• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Eagles

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe Dak threw the ball where the defense indicated...nevermind

I never saw the TE. CD was doubled so he wasnt going there. I assumed Bradberry was on Cooks because I rarely saw either of them during the game. Tolbert had played well. That play though Bradberry was on Tolbert. The look on Daks face after he threw the ball made me think he was unhappy with something Tolbert did. Maybe he wasnt.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micah was definitely held and is held 20 times a game just like Watt and Bosa. You’ll never hear me say otherwise. I didn’t see a replay of the hands to the face but it looked to me like one of the other officials must have said it wasn’t to the face. There are missed calls all game long against every team. Our guys have more penalties and more dumb penalties but the refs aren’t out to get us. That’s what bothers me about complaining about refs. There is this underlying or in some cases overt string of comments acting as if the refs are purposely making calls against us or want us to lose. There have even been comments on here the last few years about how the NFL is telling them to make said call which is just ridiculous.
I still think the Ref's are worried about the Philly crazy fans. Picking up that flag was a punk scared move. Too often this happens to teams playing Philly in Philly. If they pick up a flag, why no explanation???

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the Ref's are worried about the Philly crazy fans. Picking up that flag was a punk scared move. Too often this happens to teams playing Philly in Philly. If they pick up a flag, why no explanation???
The problem i have is the timing of the calls and when they decide to all of a sudden enforce a rule or not . The false start on Smith I have seen not called in several games across the NFL this year.. It was close and it was a false start, but it was also ticky tacky

But on the flip side is the hands to the face appeared to be not a big deal, but the rule was broken none the less. They had no business picking up the flag.

Also we got screwed on the sack as well. I have seen our pass rushers get penalized for that same thing too many times to count. QB takes a blow to the helmet as he is going down. Automatic flag on our defense, yet Dak never gets that call Tired of the media excusing un fair officiating as well. The announcers said that the refs did not throw the flag because the players were falling to the ground .

As long as that ahole Goodell remains commish thls will continue.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like anything. anytime anyone has a major joint injury, that first year back, it’s a challenge. …There are things he has to continue to work through because of the injury. …But yes, it wasn’t his best game.”

you know it’s bad when even McCarthy admits he stunk. Hopefully as the year goes on he gets healthier. :hope: Hasn’t been nearly the same player this year

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was incredible last ten minutes. 1st and goal with 25 ticks left I believe.. 3 passes to get it in.. wtf happened. Regardless,, you guys should have beat em and if you didnt get hosed by the refs you probably would have. So this week is the week I'm picking the Cowboys in both of my surviver pools. I'm really counting on you all not to lose at home against,, who's the QB in NY now,, Danny Devito? So yea,, I was a fan yesterday cheering for ya and I'll be a fan cheering for you again this week. Please don't let me down twice. See you guys Turkey Day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I didn’t realize this. As absolutely horrible as Steele was, Tyron was the polar opposite and was incredible on passing downs

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I didn’t realize this. As absolutely horrible as Steele was, Tyron was the polar opposite and was incredible on passing downs

I am not too surprised. Once Smith gets his hand s on somebody it's over. He is a massive individual and not fat like 95 percent of the rest of the lineman in the league.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not too surprised. Once Smith gets his hand s on somebody it's over. He is a massive individual and not fat like 95 percent of the rest of the lineman in the league.
He is a first ballot HOF. Played like it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the untouchables with regards to criticism?

The list gets smaller with each lose and certainly each season.

Parsons and Quinn...who else
No longer Pollard

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the untouchables with regards to t finallycriticism?

No longer Pollard
Possibly Lamb . Finally being targeted . Lot of complaints about the other receivers. Maybe they got something in Turpin as a big play guy. But Lamb has been a beast the past 3 games.

Am ok with tons of targets to Lamb. It worked very well back in the day when Aikman threw to Irvin and Novacek non stop

. Now they can force feed Lamb and Ferguson and good things will happen.. course I really liked both of these picks on draft day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No longer Pollard
No one in any sport ever is above criticism. Criticizing someone doesn’t mean they suck or that the team is better off without them. It simply means they did something that deserves criticism.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No longer Pollard
No more blame for anyone. Participation trophy's all around

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember even Emmitt got booed one day at Texas Stadium