• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This actually happened at a party in my last year of high school. One guy got so drunk he was sick on one of the hosts' couch. He got it all on his clothes too and decided to put them in the wash right there and then. He was walking around in his underwear looking for temporary replacements when the hosts found out about the couch. They kicked him out in his boxers.

It was -15 to -20 degrees.

Buddy slept in a BBQ cover and made a little snow cave for the rest of the night and was no worse for wear. Pretty smart for a guy who was that shit-faced, IMO.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This actually happened at a party in my last year of high school. One guy got so drunk he was sick on one of the hosts' couch. He got it all on his clothes too and decided to put them in the wash right there and then. He was walking around in his underwear looking for temporary replacements when the hosts found out about the couch. They kicked him out in his boxers.

It was -15 to -20 degrees.

Buddy slept in a BBQ cover and made a little snow cave for the rest of the night and was no worse for wear. Pretty smart for a guy who was that shit-faced, IMO.

Well, the chillin' could have led to a killin', but the dude got a grillin' thus there was no reading of his will-in'

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im wondering if Donald shorted Boeing stock before his comments about Airforce One yesterday :think:

today he mentioned drug pricing and pharmaceuticals tumbled early

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good. The Don is basically paving the way for the future The Rock/Stone Cold presidential ticket.

Yes, I can't wait for the immortal words "I'm going to take the First Amendment, turn it sideways, and shove it right up your candy ass"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I can't wait for the immortal words "I'm going to take the First Amendment, turn it sideways, and shove it right up your candy ass"

He'll call Giuliani a Rudy-poo

/... if Rudys still alive by then

//... who am i kidding ... of course he'll be alive

CyY8HtLWIAAVYPj.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be president without a lot of fans in your pack - Or is it a fanny pack?

TrwuNH2.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If i may predict the Donald's next tweet

"Robert Reich is a midget who was never cut out to be on little people big world. Sad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.