• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CLYDE - "Why So Serious"

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Why so serious?!"

That's one of my best quotes. That's actually my bbm status. However I have this pic as my profile pic to go along with that message.

Attachments

• joker_thedarkknight.jpg
    joker_thedarkknight.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 32

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def a sweet avatar lol, greatest movie and acting performance in a while.

The avatar made me wanna change mine with the comic book theme. Dead pool it is.

Thanks for the influence lol

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def a sweet avatar lol, greatest movie and acting performance in a while.

The avatar made me wanna change mine with the comic book theme. Dead pool it is.

Thanks for the influence lol

I'm a dead pool fan too, I love his idiocy. They kinda over saturated the market with dead pool books a while back, I had to take a break from them, but as a character he is classic.

I think I'm gonna have to nerd it up and join the comic avatar trend.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks, Preacher is probably my favorite comic book of all time. I wasn't into comics growing up, then one of my comic nerd friends kept insisting I read Preacher, since then I been hooked.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a dead pool fan too, I love his idiocy. They kinda over saturated the market with dead pool books a while back, I had to take a break from them, but as a character he is classic.

I think I'm gonna have to nerd it up and join the comic avatar trend.

Gotta admit i dont know too much about preacher.

Yes deadpool is my favorite he cracks me up, supposed to be a deadpool movie coming out eventually. Ryan Renolds looks to be doing it, which i found it odd they have him ass green lantern and deadpool, even though there different creators. Captain america guy was the same as the human torch and both from marvel. Kinda weird to me idk why. Hopefully it will be a good movie.