• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching Search

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I respectfully disagree. I feel like Frank rarely shows killer instinct, passion, or takes ownership of the product on the field, good or bad. There ARE coaches that do.

Agree or disagree, but what coaches say after a game generally isn't really worth listening to, and is about 90% predictable on a consistent basis for any given coach.

Killer instinct? Beamer isn't a werewolf.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure you can really trust a guy on twitter who can't even spell Loeffler's name.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46, what are you hearing on your end? Sounds like this dude on Twitter matches up with what you were talking about after Pitt and Miami.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If this is true send him packing tomorrow and let Stiney take over for the rest of the season for all I care. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Scot Loefler walks out of the VT locker room without speaking to anyone today. Send this guy packing</p>&mdash; Hokie5284 (@hokie5284) <a href="">November 2, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I'd be happy if my coaches and AD were not seeing eye to eye because the team was playing bad. Hell, UVa has played like shit the last 4 years, and it seems like things could not be more peachy between London and the UVa AD.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true send him packing tomorrow and let Stiney take over for the rest of the season for all I care. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Scot Loefler walks out of the VT locker room without speaking to anyone today. Send this guy packing</p>&mdash; Hokie5284 (@hokie5284) <a href="">November 2, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If that's true, I'd punch that dude right in the nuts first chance I get. No way that can be true. He can't be that big of a douche.

Shit, I'd be happy if my coaches and AD were not seeing eye to eye because the team was playing bad. Hell, UVa has played like shit the last 4 years, and it seems like things could not be more peachy between London and the UVa AD.

It's kinda sorta working out for you guys now though. UVA is better this year. You still want him gone? Cuz I could see it going either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy on Twitter is definitely a whistleblower. Wish I had a fact checker to really know if this shit is legit.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They hired Loeffler to do a job. I'm not sure you can blame the offense for today's loss, so why is he so upset?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not sure what to think of that. I would think if some of that stuff was going on a writer or media person would have gotten a hold of it by now?? Then again, report it and get shut down ala the guy from 757.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda sorta working out for you guys now though. UVA is better this year. You still want him gone? Cuz I could see it going either way.

Yes. London is good at getting kids to buy into his program, and he is a great motivator, but he sucks as a game day coach, and he isn't going to get any better. Time to send him packing.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He even deleted a couple of particularly classless ones.

Haha. Yeah. I read those before he pulled them. Seems like a douchebag. He doesn't have a lot of respect for women and thinks alot of himself. That is probably putting it mildly.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily trust what those tweets say but at the same time the basis of those tweets has to come from somewhere...

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Take random tweets about this program with a grain of salt. There have been way too many times when past individuals have been way too far off with reality. Those predictions and rumors that are proven wrong are forgotten too fast. Most often, the only reliable leaks are right before it becomes public anyway. There are some exceptions, of course.

Whit may be different, but we know Beamer, Foster, and generally others, including athletes. This is a close-to-the-vest, slow moving, deliberate program that often appears to lack urgency and emotion. We all know this because it frustrates many across the fan base. Things clearly aren't normal, but the extent of some of these rumors are just way over the top. Without proof, the simplest answer must be assumed.

I'll be patiently waiting to see what changes are made, and there certainly will be some.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some dysfunction which is to be expected in a locker room that is used to winning and is all of the sudden struggling to become bowl eligible. However (and I am no insider, I just know people who are that I trust dearly) what was said in those tweets was in some cases flat wrong and disrespectful to the people in them, in some cases heavily exaggerated and in some cases correct.

However, it takes a real insecure asshat to air the dirty laundry of a struggling group of student athletes with the ease and excitement that that ADULT just did. I find it pretty fucking disgusting, honestly, but he clearly needed an ego boost or something.