• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Bengals fans

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOT WAY TO GO CINCY! I hope you guys get the 49ers in the Superbowl and revenge those 2 losses ( 81 and 88 ) to win your first Superbowl! congratz and GOOD LUCK!

:yes::suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too want to extend a congratulations to the Bengals organization and it's fan base, this is one scrappy team. I love the resilience of this team and their ability to adjust their game plan. I have really enjoyed watching them best of luck in the SB I will be pulling for them.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew everyone felt this way about us after all these years?

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh stop no one here is jumping on your damn bandwagon just extending a congrats. Don't be the douche' that ruins it.

Slow down, I means us as in bengals fans, as in all this time you felt bad for us for all the shit we had to endure.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down, I means us as in bengals fans, as in all this time you felt bad for us for all the shit we had to endure.
My wife and I actually did. I am nearing 60 and when I grew up the Pats were horrible but I endured and that is one of the things my ole lady laives she always say's "You aint no fucking quitter Dave". When I told her what the Bengals had gone through and their story she automatically started routing for them as did I. It's a great story and a great story to follow. Your post just read to me as if we were jumping on the bandwagon if I mistook that I do apologize, and I sincerely wish you and the Bengals the very best moving forward.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I actually did. I am nearing 60 and when I grew up the Pats were horrible but I endured and that is one of the things my ole lady laives she always say's "You aint no fucking quitter Dave". When I told her what the Bengals had gone through and their story she automatically started routing for them as did I. It's a great story and a great story to follow. Your post just read to me as if we were jumping on the bandwagon if I mistook that I do apologize, and I sincerely wish you and the Bengals the very best moving forward.
It's funny to think that there is now a whole generation of Patriots fans that are blissfully unaware of what the Patriots used to be. Good for you for sticking with that bullshit!

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No harm done. My post was a little on the vague side....no sleep will cause that.

I was hoping you were a pre-Kraft Pats fan who would know the struggles.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to think that there is now a whole generation of Patriots fans that are blissfully unaware of what the Patriots used to be. Good for you for sticking with that bullshit!
Thanks.

I have had many a heated debate with some Pats fans about the Pats our history and our scandals, I accept what we were, what we have done, and and who we became. I look forward to our current rebuild but having endured the worst I still fell pretty good about being a Pats fan. But enough about the Pats, the Bengals are my current hope for the next SB Champs/

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we know why joe wasn’t nominated to the pro bowl, destiny knew what was up
Yeah, Zac Taylor lost coach of the year to Mike Vrabel..... Joe Burrow wasn't selected to the pro-bowl as they chose Mahomes, Herbert, and Lamar Jackson.... Tobin lost out to Belicheck for executive of the year..... And for a while it looked like the voters were strongly considering Mack Jones over JaMarr Chase for OROY.