• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd have no problem cutting Byron Jones tonight. Watching him the last two weeks, he is a no talent, chickenshit piece of trash. As bad as Heath is, at least he tries

Another stellar first round defensive draft pick courtesy of Jerrah. He is a JAG who has had two awful weeks. However, he is still not as bad as Heath. Some poor personnel decisions and coaching decisions.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to sound like Arlington, but...

There are two problems with this team right now:

1) It appears as though the league, through the refs, is punishing the Cowboys for Jerry's issues with Goodell. For three weeks in a row, we can't a PI, Facemask, or even a hold call. Meanwhile, there are some phantom holds and PI's called against us at critical times.

2) Our coaching sucks big purple hairy donkey dicks right now. JG is a good coach on every day that doesn't require a game to be played.
a) During games, he claps his hands, blinks his eyes, and spits like a girl, but he doesn't make any adjustments.
b) Who, exactly, is responsible for teaching Dez the proper way to run a route?
c) Why in the HELL do our DBs never turn around and look for the ball so that (gasp at the thought) they might actually make a play on the ball?
d) Why, when we demonstrate we can get 4-5 yards per carry running between the tackles, do we try some namby-pamby reverse/option/end around that gets 2 1/2 yards, making it third and seven rather than third and 2?
e) If I (a middle-aged, past his prime, beer drinking, couch sitting, overweight dude from the suburbs) know exactly what play the opposing teams will run in the second half 1/2 of the time, why the double-fuck does our Defense not know seem to know what's coming on any of them?

I told my children yesterday morning that I could never be a fan of another team even if the Cowboys went 0-16 ten years in a row. That remains true even after this pathetic display of a football game, but I hope Jerry doesn't maintain the same loyalty toward JG that I hold toward the Star
I hate to sound like Arlington, but...

There are two problems with this team right now:

1) It appears as though the league, through the refs, is punishing the Cowboys for Jerry's issues with Goodell. For three weeks in a row, we can't a PI, Facemask, or even a hold call. Meanwhile, there are some phantom holds and PI's called against us at critical times.

2) Our coaching sucks big purple hairy donkey dicks right now. JG is a good coach on every day that doesn't require a game to be played.
a) During games, he claps his hands, blinks his eyes, and spits like a girl, but he doesn't make any adjustments.
b) Who, exactly, is responsible for teaching Dez the proper way to run a route?
c) Why in the HELL do our DBs never turn around and look for the ball so that (gasp at the thought) they might actually make a play on the ball?
d) Why, when we demonstrate we can get 4-5 yards per carry running between the tackles, do we try some namby-pamby reverse/option/end around that gets 2 1/2 yards, making it third and seven rather than third and 2?
e) If I (a middle-aged, past his prime, beer drinking, couch sitting, overweight dude from the suburbs) know exactly what play the opposing teams will run in the second half 1/2 of the time, why the double-fuck does our Defense not know seem to know what's coming on any of them?

I told my children yesterday morning that I could never be a fan of another team even if the Cowboys went 0-16 ten years in a row. That remains true even after this pathetic display of a football game, but I hope Jerry doesn't maintain the same loyalty toward JG that I hold toward the Star

Yeah, The officiating went from bad to even worse. Complete BS. Although Smith did hold on Daks TD run I have seen plenty of non calls when something similar happens to our defense. The flag on Byron Jones was ticky tacky at best and then Witten gets tossed down later and no flag. The thing is the coaching staff is bending over and saying thank you may I have another. They watch these biased calls and say nothing to the refs. Jimmy Johnson or Parcells would rip those refs the entire game if those calls happened to them.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a ton of respect for Witten, but he is almost a liability in the passing game. He has lost more than a step. He needs to retire.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have a ton of respect for Witten, but he is almost a liability in the passing game. He has lost more than a step. He needs to retire.

??? He had the most catches in this game and was wide open a few time but Dak was busy throwing pick sixes or check downs. The issues on this team run deep. They start with the coaches and Dak lately. He looks scared and has played about as poorly as an NFL starting QB could play. He has given more TDs to the other team than helping his team.