• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Paul to the Rockets

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His tweets since this firing have been no better....Still bashing Mello, even taking shots at his "extramarital affairs"

LOL Holy Shit, Phil really messing with his own legacy now

Yep. That's Phil's ego at work right there. Part of the reason he was able to deal with the ego's of mega stars like MJ, Shaq and Kobe is because Phil has an even bigger ego than they do. A Lakers exec who remained anonymous for obvious reasons, once said that "Phil's ego literally sucks all of the air out of the room."

An ego like that simply won't allow him to ever accept that his failure with the Knicks is on him and no one else.

I heard a guy on sportstalk show yesterday (may have been Cowherd) say that "when you are winning, a title like Zen Master sounds cool and like you know something that no one else does. But, when you aren't winning, Zen Master just sounds like a delusional old man babbling."

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, those role players were traded away by the Knicks to the Cavs. Doubt they want them back.

Well,

They don't want Melo either. But you are right.

Cavs need the buyout to have a legit chance.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they should change the name if they move, be the Seattle Clippers, same franchise new location, in a city that deserves a team.
This is not happening.

Ballmer would rather be the 33rd best Team in LA over the 3rd best in Seattle.