• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Eagles

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go celebrate the Rangers Workd Series. Dak is very good at home and against division opponents. By now wirh as often as we have played San Francisco then hopefully they essentialky become a division opponent.
shut up shit head

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We desperately needed another weapon at the deadline so Dak didn't have to force every long yardage play to Ceedee short of the mark.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
that is on the coach
right?

i've seen this stated multiple times on this board Discipline is coaching

take the ass hats role, he's blaming the RT. It's all his fault.
Hell Yeah. The guy gave up at least 4 sacks and numerous oresssures. He was not good. The rest of the team played well enough to win. Don’t be mad that your Texas Tech boy was schooled. At least we know, he neeeds help in the rematch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell Yeah. The guy gave up at least 4 sacks and numerous oresssures. He was not good. The rest of the team played well enough to win. Don’t be mad that your Texas Tech boy was schooled. At least we know, he neeeds help in the rematch.
lol...my TT BOY?

I know this...you ain't no cowboy fan.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
3 sacks in last 3 minutes given up by Steele. Lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought we outplayed them. I know they shut it down midway through the 4rth and just ran the ball, but they have no answer for Lamb. The first drive of the game sucked. After that we basically stopped ourselves. They have an awesome DLine, but their back 7 is not what it was last year. I look forward to the rematch.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is on the coach
right?

i've seen this stated multiple times on this board Discipline is coaching

take the ass hats role, he's blaming the RT. It's all his fault.
So you think the RT did his job today? Just checking. Discipline wise...lining up offsides when we had them off the field, not checking in with the ref to cost us THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN, getting a delay of game from the 10 yard line...yeah, that's not good. These guys get paid a lot, goes with it. QB played the game of his career

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two teams aren’t that far apart. The game in 5 weeks should be more of the same. And I can easily see another trip to Philly in January.

As a wise one often states here… Onward!
What a game. I streamed it on my iPad so I may not have the best opinion but kind of seemed like we beat them up physically. seemed like Play after play Eagles players were going out injured. Not sure any stayed out other than Goedert. Dak was just incredible. He is at his best when he rolls and scrambles. Just almost willed us to a win. Loved that run at the goal line where he was stopped short and even the two point conversion where he stepped out. You could see how driven he was today.

What the hell were we doing though on the second to last drive? It was like we didn’t even realize we were down more than a FG, but not more than two. With all 3 timeouts we shouldn’t have just been playing it for one shot. Two FGs wins it. Would have been nice to have another 20-30 seconds for the final drive or imagine if we recovered that fumble at the end. just kind of bounced away from Micah And I think Tank was the other one right there but didn’t get the number.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. I streamed it on my iPad so I may not have the best opinion but kind of seemed like we beat them up physically. seemed like Play after play Eagles players were going out injured. Not sure any stayed out other than Goedert. Dak was just incredible. He is at his best when he rolls and scrambles.

What the hell were we doing though on the second to last drive? It was like we didn’t even realize we were down more than a FG, but not more than two. With all 3 timeouts we shouldn’t have just been playing it for one shot. Two FGs wins it. Would have been nice to have another 20-30 seconds for the final drive or imagine if we recovered that fumble at the end. just kind of bounced away from Micah And I think Tank was the other one right there but didn’t get the number.
And Dak stepping out of bounds. Seems like it wasn't in the cards today. Should have won.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. I streamed it on my iPad so I may not have the best opinion but kind of seemed like we beat them up physically. seemed like Play after play Eagles players were going out injured. Not sure any stayed out other than Goedert. Dak was just incredible. He is at his best when he rolls and scrambles.

Honestly - I didn’t have near the problem with the clock management there that others (like Olsen) did. Wish they had executed better but not leaving Philly much clock didn’t seem like a bad idea to me. And then when Sirianni went brain dead on 3rd down and stopped the clock for us…

And I agree - their guys were feeling the effects of the game at the end. That gives me plenty of hope for the 1st weekend in December.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to really blame anybody for the loss. Down 11 to the best team in Football . Played well enough to win
Philly fumbles three times and lost none. Schoomaker comes up a little short. Dak comes up short on the 2 point. They got nothing to be ashamed about. They continue to play like this the wins are coming.