said Tony gets some blame along with plenty of others on this team. Here's how I see it. There are 53 players a number of coaches and an owner who all get some blame. My issue with you asshole is your constant pointing fingers at one man who is 1000 times better than any other option you could come up with. You are a fucking dick. Now go eat some arsenic.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what you need. By the way I never said I hate Garrett. I have said many times that JG has to shoulder some blame for how this team has performed. I have also said Tony gets some blame along with plenty of others on this team. Here's how I see it. There are 53 players a number of coaches and an owner who all get some blame. My issue with you asshole is your constant pointing fingers at one man who is 1000 times better than any other option you could come up with. You are a fucking dick. Now go eat some arsenic.

Such anger....lol

If Romo is 1000 times better then anyone I pick, and he has a single playoff win to his resume in 10 seasons, that's not asking for a lot? Still waiting for Romo to win the big one huh? So was you a Danny White fan also lol. My problem with your theory is that Romo hasn't won anything yet he's 1000 times better then any other option???

Great unbiased analogy there sparky...it's called my fog eat the homework syndrome. It's always someone else's fault why Romp throws the late season picks or loose fumbles.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboy fan I would think you would be happy regardless. I don't think they are going anywhere either, but I am happy as hell they won today. :suds:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboy fan I would think you would be happy regardless. I don't think they are going anywhere either, but I am happy as hell they won today. :suds:

I don't know...Manster says that Romo is a 1000 times better then any other option lmao. I would take Johhny Football in a heartbeat over Romo the dream. Too bad that won't happen, Jerry has already sold his soul to the Devil for an impossible dream.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye assume your actual position on these boards ...
on your kness slurping ...

OWNED OWNED and OWNED

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye assume your actual position on these boards ...
on your kness slurping ...

OWNED OWNED and OWNED

You still drunk or just born a fag?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still drunk or just born a fag?

LMAO .... Oh I know you hate me .... feeling is mutual

EXPOSED Bitch. and that makes how many times now?

As a non Fan... As someone that reported people to get them banned ( Mr I never report anyone)
As a Child predator ..... and as a troll

Cowboys won and you hate life right now you goddamn clown :laugh3: