• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins out for the season.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. We weren't gonna actually do anything with our squad anyways.

What have you been watching?

If the season ended today, the Vikes were in the playoffs. They were finally figuring out some things on defense and their offense was going to be set to take off when Jefferson returned now that they had established Addison and solidified their OL by benching Cleveland and inserting Risner. They were going to roll to the playoffs with the weak 2nd half schedule they had.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully a 5th rounder excites Riverboat Ron as much as it does the fan base. I doubt he is willing to give up his backup QB for so little knowing that it is the playoffs or retirement for him. Especially when the QB they would be trading is going to one of the teams they have to chase down.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the season ended today, the Vikes were in the playoffs. They were finally figuring out some things on defense and their offense was going to be set to take off when Jefferson returned now that they had established Addison and solidified their OL by benching Cleveland and inserting Risner. They were going to roll to the playoffs with the weak 2nd half schedule they had.
OMG you are right. The Vikings were super bowl bound before this, what the hell was I thinking?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First division title in 30 years.

Feels strange.
Yep, sucks this happened this way but there went the last team with a shred of a chance to catch Detroit. Fun story, and I'm a big Goff fan

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is the Vikes backup QB?
No one

They are one of the teams that inexplicably don't have any QBs behind their starter.

About ten teams have tried to pull this shit and now we're watching a bunch of bums out there. It's shit football and there is no one accountable for this disgrace.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one

They are one of the teams that inexplicably don't have any QBs behind their starter.

About ten teams have tried to pull this shit and now we're watching a bunch of bums out there. It's shit football and there is no one accountable for this disgrace.
well they have back up with starting experience, but he of course is also hurt

Nick Mullens can come off IR next week, and if vikes feel he actually is able too, I think they'd just roll with him

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Mullens can come off IR next week, and if vikes feel he actually is able too, I think they'd just roll with him
How TF does a backup QB get hurt.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok that's acceptable. Forgot/ didn't see Mullens listed.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How TF does a backup QB get hurt.
i am not sure what happened, but he was expected to be the backup

And Kirk is mr reliable, so I don't think they paniced when he got hurt

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not sure what happened, but he was expected to be the backup

And Kirk is mr reliable, so I don't think they paniced when he got hurt
Talk about an easy paycheck.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it'll be Jordan Hall next week

Good thing Vikings can lean on their 30th ranked rushing offense

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this years Vikings were looking better than last years in all honesty. Maybe the overall record wasn't going to be as good but last season was a lot of luck. Kirk was playing MVP caliber ball and the defense was improved enough to make them competitive. Not sure what they do but writing off the season is probably not the plan, considering how shaky the conference really is.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of on topic/off topic....

What are NFL players doing, shoe company's doing, supplements/PED's players are taking, exercises/stretches players are doing, that we are seeing a rash of Achille's tears over the least decade or so of football?

I dont remember anyone tearing their Achilles in all my years of watching the sport up until around 2010. And after that it seems like we get a huge amount every year now. This is the 4th big one of the year that I know of (White-Buf, Rodgers-Jets, Dobbins-Balt, Cousins-Vikes) and I am sure there are probably a few more that I just never registered.

So what is in the NFL water that is causing this?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this years Vikings were looking better than last years in all honesty. Maybe the overall record wasn't going to be as good but last season was a lot of luck. Kirk was playing MVP caliber ball and the defense was improved enough to make them competitive. Not sure what they do but writing off the season is probably not the plan, considering how shaky the conference really is.

Absolutely the Vikes are a better football team this year compared to last year. Better on defense, better on offense. Just a lot less lucky.