• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders vs Cowboys predictions

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game of the week and stinking eagles is only 1:00 game I have.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about 8-6 Dallas over Wash.

Dallas sacks Wentz 4 times in the EZ Washington gets 2 field goals.
I was crucified for saying that Rush was a better QB than Wentz.

Wentz is more physically gifted, but Rush is smarter and more effective. WSH can blame the OLine for Wentz, but at the end of the day, when he has time, he throws too high or misfires. He can thread the needle once in a while...that is true.

I would rather have a smart, efficient QB, than one who can make the ESPN Top 10, but throws picks and can't throw a 10 and in curl properly.
If Snyder was smart, which he isn't, he would fire Rivera before Rivera makes things worse. Rivera's pride will keep him from admitting the Wentz mistake. As such, Rivera will dump the precious little cap space and high draft picks into the OLine to appease Wentz instead of just cutting Wentz.

Wentz should actually be benched if they lose a few more games. The trade with Indy stipulates that Indy gets a 2023 2nd round pick if Wentz plays 70% of the total snaps. To save his skin, Rivera will play Wentz the entire season.

WSH is the worst run team in the league and Rivera has made it worse. The fans appear to be coming around though and are admitting Rivera was a mistake from the start.

If Dak would have played yesterday, I think DAL would have scored 10-14 more points.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was crucified for saying that Rush was a better QB than Wentz.

Wentz is more physically gifted, but Rush is smarter and more effective. WSH can blame the OLine for Wentz, but at the end of the day, when he has time, he throws too high or misfires. He can thread the needle once in a while...that is true.

I would rather have a smart, efficient QB, than one who can make the ESPN Top 10, but throws picks and can't throw a 10 and in curl properly.
If Snyder was smart, which he isn't, he would fire Rivera before Rivera makes things worse. Rivera's pride will keep him from admitting the Wentz mistake. As such, Rivera will dump the precious little cap space and high draft picks into the OLine to appease Wentz instead of just cutting Wentz.

Wentz should actually be benched if they lose a few more games. The trade with Indy stipulates that Indy gets a 2023 2nd round pick if Wentz plays 70% of the total snaps. To save his skin, Rivera will play Wentz the entire season.

WSH is the worst run team in the league and Rivera has made it worse. The fans appear to be coming around though and are admitting Rivera was a mistake from the start.

If Dak would have played yesterday, I think DAL would have scored 10-14 more points.
I think Wentz is better than Rush....on any team except Dallas. Cooper knows the offense inside and out, and plays well within the system. I don't think for a second that if Wentz started for Dallas yesterday and Rush for Washington, that Dallas would have lost. An awesome defense and an OL that is playing well are the main reasons Dallas is winning. A healthy Dak puts up 40 yesterday. All that said, Cooper Rush has saved the season for the Boys. He has done a super job

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is better than Rush....on any team except Dallas. Cooper knows the offense inside and out, and plays well within the system. I don't think for a second that if Wentz started for Dallas yesterday and Rush for Washington, that Dallas would have lost. An awesome defense and an OL that is playing well are the main reasons Dallas is winning. A healthy Dak puts up 40 yesterday. All that said, Cooper Rush has saved the season for the Boys. He has done a super job
Ryan Leaf could have started for DAL yesterday and they would have won.

Not sure if fans know how bad WSH really is. Wentz is a disaster along with the OLine. There again, I think the NFL is intrigued with his size and arm strength. That being said, he is on his 3rd team in 3 years and is constantly "the victim".

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf could have started for DAL yesterday and they would have won.

Not sure if fans know how bad WSH really is. Wentz is a disaster along with the OLine. There again, I think the NFL is intrigued with his size and arm strength. That being said, he is on his 3rd team in 3 years and is constantly "the victim".
I watched Leaf. Wentz is better than Leaf. Leaf is one of the biggest busts in NFL history. Wentz is more in the Jeff George category. Physically gifted, but when the heat is applied he makes mistakes. Leaf could have no pressure and still throw a multiple pick sixes

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Leaf. Wentz is better than Leaf. Leaf is one of the biggest busts in NFL history. Wentz is more in the Jeff George category. Physically gifted, but when the heat is applied he makes mistakes. Leaf could have no pressure and still throw a multiple pick sixes
I was joking about Leaf. I agree that Wentz and Jeff George as very similar. Very gifted but...they can't put it together upstairs.