• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs' Tyreek Hill could be punished by NFL for his peace sign

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donks players NEEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR do anything wrong...:rolleyes2:

They do plenty wrong for sure. Those who pretend their team is made up of a bunch of saints are ignoring the facts before them. Aqib Talib the person is not someone who I cheer for. I think he is lucky to be in the league as most of his antics if he was not a celebrity would have already landed him in prison for a very long time.

Von Miller has cleaned up his act but at the beginning of his career with Denver he was doing a lot of stupid things and deserved to be suspended.

Our new LT Bolles used to be a gang member before he cleaned up his life. IF all past decisions defined a person and what they can and cannot do then the NFL and all places would be pretty bare. Yes DV is terrible and players or anybody who does that should be punished to the full extent of the law. At the same time in the NFL if we start kicking out players for that then probably need to start kicking them out for other things as well. You start a slippery slope when that happens. The NFL to me has been a league of 2nd chances. Plenty of players have been given new opportunities and taken advantage of it and been a very positive member of society. Doesn't excuse what they did before but I would also say that some do learn from those mistakes and help others not to make the same ones.