• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys/Giants

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experts arent liking us. Giants are hot. We are coming off a bye but also our worst performance. Giants are home. A lot going against us but I think we play a great team game and put it all out there

All of my crew are Giant fans ...and not even they are calling the Giants "hot"

They put most of the 4 wins in the category of " it was ugly but I'll take it"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting the Cowboys will be in new york Sunday, and will play football against the giants.

How much would you like to bet? I'll say they play in Jersey...:whistle:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experts arent liking us. Giants are hot. We are coming off a bye but also our worst performance. Giants are home. A lot going against us but I think we play a great team game and put it all out there

Why would they like us? Maybe the Giants won some easy games, but our recent trend is one of the bigger chokes we've had (which is saying a lot) against Detroit, barely beating a bad Minn team at home and getting absolutely embarrassed on National tv by the Saints. Plus, it's a road game and on top of all of our other injuries Sean Lee is out and our mediocre at best secondary has health questions as does Ware. But, we aren't a great team and neither are the Giants. If I had to bet with no spread I'd pick have to pick the Giants, but the game really could go either way IMO. I think we can all agree that both teams will likely look back at this game as an important part of the final outcome of their season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched them vs the Raiders and Packers. The Raiders could have easily beaten them, which sort of scares me about Thanksgiving. They looked like a 3 win team vs the Raiders. Now the Pack was a different story. They always seem to play well vs the Pack- at least recently. They would have beaten a lot of teams last week. If that team shows up then no I dont like our chances.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not so sure the Giants are all that hot. During that 4 game winning streak, they only played one first string QB, a hobbled Terrelle Pryor. They played a against a third string QB in Philly, and no Aaron Rodgers last week. Oh and Freeman while playing Minnesota. The offense struggled in all 4 of those games. They will go against Romo this week, the best QB they have faced since week 6. I'm not saying the Cowboys are guaranteed a victory and I won't even pick a winner, but they should win this game. The weather is the only thing that concerns me, that and no Lee.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no Lee and Andre Brown? is concerning me as well. Cant wait. Only bad thing about a bye week is you have to wait so long to see your team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said, its still a 4 game winning streak. That has to do wonders for their confidence level. I know they have had some luck along the way but they still went out and took care of their business. As i stated earlier, I really thought they played well vs GB

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said, its still a 4 game winning streak. That has to do wonders for their confidence level. I know they have had some luck along the way but they still went out and took care of their business. As i stated earlier, I really thought they played well vs GB

Yeah they looked ok against Greenbay, but when your backup QB throws 3 INTs it will make the other team look good. If Rodgers had played, I doubt he throws three picks, and the Green Bay offense stays on the field longer and limits Eli's chances. Losing a player like Rodgers is a hard to overcome.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a game we should win. I think both team will try and establish the running game early. Would be nice to see if Murray can carry the ball 25 times and punch it in the end zone twice. I also agree special team is going to play a huge in in the outcome of this one. Cowboys 27-20 over the G-Men.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are playing subpar to be polite I think it just might come down to who has the ball last with 1 time out and 2:00 on the clock

Cowboys 28
Giants 27

close game or it might be a blow out to hard to predict

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rick gosselin of DMN says this is a playoff game for giants and cowboys the losers season is over

Gosselin: Reality is Dallas Cowboys' NFC East hopes go south without a win vs. New York Giants | Dallas Morning News

I agree with Gosselin....maybe not mathematically, but Dallas at 5-6 tied with NY one back will prove to be the nail in the coffin. We've seen this act play for some time and Dallas will fold like a cheap suit.

Must win for Dallas too....imo. Lord knows there is very little humble when I state an opinion

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If history has shown us anything, the Cowboys will probably win today, then again on Thanksgiving, then finish 1-3 down the stretch with the only win coming against Philly's back ups.

Based on the way they've played, I don't have a great feeling about today, but your scenario makes a lot of sense with this team. Get our hopes up in November, then kick us all in the junk in December.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Hakeem Nicks might not play. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those who's livelihood are in professional sports ...it's in their best interests to give more weight to the outcome of games then may actually exist.

While that may be true Rick has been covering the Cowboys a Looooong time but I do agree if they lose .................. well its not good