• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we both know I'm right, here for less than 24 hours and already picking fights lol

picking?
I guess you're right if we allow redskin fans to talk the greatness of all that is RG3 and the sure failure of all that is Romo and Dallas. I can't do that. That is the regular stupid hour to me.

the cherry is the gman fan blasting what's stupid..... BUT I'm picking the fights?

crazy nets......I prefer defending the stated football points & opinions and so be it if they get their panties wadded. It's a badge of honor when they blast you as if they've known you for years and you don't recall ever having a past discussion with the name.

opinions vary again nets on what is what and who is who...and I remain good with all that

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picking?
I guess you're right if we allow redskin fans to talk the greatness of all that is RG3 and the sure failure of all that is Romo and Dallas. I can't do that. That is the regular stupid hour to me.

the cherry is the gman fan blasting what's stupid..... BUT I'm picking the fights?

crazy nets......I prefer defending the stated football points & opinions and so be it if they get their panties wadded. It's a badge of honor when they blast you as if they've known you for years and you don't recall ever having a past discussion with the name.

opinions vary again nets on what is what and who is who...and I remain good with all that

It was a joke bro, as in saying it from their perspective. Heck I have no problem with what you say or what you do, better you than I. At this point in my life I don't have the time nor energy to combat stupidity from trolls or other teams fans, I just read it, laugh at it, and ignore it ;-)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you Pday

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second this. Boards just not the same without PDay. Now if Jarntt can find his way over.

Hey Guys....I just sat back to see where you boys ended up.

Many solid football opinions here and jarntt would add to the mix.

thanks fordman.....hope not to bring the neighborhood down to much

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to be back aboard a Cowboys forum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to be back aboard a Cowboys forum

snook sup? You getting on that pickem board with us this year right, I O U from last year, and PDay I think you was right there with us right? Oh well matters not I'm going fully in this year. Forgot to add lol oops LOL

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice thing so far here, is we can have some threads that have gained traction & people posting & we don't have to worry about waking up the next day & having all the good threads missing.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snook sup? You getting on that pickem board with us this year right, I O U from last year, and PDay I think you was right there with us right? Oh well matters not I'm going fully in this year. Forgot to add lol oops LOL

I will be ready....I actually one the thing last year. I will admit there was a lot of luck involved. Looking forward to defending the title though. Lol When do we have to sign up?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I played the final couple games last year ..... I wanna try to get in at the start this year.

I was used to playing beat the insiders where you just pick the winner..... Pickem is more like Vegas gambling LOL

I'm looking forward to it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be ready....I actually one the thing last year. I will admit there was a lot of luck involved. Looking forward to defending the title though. Lol When do we have to sign up?
You did great down the stretch, of course we could say PDay choked it away.