• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, good. Retiring from derby this weekend, moving into a new home with my man next week, starting my own business this month. Just, you know...doing adult stuff like an adult. How are y'all doing?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is our civic duty to find out WTF said.

/yes, I worded that properly

He said "Dwyane Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!"

Obviously the compassion is lacking in this statement. But how is it even logical? A murder happens... so mass political upheaval of ideology.

And then of course there is the the fact that 2 days ago Trump said "Clinton sees blacks only as votes"... and you follow that up with this tweet. So... yeah. Embarrassing and dumb.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheadle is one of my favorite actors.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "Dwyane Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!"

Obviously the compassion is lacking in this statement. But how is it even logical? A murder happens... so mass political upheaval of ideology.

And then of course there is the the fact that 2 days ago Trump said "Clinton sees blacks only as votes"... and you follow that up with this tweet. So... yeah. Embarrassing and dumb.

You know, for a second... a brief shining second... I thought "eloco is such a prankster, no way that's what he actually said."

The same guy who accepted congratulations for being "right" when the airport in Belgium got attacked.

swI7mlp.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cold was actually the deciding factor for me when I opted for my cross country relocation... not enough snow for me but the cold is awesome.

I've been thinking of doing something like this myself. Born and currently in Atlanta, but have lived numerous places along the way.

Think of moving to Phoenix if I can get the wife to come along.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this election going to be even close? I feel like it's leaning more and more towards Walter Mondale-ville.

It will be close provided people who think Trump has no chance just stay home.

To quote the dictator who has ruined America "Don't boo... vote"

Status
Not open for further replies.