• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Future > Your Team's Future

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas will be in the SB next year.

Assuming they stay healthy, this team is YOUNG and talented. Granted, they need a pass rush......but that's fixable.

We know what we have now. A young, DOMINANT OL......a great RB, and QB......good WRs. All we need is an edge rusher or two, maybe another speed LB.

You guys can make jokes, but this team is undoubtedly set up for the long run to be successful. Dallas is in prime position here.

The AZ Cardinals were in a very similar position last year with one of the best offenses in the league with their only offseason goal being getting a pass rush. Obviously the Cardinals and Cowboys are different in every other aspect outside of that but with that focus the Cardinals were able to vault themselves to the best pass rushing team in the league.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most recent college grads cannot remember Dallas being champs because it literally didn't happen in their lifetimes. Yet Cowboys fans still talk like they are one of the elite franchises. This is funny to me.

cowboys%2Bfans%2Bbrag%2Babout%2Btheir%2Bsuper%2Bbowls%2Bbut%2Bdon't%2Bhave%2Btechnology%2Bto%2Bwatch%2Bthem.jpg

Dallas could be entering a period of Cubs like losing for all we know. No one has any idea. Dak Prescott could get another DUI like he did before the draft and the whole outlook of the franchise could change dramatically. We just don't know.

What we do know: One and out.

What we do know about the Eagles - ZERO titles, no playoffs, crap team

Tell us about what YOU'VE seen your Eagles win in your lifetime......hell ANYBODY'S lifetime, we'll all wait

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people always get suckered into troll posts? :L I can see why Skip and S.A. Smith are so popular.

This is not a troll post. This is to boast about the Cowboys bright future despite all the haters kicking them while they're down.

Call it a reminder thread.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we do know about the Eagles - ZERO titles, no playoffs, crap team

Tell us about what YOU'VE seen your Eagles win in your lifetime......hell ANYBODY'S lifetime, we'll all wait

At the least the Eagles been to several NFC title games and even made a superbowl. Last time the Cowboys made either the NFC Title game or Superbowl was 1995........I was 5 years old!!!! Now I'm 27 going on 28.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest crybaby threads that I've ever seen. I was going to come onto this board and congratulate your team and talk about how bright their future is.

You just made yourself and all Cowboy fans look like assholes.

In short:

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above doesn't guarantee you anything.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. But you can do your best to make sure you have a good shot.

This team is just like the very early 90's. We drafted and built a kickass offense, then drafted a couple of defensive guys like Maryland and Lett and supplemented those drafts with a couple of key defensive FA's.

I don't see any reason we couldn't follow the same trajectory and put ourselves squarely in contention for the next 4-5 years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles last won the NFL championship in 1960 when they defeated Lombardi's Packers at Franklin Field in Philadelphia. No, I wasn't alive. But they have championships. They are just so long ago they literally predate the Super Bowl, which was the NFL versus AFL game.

With your 2-8 record over the past two decades, the Cowboys are the new Eagles in some ways. A team whose glories are in the distant past, a team that hasn't done anything in a very long time.

The Eagles have actually won a lot more playoff games than the Cowboys in the past 20 years obviously, though they lost the only Super Bowl they made in that period to the Patriots.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most recent college grads cannot remember Dallas being champs because it literally didn't happen in their lifetimes. Yet Cowboys fans still talk like they are one of the elite franchises. This is funny to me.

cowboys%2Bfans%2Bbrag%2Babout%2Btheir%2Bsuper%2Bbowls%2Bbut%2Bdon't%2Bhave%2Btechnology%2Bto%2Bwatch%2Bthem.jpg

Dallas could be entering a period of Cubs like losing for all we know. No one has any idea. Dak Prescott could get another DUI like he did before the draft and the whole outlook of the franchise could change dramatically. We just don't know.

What we do know: One and out.

1. I didn't brag about the past. I didn't realize you were so stupid I have to remind you this thread is about the future.
  2. EVERYONE knows that Dallas IS entering a period just like the Cubs are right now. Young, talented and bright future.
  3. IF Dak got a DUI he would still play the next game. Dallas cops would rather call their wives to pick him up and take him home than book him.
  4. Another thing we do know is that rookie in Philly folded under regular season pressure.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the least the Eagles been to several NFC title games and even made a superbowl. Last time the Cowboys made either the NFC Title game or Superbowl was 1995........I was 5 years old!!!! Now I'm 27 going on 28.

And they still got an EMPTY trophy case.......so yeah, Eagles fans are in NO position to talk shit about the Cowboys.......got a win nothing ever team that can't make the playoffs in last place but talking about the last time Dallas won?

Well at least we DID win......and you know exactly to the second how long ago it was because YOUR team has never won, so your envy has you calculating everything the Cowboys have done.

I'm good with that. For the first time in a long time Dallas is a legit contender and threat to win it all.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest crybaby threads that I've ever seen. I was going to come onto this board and congratulate your team and talk about how bright their future is.

You just made yourself and all Cowboy fans look like assholes.

In short:

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Well I was going to not react, but because of that gif I'll just say this...you overpaid for Sam. :happy:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in life is guaranteed. But you can do your best to make sure you have a good shot.

This team is just like the very early 90's. We drafted and built a kickass offense, then drafted a couple of defensive guys like Maryland and Lett and supplemented those drafts with a couple of key defensive FA's.

I don't see any reason we couldn't follow the same trajectory and put ourselves squarely in contention for the next 4-5 years.

Darren Woodson baby one of the most underspoken key draft components.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Woodson baby one of the most underspoken key draft components.

We already have our Darren Woodson in Byron Jones. Jones may not lay the wood like Darren did, but he's just as smart.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already have our Darren Woodson in Byron Jones. Jones may not lay the wood like Darren did, but he's just as smart.

He has exceeded my expectations so far. Dallas is drafting very well, EVERY year now. Adding more impact players to this roster is going to be a problem for the rest of the league given how young this team is.

Shades of 92.......when Detroit blew us out in the playoffs, and then that young HUNGRY team took over

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's time you remove that k in your screen name so we can call you what you really are.

BullShit

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw out of the youngster! Still a lot to learn from but I can definitely see the comparison.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has exceeded my expectations so far. Dallas is drafting very well, EVERY year now. Adding more impact players to this roster is going to be a problem for the rest of the league given how young this team is.

Shades of 92.......when Detroit blew us out in the playoffs, and then that young HUNGRY team took over

In Will McClay I trust. Our MVP for the last few years.