• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Journell

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telvion Clarke got kicked off the team for a drunk in public charge in March ...........you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes of these disciplinary decisions. Those guys that got in that fight could have gotten in trouble behind the scenes a dozen times before a criminal charge was ever brought up, and this could be Cody's first. You're comparing apples to oranges and don't even know what either of them taste like.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well considering that when 3 UVa players got into a fight at JMU, the 2(Wallace and Price) that were actually charged with something were dismissed from the football team, and the other (Walcott's) charges were dismissed. So, yes, London would have given out a stiffer penalty.

I think the problem there was that they didn't admit to getting arrested.

Also, Walcott was back on the team THE WEEK AFTER charges were dropped.

No London isn't really any different than any other NCAA coach.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well considering that when 3 UVa players got into a fight at JMU, the 2(Wallace and Price) that were actually charged with something were dismissed from the football team, and the other (Walcott's) charges were dismissed. So, yes, London would have given out a stiffer penalty.

Oh, and don't get us wrong.

We'll be reminding you of your statements when London gets tested. You know what they say about glass houses.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Dillon is totally off the radar now, yes?

He doesn't have the wherewithall to pay his own way, scholarships are unavailable, and the camp season is just about over. Maybe he can latch on at ODU, which would actually be a great situation for him. Im rooting for the kid.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess Dillon is totally off the radar now, yes?

He doesn't have the wherewithall to pay his own way, scholarships are unavailable, and the camp season is just about over. Maybe he can latch on at ODU, which would actually be a great situation for him. Im rooting for the kid.

How do you know that? What's his time frame?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an offer from Navy. Some school will be lucky to have him. Has a wonderful mom who is very supportive too. :clap2:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He has an offer from Navy. Some school will be lucky to have him. Has a wonderful mom who is very supportive too. :clap2:

Funny, he's picked up some fans here even if he doesn't end up at VT. I'd like to see him make it to VT, but I guess a lot of it is timing.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His mom, kickermom, posts here occasionally to give us updates. As far as I know its the only site that she does that for and we appreciate it :)

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - kickermom is all class. Hope somehow Dillon can still make it to VT.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's true. I think half the fans supporting Dillon here are really fans of kickermom!

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hello All,

Thank you for the kind words. We still have a glimmer of hope for Dillon to be at TECH. That is where his heart is at. He had a really good camp at Tech on June 3rd. He has been to several more this year including, ODU, JMU, UVA, Navy, Jr. Rank and U of R. I have to say his worst showing was probably at UVA - had to get up at 5:30 to get there and then we had to sit and wait in the heat until 2:30 before they got to kick. I just don't think his heart was in it there plus he was drained and walked 15 miles the day before when his truck got towed in Va Beach during sand soccer. Did not make for a good day. However London was in his face on a 50 yard kick. He said something like this to Dillon, "Game winning FG, 50,000 fans watching, Don't you miss, Don't you miss!" Boom, Dillon made it. When he is at these camps, he doesn't always show as well as he does in a real game. There is something about the true atmosphere that motivates him. He seems to perform well under pressure.

Regardless, you never know what can happen. I know God has a plan for Dillon and we are just hoping it somehow includes VA TECH. I claiming that!