• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

chucksker's 2 cents. Wyoming version.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, for all you sirs angry at me for bitching about martinez...at the end of the day i support whoever bo puts out on that field. i was quite frustrated with his play last night and i can guarantee you that is the most you will ever hear me complain about him. now...me 2 pennies:

1. rex. so fuck you all :finger:
2. BK got back in the game. and i think as the season progresses he will become more and more important to the offense.
3. on that 44 YD pass to Reed...martinez underthrew it big time, that could been a TD pass.
4. Dennard is going to make a difference this year. thank god he is back
5. has anyone noticed that we are complaining less and less about the linebackers? ....i barely notice them anymore...not sure if thats good or bad yet
6. its upsetting that the D-line almost played BETTER when crick wasn't in their. idk if it was just the competition or if crick is really that overhyped...i guess we will find out next week
7. these young backs are goooooood
8. rex was basically the offense for 3 quarters....
9. defense was improved with dennard in there, but it still needs work. a lot of work.
10. Heard and Kbell had their first TD's as huskers..congrats to them
11. rexmothafuckinburkheadddddd
12. i know it was only one play...but did anyone else see a little tommie in carnes on that one option pitch??? that was fucking magical
13. detroit is losing right now...wtf:L
14. sure as hell hope they do some work in practice right now because this team has a TON of work to do before they are ready to win the B1G
15 all this being said, a win is a win even if it was ugly as fuck....so BTHOW!!!!!!! Go Big Red!!!!!!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel