• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could we make the Super Bowl next year?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys+Jerry Jones=No Super Bowl...ever

Dallas Cowboys-Jerry Jones= A good start to advancing in the playoffs

Uh, not exactly Jr. Dallas Cowboys+Jerry Jones=No Super Bowl...ever

Except for the 3 he has already won in Dallas. How many have the Chargers won.....ever?

Only thing worse than a Troll is a Jealous Troll

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, I think the Cowboys could definitely win the NFC East next year. Win a SB? Hell no. Not without some extreme luck and misfortunes for other teams. I would bet my life that ain't happening.

The Cowboys offense should be good, even with the bad coaching that I think the Cowboys have and is probably their biggest fault. The defense? I think Cowboys fans overrate the injuries they had. I think them being so bad might have had more to do with the system change, which going from a 3-4 to a Cover 2 is a big difference, moreso than going from a 3-4 than just a normal 4-3. Teams have trouble switching from a 4-3 to cover 2 because of what it requires. Dallas just doesn't have the personnel for a Cover 2. Safeties aren't good enough, CBs are good but would be better suited playing man, and LBs (besides Lee) are not athletic enough. That being said, they will improve probably but not much.Especially without the cap to really go out and get the guys needed to fit the system.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What RB TD/RZ production was closed to Emmitt's. I'm not arguing If Emmitt is the GOAT of rb's cause he may not be, but he was the best rb for our team and how it was structured. I don't think that would have been any F/A rb who could step in and replace him; back then if you had a good rb most teams would lock those guys up. Again rb's mattered a lot more then than they do know. Just my opinion though. Truly there is no wrong answer because thankfully he was there so we'll never know:suds:

I agree that Emmitt was best for us. Doesn't mean however with some other high quality RB we don't still win superbowls. We matched up well against any team back then.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no point....certainly here on a Cowboy Fan Chat Board you don't.

Newsflash San Diego, Longtime Cowboy fans do not cry this is our year. That's made up bull shit for only your purpose for being here. Fact is....REAL Dallas Fans have been skeptical about the direction of this team for the better part of the last 20 years. Dallas fans more than perhaps any other team in this league understand the value of coaching. I'm glad you read a recent opinion somewhere on all that jerry jones is. I think it's comical you feel this need to inform the ones that have known for a very long time what the issues in Dallas have been.
amen

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no point....certainly here on a Cowboy Fan Chat Board you don't.

Newsflash San Diego, Longtime Cowboy fans do not cry this is our year. That's made up bull shit for only your purpose for being here. Fact is....REAL Dallas Fans have been skeptical about the direction of this team for the better part of the last 20 years. Dallas fans more than perhaps any other team in this league understand the value of coaching. I'm glad you read a recent opinion somewhere on all that jerry jones is. I think it's comical you feel this need to inform the ones that have known for a very long time what the issues in Dallas have been.

Really????? Every year????? Couldn't be further from the truth. Now while you may hear some Cowboy fans make that statement you'd hear from some fans of every team. Even Charger fans. Last year the consensus here was 10 wins with 1 playoff victory. By the that playoff win was right around 50/50. If Charger fans want to troll they should stick to the Raiders board.
:clap:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, yeah....you will all be jumping with joy in September about how this is the Cowboys' year, and then come December, when the wheels fall off, you will be crying in your beers asking, "Where did it all go so fucking wrong?" LOL!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, yeah....you will all be jumping with joy in September about how this is the Cowboys' year, and then come December, when the wheels fall off, you will be crying in your beers asking, "Where did it all go so fucking wrong?" LOL!!

Damn that sounds like a Charger's season

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, we start crying in October about the wheels falling off.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very true..when we fired Marty S. after going 14-2 and then hired the Raider reject, Norv Turner, I wanted to stick a hot poker through my eye socket.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very true..when we fired Marty S. after going 14-2 and then hired the Raider reject, Norv Turner, I wanted to stick a hot poker through my eye socket.

LOL most of us felt the same way when Wade was hired

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Gailey and Campo. I'm surprised long time Cowboy aren't all using white canes to get around.

I actually had a bit of hope with the Gailey hire ....

None with the Campo

The heartbreaks that come with being a Cowboys fan

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not Wade would have been Norv, neither are HC material IMO.

Norv hates Jerry .....

I dont even understand why people throw him us as coming back ..... NEVER going to happen

and yeah they are good at what they do .... but neither is HC material