• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris out for Denver?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap in your opinion. You don't know the progression of how he came to think that.

Either way, the reaction was to attack Florio, as demonstrated as the method when he reported what Elway said.

Reporters get things wrong at times, and in this case it was minor at best.

Again Bronco fans have been dealing with this guy posting crap about the Broncos all season. At one point D. Thomas was furious with the team and the utter disrespect they were showing him which in turn then caused Manning to get all flustered that they didn't have him resigned yet. Manning has been in this business long enough to realize contract talks take time. He wouldn't be furious at the team for not having Thomas signed in a timely manner. Then it was midseason and there was this huge rift between Manning and Kubiak and that Manning was just going to do whatever he wanted. Then it was Manning was once again furious with the team and all ready to move on to another team. He has been doing this for quite some time. So him doing this once again and then you using that to try and make something out of nothing just seems like nonsense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he doesn't.

Well I can promise you his name is not spoken well of in Denver by pretty much anybody. Even the radio guys that have talked to him almost every week have stopped talking to him because of the nonsense and chaos he caused with one of his articles.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Bronco fans have been dealing with this guy posting crap about the Broncos all season. At one point D. Thomas was furious with the team and the utter disrespect they were showing him which in turn then caused Manning to get all flustered that they didn't have him resigned yet. Manning has been in this business long enough to realize contract talks take time. He wouldn't be furious at the team for not having Thomas signed in a timely manner. Then it was midseason and there was this huge rift between Manning and Kubiak and that Manning was just going to do whatever he wanted. Then it was Manning was once again furious with the team and all ready to move on to another team. He has been doing this for quite some time. So him doing this once again and then you using that to try and make something out of nothing just seems like nonsense.

All of which you have no way of knowing to be true or untrue.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can promise you his name is not spoken well of in Denver by pretty much anybody. Even the radio guys that have talked to him almost every week have stopped talking to him because of the nonsense and chaos he caused with one of his articles.

Well if local Denver sports talk guys have stopped talking to him, that changes everything.

Also, basically what you are saying is the local talk guys in the Denver markets are simply homers.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of trolls...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if local Denver sports talk guys have stopped talking to him, that changes everything.

Also, basically what you are saying is the local talk guys in the Denver markets are simply homers.

I'm saying even they were surprised by the things that he said. They were actually friends with him for many years and they even invited him on to talk about his controversial article and he spent the entire time ripping Bronco fans, reporters, and the city of Denver apart for wondering how he came to the conclusion that he did. He was a grade A jerk and hasn't been back since. Are some of them homers yes...but that doesn't mean they can't call out a guy for making crap up and trying to pass it off as news worthy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying even they were surprised by the things that he said. They were actually friends with him for many years and they even invited him on to talk about his controversial article and he spent the entire time ripping Bronco fans, reporters, and the city of Denver apart for wondering how he came to the conclusion that he did. He was a grade A jerk and hasn't been back since. Are some of them homers yes...but that doesn't mean they can't call out a guy for making crap up and trying to pass it off as news worthy.

He's on in lots of major markets, including Boston. When he comes down on the Pats, the talk show guys keep him coming back, because it makes for even better radio.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of which you have no way of knowing to be true or untrue.

Somewhat true. If you can't tell I talk about the Broncos quite a bit. I do have actual people inside the Bronco building that I speak to. I have people that actually know these players outside of the Denver Bronco facility. They have gone on the air and have said privately to many people that what Florio has been saying is nonsense. They have called him out on it and he has no response. All he does is say "Well my unnamed sources say this." They say well I have talked to the person directly and they say you are full of crap to which he usually comes back with "Well they can say what they want to say."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat true. If you can't tell I talk about the Broncos quite a bit. I do have actual people inside the Bronco building that I speak to. I have people that actually know these players outside of the Denver Bronco facility. They have gone on the air and have said privately to many people that what Florio has been saying is nonsense. They have called him out on it and he has no response. All he does is say "Well my unnamed sources say this." They say well I have talked to the person directly and they say you are full of crap to which he usually comes back with "Well they can say what they want to say."

And you are left not knowing which side is truthful.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on in lots of major markets, including Boston. When he comes down on the Pats, the talk show guys keep him coming back, because it makes for even better radio.

Please stop trying to act like you know what is going on. The last time he talked on a Bronco radio he would on a rampage and said he was done. He hung up during a live broadcast because he couldn't handle being called out like he was. He would full child tantrum.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop trying to act like you know what is going on. The last time he talked on a Bronco radio he would on a rampage and said he was done. He hung up during a live broadcast because he couldn't handle being called out like he was. He would full child tantrum.

If you say so.

Though it sounds as though the local guys are just homers. To bad teh week is over, I didn't think to listen to Denver this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are left not knowing which side is truthful.

Can we please actually talk football? This is getting old and ridiculous. Florio is a troll at its finest and you can agree to disagree on that I guess.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please actually talk football? This is getting old and ridiculous. Florio is a troll at its finest and you can agree to disagree on that I guess.

They're all trolls was my point. Florio, CBS, Denver Post, Boston Globe, etc, etc.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes Florio is a troll, everybody knows that. He's all about the clicks. He sure rode the Russell Wilson negotiations like a whore he is.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes Florio is a troll, everybody knows that. He's all about the clicks. He sure rode the Russell Wilson negotiations like a whore he is.

And so is, Sportshoopla, CBS, Denver Sun, Boston Gobe, Barstoolsports, Seattle Times.

It's how print/internet media work.

Why is it that so many people don't understand this?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup I remember that. I remember him talking about how Wilson was insulted by the offer from the Seahawks and how they were miles apart and that a deal just didn't even seem possible. He road that train for quite a while. I think every player and team in the league realizes that the business side of things especially big contracts take time. It is why we hear of Bradford asking for $25 million. He knows he would never get close to that but it is a starting point to bring to the table and try to find some middle ground.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so is, Sportshoopla, CBS, Denver Sun, Boston Gobe, Barstoolsports, Seattle Times.

It's how print/internet media work.

Why is it that so many people don't understand this?

We understand it plenty. You posted an article trying to say that Harris is more banged up than he really is right now to the point that there was speculation that he wouldn't play. He has said even right after the Steelers game that he was playing so it was utter nonsense to suggest otherwise unless something crazy happened. You posted a troll thread and people are just calling that out.