• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Future > Your Team's Future

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one! You been working on that one awhile? If so, you might want to run down to Barnes and Noble and buy you a "joke" book, cause your current material is :trash:

:scratch:

It wasn't a joke.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So their best shot was the year that two their best if not the best players were rookies and the year after winning 4 games??? I don't know how you do it. I would have thought it would be tough to be this wrong this consistently...

Yes, their best shot was the year they got to pay their RB, QB and young defenders nothing and just two years after going 12-4 and winning a playoff game.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say. Got hooked at a young age(3) when my dad got posted to Calgary, which is a wrestling hotbed.

I was born in and raised in St. Louis...another wrestling hotbed. My brother and I both had a subscription to WWF since he couldn't share..lol..but I grew out of it. Royal Rumble or Wrestle Mania 6 was my last watches.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo Still Has Aaron Rodgers-Like Ability Left In Him

Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo Still Has Aaron Rodgers-Like Ability Left In Him

yeah Jerry is pretty delusional about Romo. Romo is an excellent QB......but he's NEVER had Aaron Rodgers like ability, let's get real here.

I think he believes if Romo was starting we'd have won the game. Dak wasn't the issue in that game, he threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs - but somehow Romo would have found a way to win it I guess.

This is why Romo HAS to get traded or released. He cannot be in a Dallas uniform next season or this controversy will not end, because Jerrah will want him starting

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good write up from a Dallas News paper about the game with some good perspectives I think most Dallas fans will appreciate

Sturm: What you may not have noticed on pivotal Rodgers-Cook play that'll be lasting memory of Cowboys' loss | SportsDay

Bob Sturm is the shit. If you have the IHeartRadio app, he is on the Ticket right now. He does a 12-3 Central show everyday. It's a great listen because his co-host is much less serious. They have some great bits and segments, not just sports talk. But when he becomes Sports Sturm he knows his shit about all sports.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, their best shot was the year they got to pay their RB, QB and young defenders nothing and just two years after going 12-4 and winning a playoff game.
Their RB and QB won't be up for a raise for a long time...

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their RB and QB won't be up for a raise for a long time...

They have two more years before their hand is forced on Dak. I believe after the third year they can extend. While he may be still under contract I can assure you that if he is still playing at a high level he will not play without an extension.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take some imperial scouting, coupled with courage from Jerry Jones, to obtain the players Dallas will need to win a Super Bowl. Dallas is drafting late, in 2017. Dallas has a Strong, from the sight of last week's game. That white guy, of whom, played his ass of in that game. Good! Now, Dallas needs a shutdown corner. Unless you're a genius organization, it'll be extraordinarily difficult to draft that type of player at their drafting position. However, Verrett was selected 30th overall, so it's possible. Dallas, also, needs an edge rusher, of whom, rarely has a bad game. It wouldn't hurt to get a DT to stuff the middle, while commanding double-teams, at almost every snap. They need another LB.

Offensively, they'll need to work with Dak, more. They need a second RB. They need a second WR, of whom, is a factor in the playoffs. "The Beef" is great. However, Fredricks against Daniel--with a broken arm--and losing isolated battles with him is an issue. Fredricks had trouble with Daniel, with a double-team. Again, Daniel had a broken arm.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas doesn't need all that. They are stacked on O. They got the LBer coming. They do need a pass rusher but the have money and picks coming. And complaining about Fredricks? He's the best C in the league. Dallas could have EASILY won that game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take some imperial scouting, coupled with courage from Jerry Jones, to obtain the players Dallas will need to win a Super Bowl. Dallas is drafting late, in 2017. Dallas has a Strong, from the sight of last week's game. That white guy, of whom, played his ass of in that game. Good! Now, Dallas needs a shutdown corner. Unless you're a genius organization, it'll be extraordinarily difficult to draft that type of player at their drafting position. However, Verrett was selected 30th overall, so it's possible. Dallas, also, needs an edge rusher, of whom, rarely has a bad game. It wouldn't hurt to get a DT to stuff the middle, while commanding double-teams, at almost every snap. They need another LB.

Offensively, they'll need to work with Dak, more. They need a second RB. They need a second WR, of whom, is a factor in the playoffs. "The Beef" is great. However, Fredricks against Daniel--with a broken arm--and losing isolated battles with him is an issue. Fredricks had trouble with Daniel, with a double-team. Again, Daniel had a broken arm.

If they got everything you say they need they need they wouldn't lose one game for 5years.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they get a legit HC and defense the cowboys future is filled with a ton of playoff let downs. Their offense should be enough to get them into the postseason every year for the next 5 years but unless they make the necessary moves they won't do much in the postseason.

It was written so it shall be done.

Eat those fat stacks handicrappers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imperial scouting and courage...LOL...not sure why that cracked me up. All Dallas needs to win a SB is for Aaron Rodgers to get a little older or not play so damn good...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCKTARD ALERT!

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16265473_1381864311860253_2748388511450896935_n.jpg

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the main problem with this is Stephen Jones is actually running the Cowboys day to day as far as the actual team goes. Shows up on the field. Definitely agree CB is a position they should invest big in if it's available to them. Strong class for it, same generally with passrushers. Favorable conditions to make moves for the Cowboys.