• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CMac Trade

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I play in a keeper where we keep 2 guise each and they count as yer 1st and 2nd rounders. I have tKing and CMac and have had them since they were drafted (dropped Henry his rookie year and drafted again the next year and have kept him ever since). Anywhoo, I fer one do not believe CMac is even close to finished and I honestly think he would be playing right now (and this time last year) if tPanthers had any hopes of being in the playoffs. So I'm 11-2 in this league and I pretty much owe it to Stafford, Kupp and Conner (who could be considered my MVP cuz of where I was able to draft him). So I am offering my next years 5th rounder fer Javonte Williams but I am thinking to offer CMac instead. So, what do you all think? Would yoose guise give up CMac fer Javonte? Just like everybody else injuries are killing me right now and TBH I have no freaking idea how this team is 11-2 and the points leader.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I play in a keeper where we keep 2 guise each and they count as yer 1st and 2nd rounders. I have tKing and CMac and have had them since they were drafted (dropped Henry his rookie year and drafted again the next year and have kept him ever since). Anywhoo, I fer one do not believe CMac is even close to finished and I honestly think he would be playing right now (and this time last year) if tPanthers had any hopes of being in the playoffs. So I'm 11-2 in this league and I pretty much owe it to Stafford, Kupp and Conner (who could be considered my MVP cuz of where I was able to draft him). So I am offering my next years 5th rounder fer Javonte Williams but I am thinking to offer CMac instead. So, what do you all think? Would yoose guise give up CMac fer Javonte? Just like everybody else injuries are killing me right now and TBH I have no freaking idea how this team is 11-2 and the points leader.

As a frustrated CMac owner (last two years)…

Heck no!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be interested in the reply's. I don't have any shares of CMac but do have a tiny bit of shares in Javonte and Henry. Now I won't say CMac is washed, but I think those years of 300 touches that made him king of the hill will not be repeated after 2 years of injuries and I do like Javonte out look going forward. Think what I would do is see if you can get something added to Javonte side to make it less painful.

Edit: As a Javonte owner I likely won't be interested in dealing him for CMac in dynasty.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is that team BTW. I do get a first round bye so that should help cuz week 14 is gonna be brutal on this team.

1638902588946.png

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be interested in the reply's. I don't have any shares of CMac but do have a tiny bit of shares in Javonte and Henry. Now I won't say CMac is washed, but I think those years of 300 touches that made him king of the hill will not be repeated after 2 years of injuries and I do like Javonte out look going forward. Think what I would do is see if you can get something added to Javonte side to make it less painful.

Edit: As a Javonte owner I likely won't be interested in dealing him for CMac in dynasty.
Honestly if I did do this trade, I would keep tKing and either Kupp or Javonte............as with all leagues this is an RB hoarding league and if I kept Javonte I would surely have a shot at Kupp in the first round of drafting.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to hold on to CMac. Don't think he is done. Bad luck injuries is all.
and I am a big fan of Javonte- but just not over CMac.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still hold on to CMAC. There will be other Javonte's, there are no other CMAC's.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm 99% positive had they been in the hunt either last year or this year they would not have shut him down. So, I'm gonna try and use a draft pick to get Williams and hope Sunday Night's performance earns him more than a 50/50 split. What really got me thinking about this (@HaroldSeattle ) was I had a convo with the Mixon owner about a straight up CMac/Mixon deal and he told me to pound sand and offered Dillon.........to where I didn't tell him to pound sand, I told him to Fuck Off.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm 99% positive had they been in the hunt either last year or this year they would not have shut him down. So, I'm gonna try and use a draft pick to get Williams and hope Sunday Night's performance earns him more than a 50/50 split. What really got me thinking about this (@HaroldSeattle ) was I had a convo with the Mixon owner about a straight up CMac/Mixon deal and he told me to pound sand and offered Dillon.........to where I didn't tell him to pound sand, I told him to Fuck Off.
He'll be back next season and be fine, but I have to think going forward they try to limit how much they use him. Over 300 touches almost guarantees you'll break a RB after a couple of seasons. Going forward CMac will be back but with less of a workload, he'll be 26 coming off 2 injury plague seasons , not old, but not young and with a god awful QB situation to boot. To me his arrow is pointing down and conversely Javonte's arrow is pointing up. CMac will still produce, just nothing like the 2018 and 2019 seasons and the worry about another injury next season is going to be in the air.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still hold on to CMAC. There will be other Javonte's, there are no other CMAC's.

was about to say something very similar to this. as of now, I'd roll the dice CMC gets right after dealing with these injuries

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could get more for CMac. Especially if you wait for the offseason. if you are going to deal him now for a run, aim higher.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're trying to win now, that would be the deal. And Vonte replaces CMac as your keeper.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I can't help thinking that you could get more for him.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I can't help thinking that you could get more for him.
Right, but no matter who I try to trade with, his durability is/will be questioned. I'd proly be better to keep him but I'm so damn close this year.....lol