• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris out for Denver?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before someone chimes in with something stupid, I'm not happy to hear it, and hope he can play.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that Harris will try to play, at least a limited number of snaps. If not, next man up is Bradley Roby. Just part of the game, like NE having Hightower, Collins, and Jones banged up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that Harris will try to play, at least a limited number of snaps. If not, next man up is Bradley Roby. Just part of the game, like NE having Hightower, Collins, and Jones banged up.

True, but I don't believe their injuries are as severe as his.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the addition has very little to do with Harris. Harris already said his shoulder feels better now than last week. This is about replacing Omar Bolden.

Now Jerod Mayo though just saw he is going on IR

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the addition has very little to do with Harris. Harris already said his shoulder feels better now than last week. This is about replacing Omar Bolden.

Ouch that hurts NE.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jerod's role on the team is not the role most people remember. Doesn't help to have him out, but it's not a huge loss compared to others.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins is the player to watch on the Pats D.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, just broke, Mayo out with a shoulder injury... Which sucks. He wasn't much of a factor against Kansas City but it still is a big loss

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mayo injury is more about depth. You go from a very strong rotation with Mayo, Collins, and Hightower to now needing a guy like Jonathan Freeny needing to start and a bunch of no names coming in if Collins or Hightower struggle to play the entire game with their injuries limiting them this past Saturday.

As for this Chris Harris thread I would say it would be much better in the future to do a bit of research before just posting something from Mike Florio who has been known to greatly exaggerate a situation. He was the one saying that Peyton has said he wants to play in 2016 and not for the Broncos. Peyton of course has denied this, the coaches have denied this, and even if true was a pretty crappy reporting job. He keeps saying he is protecting his source and has actually refused to talk to Bronco media ever since that event. He is almost a cuss word around Denver.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio is a troll of the highest order. I don't believe a word that guy says.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio is a troll of the highest order. I don't believe a word that guy says.

Amen to this! He is about the worst at the whole "Click Bait" type posts. I mean half the stuff on his website is about how a player "feels" which is something you can't hardly prove unless the player flat out says it. I mean last year he kept writing about how DT was upset about his contract not being done and because of that this made Manning really upset at the team. He is the King of Unnamed sources.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mayo injury is more about depth. You go from a very strong rotation with Mayo, Collins, and Hightower to now needing a guy like Jonathan Freeny needing to start and a bunch of no names coming in if Collins or Hightower struggle to play the entire game with their injuries limiting them this past Saturday.

As for this Chris Harris thread I would say it would be much better in the future to do a bit of research before just posting something from Mike Florio who has been known to greatly exaggerate a situation. He was the one saying that Peyton has said he wants to play in 2016 and not for the Broncos. Peyton of course has denied this, the coaches have denied this, and even if true was a pretty crappy reporting job. He keeps saying he is protecting his source and has actually refused to talk to Bronco media ever since that event. He is almost a cuss word around Denver.

and you wonder what defense you will get without Mayo in there. Regardless of how effective or ineffective he is/was. Denver is going to run the ball down the Patriots throats and they need all the rest they can get.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you wonder what defense you will get without Mayo in there. Regardless of how effective or ineffective he is/was. Denver is going to run the ball down the Patriots throats and they need all the rest they can get.

That will definitely be the plan. Shorten the game with the run game and keep Brady on the bench. They will be hoping that while that run game might not take off in the 1st quarter that by the 4th quarter they will have pounded on that Patriot defense to where they maybe slip up giving up the big chunk runs.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will definitely be the plan. Shorten the game with the run game and keep Brady on the bench. They will be hoping that while that run game might not take off in the 1st quarter that by the 4th quarter they will have pounded on that Patriot defense to where they maybe slip up giving up the big chunk runs.

The only "good thing" is the Patriots defense isn't as bad against the Long Ball as the Steelers. But they will clearly be trying to stop the run which will leave them very susceptible to the long ball to Sanders and Thomas.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only "good thing" is the Patriots defense isn't as bad against the Long Ball as the Steelers. But they will clearly be trying to stop the run which will leave them very susceptible to the long ball to Sanders and Thomas.

Yeah Manning is going to need to connect on a couple of those deep balls if the Broncos really want to see things open up especially for the run game. That is what teams have been doing lately is seeing that Manning has been struggling with the deep ball consistency. It isn't a matter of if he can throw it deep as he has plenty of arm to throw it 50 yards down the field. It is a matter of he has been overthrowing guys by about 1-2 yards every time. Just needs a hair more air under the ball to let the WR's run under it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. Unfortunately he is just not the player he used to be. Collins and Hightower are the players we need.

It sounds like Harris is in much better shape. In fact many analysts commented on how bad Harris played.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Manning is going to need to connect on a couple of those deep balls if the Broncos really want to see things open up especially for the run game. That is what teams have been doing lately is seeing that Manning has been struggling with the deep ball consistency. It isn't a matter of if he can throw it deep as he has plenty of arm to throw it 50 yards down the field. It is a matter of he has been overthrowing guys by about 1-2 yards every time. Just needs a hair more air under the ball to let the WR's run under it.

I just hope the Patriots don't fall for the good old, "i slide, I'm giving myself up" and then long ball.

I don't see a problem with the Broncos being able to run the ball.