• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Harman

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First career win and he did it in style!

Also kudos to locking up a gorgeous beauty in your fiancee!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I can't believe nobody is saying anything about the girls???

Major Championship;
Girl who had never won and only had 1 top 10 finish ever took the trophy;
Eagle on the 72nd hole to win by 1 stroke;
USA wins again (3 for 3 this year).

That was a waaaaayyyyyy better event than the John Deere.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harmon held off a hard charging Zach Johnson...imo the birdie on 16 gave him the cushion he neede to close it out...job welll done...another UGA winner on tour!

Unfortunately I didn't see Mo's Womens British Open win...the shot into 18 clanging off the stick was amazing...a little anti-climatic that she had to wait an hour and change to pick up the hardware....nice story here as this girl had no silver spoon in her mouth...this check nearly equaled her entire career earnings...nice.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I can't believe nobody is saying anything about the girls???

Major Championship;
Girl who had never won and only had 1 top 10 finish ever took the trophy;
Eagle on the 72nd hole to win by 1 stroke;
USA wins again (3 for 3 this year).

That was a waaaaayyyyyy better event than the John Deere.

Not saying it isn't but I just finished watching the John Deere so that's why I commented on it. I only found out that she won after I started this thread.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it isn't but I just finished watching the John Deere so that's why I commented on it. I only found out that she won after I started this thread.

I saw highlights, but to be honest I never figured out what network was carrying it or when it was on...really poor job by the LPGA I thought given that Michelle Wie, Lexi Thompson, and Stacey Lewis were all hyped to be in the field.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw highlights, but to be honest I never figured out what network was carrying it or when it was on...really poor job by the LPGA I thought given that Michelle Wie, Lexi Thompson, and Stacey Lewis were all hyped to be in the field.

We have to remember LPGA isn't as popular as the PGA and the networks know it and rarely show it. Which is kind of sad because how else would they get exposer?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to remember LPGA isn't as popular as the PGA and the networks know it and rarely show it. Which is kind of sad because how else would they get exposer?

Yeah, I get that, but if you pony up to show it, at least make it known...maybe the ratings go up by a few hundred people...lol....the problem with the British is the 5 hr time change...live coverage is on so early that you can easily miss it.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the LPGA is one of the worst organizations at promoting their brand. It's a shame too because having girls like Lexi and Michelle go at it in the first 2 majors, followed by a dream cindarella story in the 3rd is good stuff.

Turned on ESPN the next morning and not a single word was said about it.