• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read in the preseason that he is projected as a possible first round pick. He had a pick six last week and I don't recall him getting beat in the games I've seen, so I figure he has only helped himself.

Do you know anything about the draft prospects of the senior safeties Adrian McDonald and Trevon Stewart? Both have really shown a knack for taking the ball away the past few years.

I like both of their S's. McDonald has great range. Like you said both have good ball skills. I think both have a shot to go in the draft. The S class is really wide open. but McDonald really stuck out to me the games I have seen from Houston and highlights. I think he has a chance to go anywhere in the mid rounds really. McDonald is probably from what I have seen a bit more developed then Stewart but I could see both having a chance to go in those middle rounds. Stewart reads and reacts really well. He is a ball hawk with great instincts. McDonald can cover a lot of ground and is a very good tackler from what I have seen and has great ball skills with a nack for big plays after the pick. I like both a lot. Both very underrated nationally right now.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo on Perrine and duh on me with LT. I actually am having hard time in college pick em deciding Iowa vs Wisconsin gm. Iowa is no slouch but tough to win at Badgers. Hmnn....
My best guess is that Iowa will win in a close battle with Wisconsin having too many turnovers. :dhd:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the "experts" like Conner Cook from Michigan State as the #1 QB. Honestly haven't watched much of him, so I can't comment on it, but Goff seems to be picking up steam. The thing I hear about Hackenberg is that he doesn't have a lot of talent around him on offense and isn't the type of QB who can carry an offense without help (especially OLine). Cardele Jones seems to be losing some steam and may decide to stay in college even if he doesn't get benched.

Does anyone know anything about WR Cameron Echols-Luper? He played at TCU last year and transferred to Arkansas State. Apparently, the guy has track star speed and could be an All American kick returner, but he transferred because he wants to play QB. Interesting, considering he will be the most talented player on our team next season (he has to sit out a year), but he could become one of the most explosive weapons in the NCAA next year.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the earlier games that looked like they would be great matchups turned out to be one-sided blowouts. The late games (Pac-12, Mtn West), however, are much better. ASU-UCLA, Notre Dame-Clemson, Fresno St-SDSU were/are all good ones. Gotta love Notre Dame and UCLA both losing close ones today. :D

Side note: best name in college football - Kalen Ballage. Made me lol when I saw his name.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the earlier games that looked like they would be great matchups turned out to be one-sided blowouts. The late games (Pac-12, Mtn West), however, are much better. ASU-UCLA, Notre Dame-Clemson, Fresno St-SDSU were/are all good ones. Gotta love Notre Dame and UCLA both losing close ones today. :D

Side note: best name in college football - Kalen Ballage. Made me lol when I saw his name.

Kalen is a Colorado kid. Made news this week criticizing the ASU fan base.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo said:
Kalen is a Colorado kid. Made news this week criticizing the ASU fan base.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate that Jonathan Wiliams went down for Arkansas. Had him on my college fantasy team. ;)

Keon Hatcher injury didn't help either.

Arkie has some other pass catchers though able to help out. Drew Morgan and Hunter Henry have looked pretty good but Arkansas is just pretty vanilla on offense and an average D this year. The loss early in the year and blowing the lead vs Texas A&M just seems like a team that is finding ways to lose games.

Arkansas
Final
-m-025_64l__56x42.png
Tennessee

Reverse MoJo works every time ..

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-4_11-43-44.png
    upload_2015-10-4_11-43-44.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2015-10-4_11-43-44.png
    upload_2015-10-4_11-43-44.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 6

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-m-03ttn0__96x72.png
Iowa
Hawkeyes
(5-0)

10 - 6
Final
Wisconsin19
Badgers
(3-2)

Looks like Iowa Should be ranked after this week :2cents: .

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads up that Houston hosts the SMU Polo Ponies on national TV tomorrow night. Watch and you might get to see play the next great Cougar to Bronco!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kalen Ballage is on my college fantasy team only because he is very good and I have their starter Demario Richard so if he went down need Ballage.

Crash- Iowa made it in the top 25. :)

My favorite college player WR Leonte Carroo Rutgers had his charges dropped this week. Hopefully will play this week vs Michigan State or no later then next week vs Indiana.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So DC if you had a list of top-10 players for me to start watching no matter what round they were expected to go in the draft who would that be?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you asking me for my favorite personal draft eligible players? Doesn't mean I rank them as the top 10 etc.

Just in general favorite college players to watch draft eligible or non draft eligible?

Or the best 10 draftable players?

Sorry, Making this harder then it is I know, but I have my personal favorite that aren't top picks and if I list them I want people to be aware im not saying they are first round picks. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you asking me for my favorite personal draft eligible players? Doesn't mean I rank them as the top 10 etc.

Just in general favorite college players to watch draft eligible or non draft eligible?

Or the best 10 draftable players?

Sorry, Making this harder then it is I know, but I have my personal favorite that aren't top picks and if I list them I want people to be aware im not saying they are first round picks. :)

How about we just go your personal favorites that you would love for the Broncos to give a good look at. I'm mostly thinking of this for the draft so probably only draft eligible players. Like I said earlier I don't watch a ton of college football. I do a lot more of having some great draft minded people tell me of some early and late round guys to take a look at then go watch their games (thank you internet for breaking players down more and more each year where I can watch every play not just the highlights). I then work to form my own opinion of strengths and weaknesses of those players and try to find any inside information about personality and drive of the player. I'll be honest before this last draft I did not like the Broncos 1st 2 1st round picks in Roby and Williams. I didn't think they were good fits for what we were trying to do on defense. Roby was one that his technique was terrible. He lived on his athleticism in college. At least that is my opinion. Thankfully Talib and Harris have taken him in and really helped coach him up in my opinion and we are seeing that athleticism put together with great technique and it is producing a high quality player. With Williams it was more I didn't think he would make a great 2-gap DT. He got pushed out of plays during college when asked to occupy blocks. His best attribute was that of getting a great 1st step and disrupting things in the backfield. Thankfully we have a defense that fits his skills better now.

Anyway that is a long way of saying draft eligible players that you think the Broncos should be interested in that would be guys you think would be great for a person to check out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will get back to you tonight. Going into a meeting now... But I'll give ya 10 when I get off work and have a bit more time to type.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will get back to you tonight. Going into a meeting now... But I'll give ya 10 when I get off work and have a bit more time to type.

No problem. Have a great meeting man and definitely looking forward to that list.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash- Iowa made it in the top 25. :)

Kick ass ...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure about that " side note ". I think Pig Howard tops that Hutch :)

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about that " side note ". I think Pig Howard tops that Hutch :)

Haha, hadn't heard that one randymon. Pig Howard has a nice ring to it. :lol:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah I want to say he plays for a Virginia team but not sure. Actually he doesn't play for anyone now. They booted him today. Must of been a little porker when he was conceived I guess. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on the UCLA linebacker that has decided to drop out of school and prepare for the NFL Draft? Seems like if things go well for him we could see a nice size group follow in his footsteps making sure to save themselves for the NFL draft. His coach did not seem to excited by the decision and told the press he thought this would greatly hurt his draft stock as he thinks teams will be scared off by the lack of tape and the fact that he quit.