• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys have to be favorites for the NFC East title this season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys improved the most out of all 3 teams. Skins have a brittle QB. Giants have no defense. The Egals have no defense.

Meanwhile the Cowboys have their defense back and the OL will be much better. Couple that with our awesome skill position players and we should win 11 games which will be enough to take the division. There is going to be some angry fans all across america

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have to be a circus act with every post?

I sware to fucking god.... starting new.... and years of dealing with the FWD/TRS circus show ..... I will find somewhere else to post.... or just give up posting...

Not starting fresh with a circus act

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry's already screwed up this year's team. I predicted 11 or 12 wins on espn 2 months ago. But Jerry once again showed us all how organizationally we are screwed. Stripping Garrett of play calling duties like he did, reminds me of how he treated Landry when he took over the team. The season hasn't even started and Jerry has already sent the wrecking ball through once. I have no faith in D-line at all like you TRS, but I agree the O-line should play better this year. They can't get any worse than they were last year. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts when we get our asses handed to us in week 2 by the chief's.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rain:
Why do you have to be a circus act with every post?

I sware to fucking god.... starting new.... and years of dealing with the FWD/TRS circus show ..... I will find somewhere else to post.... or just give up posting...

Not starting fresh with a circus act

:stfu:
:rain:twist if you need a shoulder to cry on ....go ahead:baby:

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They get to training camp and who gives the press conference? Garrett? No. Jerry Jones. Always Jones. That will always be the problem. Garrett has no power and the players know it.

By the way, I don't blame Jones for the Landry situation. That was Bum Bright's responsibility. He was the coward.

But, for everything else, starting with running off Jimmy Johnson, I blame Jerry.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now I get so tired of hearing how this team or that team is great....... on paper. Then blame the QB or injuries (or whatever) on why the team didn't do as everyone expected.
Bottomline is & always will be the trenches. The teams that win that will when the division. & right now our trenches are a huge question mark. Either side of the ball.
If our trenches are up to the rest of them then we can start pointing out coaching or QBs or WRs or RBs, but I don't care if we have all pros at all the other spots. if the lines suck the team will suck no matter what it says on paper, because on paper they never look at the line. Just the flashy things.
We are a mediocre team until we fix the trenches. Don't have any illusions on that. & FWD if we have to rely on another teams injuries to be better than them, that should be your 1st clue we are mediocre right now.

No team in history has ever won a superbowl losing in the trenches.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRS I don't need shit to cry on ..... Period.

I can tell you this..... I think I bounced heads with Eriko more than anyone... On this site he wants to talk football... so to me past is past.... And I'm will to have a fresh start.

I'm not going to log in to talk football and watch the TRS/FWD circus show though.

I can go else where ... and dont think anyone's feelings would be hurt.

I can also likely find a better site.... and leave you and your circus show all to yourself...

Which is what I plan to do ...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur :nod:

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are right, schmoopy.

What exactly did we do to improve the offensive line other than adding our top draft pick?

Did we do anything to improve our defensive line or are we simply under the belief that Kiffin's defensive schemes will do that?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, schmoopy.

What exactly did we do to improve the offensive line other than adding our top draft pick?

Did we do anything to improve our defensive line or are we simply under the belief that Kiffin's defensive schemes will do that?
I believe by the end of the year most of us will being saying our d-line is the weakest link of our team.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sent a PM to one of the mods thanking him for giving us a fresh start. I've argued with Twit3d before and as men we agreed to drop it and are actually cool with each other. Along with Twist, Eastbay, Schmoopy1000 I too will leave this board forever ever if it turns into the complete garbage we got from Ft.Worth and TRS before. Lets start fresh and not ruin this board with pointless posts about how incredibly awesome Dallas will be. THe game is over. Its a bore and not funny or wanted anymore. Im also willing to drop everything with TRS as long as he/she keeps posting valid football points.

We have excellent mods over here and I doubt they let this really nice board fall apart with trolls, garbage posts and nonsense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Nick.....
Hard enough starting over..... I aint doing it to see a circus show.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe by the end of the year most of us will being saying our d-line is the weakest link of our team.

