• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I don't trust my Luke del Rio being healty for this season
You sure you want to cut him now? Remember you'll have to fill that spot after the draft anyway, you can always drop him for someone then. Kind of like if you have a shitty hand there's no point in folding if no one raises you...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a trade to acquire on more guy so I'm guessing Steeler needs one of my picks...the last round pick...
Just to confirm, Steelerspride should have your 15th round pick?

And everyone else, if you traded for a draft pick, tell me the specifics, right now it looks like it didn't factor this stuff into the draft, so I'm going to have to do it manually, in the future, I think this stuff should be done after the keeper deadline, it didn't factor it into shanemans keepers either, so I had to tweak it so he could keep 4. Figured it'd just do all of that. Dumbass system....

Again, if you traded for draft picks in any way, let me know specifically what you did so I can make sure it happens.

@SteelersPride @Wild Turkey @Judge Fudge @Cowboyinexile @uncfan103 @jwolt92 @Shanemansj13 @Olyduck @ericd7633

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And everyone else, if you traded for a draft pick, tell me the specifics, right now it looks like it didn't factor this stuff into the draft, so I'm going to have to do it manually, in the future, I think this stuff should be done after the keeper deadline, it didn't factor it into shanemans keepers either, so I had to tweak it so he could keep 4. Figured it'd just do all of that. Dumbass system....

Again, if you traded for draft picks in any way, let me know specifically what you did so I can make sure it happens.

@SteelersPride @Wild Turkey @Judge Fudge @Cowboyinexile @uncfan103 @jwolt92 @Shanemansj13 @Olyduck @ericd7633

Yes....

I tried my 1st to @Wild Turkey for 2 fine young asian hookers and a

Hostess+Cupcakes.JPG

those were mighty fine cupcakes ;)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it would be my last pick