Forget the end of the year, The weakest link is the OL followed by S's. And I am willing to bet it remains that way by years end. People keep complaining about the DL but truth is we NEVER had the DT's for a 3-4. The guys we have are better suited for the 4-3 and we are finally going in that direction.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sent a PM to one of the mods thanking him for giving us a fresh start. I've argued with Twit3d before and as men we agreed to drop it and are actually cool with each other. Along with Twist, Eastbay, Schmoopy1000 I too will leave this board forever ever if it turns into the complete garbage we got from Ft.Worth and TRS before. Lets start fresh and not ruin this board with pointless posts about how incredibly awesome Dallas will be. THe game is over. Its a bore and not funny or wanted anymore. Im also willing to drop everything with TRS as long as he/she keeps posting valid football points.

We have excellent mods over here and I doubt they let this really nice board fall apart with trolls, garbage posts and nonsense.

I know I call FWD an idiot or his over the top we are the best threads, but truthfully I take them for what they are, troll baiting topics. TRS isn't happy unless he can drag a few trolls from other teams. He doesn't just troll NFCE teams, he trolls the boards of just about every team that has a chance to be good. Best thing to do is call him an idiot so that when other teams come to talk smack about the Cowboys because of FWD they will see that we (TRS Excluded) do not agree with the crap he spews.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offence manster ... or anyone else

Sit back yesterday ... and thought about it....

aint no best thing.... If I have to start from scratch so be it. Get along with people I didn't before. Hey that's cool. Me and PE1 fought like hell and I've found out he's actually a really decent guy..... So I dont mind giving chances....

What I'm saying is .. The circus act... is just that.... and if I have to start over... it's not going to be reading the circus act troll baiting bullshit. Jesus Christ we actually have people coming over here so we can all stay together and dumb fuck is already in troll baiting mode
we aint even got a solid base established yet

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offence manster ... or anyone else

Sit back yesterday ... and thought about it....

aint no best thing.... If I have to start from scratch so be it. Get along with people I didn't before. Hey that's cool. Me and PE1 fought like hell and I've found out he's actually a really decent guy..... So I dont mind giving chances....

What I'm saying is .. The circus act... is just that.... and if I have to start over... it's not going to be reading the circus act troll baiting bullshit. Jesus Christ we actually have people coming over here so we can all stay together and dumb fuck is already in troll baiting mode
we aint even got a solid base established yet

I understand, and truth be told I'm still checking other sites. I just have a feeling no matter where we go were going to find a FWD. So it's either put up with him or quit cold turkey

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then I will quit

Was life before football forums......

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from my understanding reading this thread is not many if any Cowboys fans actually agree (at least to his extent) with the OP?

Oh, and Manster is right..... No matter where you go Twisted, you will find someone like the OP, or you will find a board with not much of anything going on.

Honestly, you could do what Manster said and Cowboys fans can just announce the OP as an idiot that you guys don't back and most will probably just ignore him. Make a thread and sticky it. Every fanbase has over the top morons/trolls. I left the last board I was on because of trolls. Not because there was just one though, because there was many. In fact, I would say the whole board is a troll board. Dealing with 1 troll, even if it is in your own fanbase isn't that bad compared to what you might run in on another board, but you do what you got to do to feel comfortable.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post sick .....

and always will be a dumbass.... nut sure a duo of clowns ... but yeah a dumbass

My thing is ... we gathered over here because we have always talked ... a group of us...
that might not mean much to some.... to me means alot....
and before we can get people over here.... we have troll bait in full effect.

Which means before we can talk football... we are going to fight football.....
I aint looking for that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its true to the people who arent familiar with TRS/FtWorthDom. It was years and years of non stop garbage. I dont think Ive ever seen a troll with the ability to post nonsense for years and years with daily garbage. Like I said, Im willing to start over but you will see how truly maddening they are. Im not even exaggerating when I say they started polls like "Dallas is going 16-0", "Dallas has the best RB, WR, TE, CB, LBers in the entire NFL. THey have been accused by EVERYONE to be the same poster.

THey also start polls like "Who is the most hated poster". When EVERYONE votes for them, they flag the thread, have it deleted and then post "I was voted the most liked". It was just non stop garbage. Hopefully they drop the nonsense cause it ruined the board for everyone.