• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chants of "fire wilson"

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just the guy who signs the checks which is all I expect from an owner. If he's a smart businessman, he knows to delegate responsibility to people most capable of doing any given job within his organization.[/QUO
I support the ice girls.

Yeah, but off of the ice.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There have been nights at the tank where the ice girls have been the only thing on the ice worth looking at.

I understand some people think it's demeaning and that would be valid if they didn't enjoy football cheerleaders, the Warriors' cheerleaders, Kate Upton wearing a bikini in 0G conditions or use sexy women as their avatars on sports forums, all of whom appear in less clothes than any woman I've seen whith a shovel at the Shark Tank this season.

Irrespective of that however, I hope the new committee chair/owner/whatever his title is, takes the fans' concerns seriously and makes some changes to put a better product on the ice next year.

After all he is a businessman and businessmen are primarily concerned with financial success. That is achieved by supplying a product that people want to buy/invest in. As the CEO of a successful company, he knows all about that and also that pretty girls aren't enough to make that happen.

Fact is Jamison wasn't getting the job done either so I don't think the guy at the top of the pyramid is necessarily the #1 problem with the Sharks right now.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did he scout the likes of Viktor Kozlov, Jan Caloun, Jeff Jillson and a few other stiffs the Sharks took in those years post Wilson retirement and pre-GM? Just wondering.
No most of those guys if not all of them are John Fergeson babies. The pavelski a, coutures and what your seeing now are mostly wilson era stuff.

I like the idea of Hedican for the fact that I think he has respect from players and the community in general around the league and it appears he knows what he's talking about when it comes to personnel. But that doesn't always translate to good executive plus there's a lot more to it then just signing dudes

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes::dingdingding::suds:This nightmare of a season has one more game.......... :yes:

Glad to see LA won't have a chance to repeat, fuckers!?!?! :finger2:

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know things are bad when they only thing you're happy for in sports is when the teams you dont like lose.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pickin an East team to win this year, or the sharks... Not saying that the teams that made it in the west, but they are pretty green when it comes to playoffs... Its just very odd seeing Winn & Minn in, with SJ Dal & LA playing golf...

The changing of the guard has arrived in the West

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pickin an East team to win this year, or the sharks... Not saying that the teams that made it in the west, but they are pretty green when it comes to playoffs... Its just very odd seeing Winn & Minn in, with SJ Dal & LA playing golf...

The changing of the guard has arrived in the West

LMAo or the sharks haha wtf was I thinking, I ment The Hawks hahahah

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look out for Anaheim though I don't think they have the goaltending

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's one of those oddball years where a team like Carolina wins it all

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully Ottawa takes it... That story is just to good to be true...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For my money, I'd bet STL. They've been knocking on the door for so long and this seems like the year is ripe for them.

I love their D with Shattenkirk, Pietrangelo, Bouwmeester, michalek as the top 4, with jackman and Gunnarsson as the bottom pairing. That's deep and solid at both ends. Then you add in 9 forwards with at least 12 goals, and they have the offensive depth and youth too. Not sure about Elliot or Allen in net, but that's the only achilles heal as I see it and I'm not sure its that much of a weakness. They have an experienced coach in Hitch who has a cup. I think they are poised to take it all, particularly with the injury to kane and the absense of LA. The two powerhouses in the west are not their usual this year, so that really opens the field.

I would guess a STL-NYR final. Twould be a good one, but I like STL's speed, youth, and D.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So from Pollak's latest article it sounds like McLellan is leaving via "mutual agreement" and Wilson will loose the title of GM but still be President of Hockey Ops.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whats President of hockey Ops mean??? Does he have power to overide GM decisions with trades and FA signings... I hope not

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats President of hockey Ops mean??? Does he have power to overide GM decisions with trades and FA signings... I hope not
Hopefully, he has sech duties as picking next year's Ice Girl squad, deciding whether they change from jumbo Coronas to jumbo Modelos (I prefer Modelo) & which portly pig they will march out each night to sing the Anthem. Nothing more.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
B's fired Chiarelli... Strange decision there? Yes, the seguin move sucked, but then again, they got him thru the kessel move. He took a floundering team and made two SCF's, won a cup, a presidents trophy, and 7 straight PO appearences. The B's missed the PO's by a hair after basically an entire roster had a down year.

Id pick him up in a second. He also has shown that he isnt afraid to move stars to add key pieces.

Personally, I see what he accomplished in Boston as quite similar to what wilson accomplished in SJ, except that boston made the SCF twice and won a cup while the sharks never made it out of the west. If Wilson is canned or reassigned, bringing in Chiarelli would be an intriguing option.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully, he has sech duties as picking next year's Ice Girl squad, deciding whether they change from jumbo Coronas to jumbo Modelos (I prefer Modelo) & which portly pig they will march out each night to sing the Anthem. Nothing more.

Id be ok with that... Just dont let him be in charge of jersey design either... These PJ jerseys are ugly enough already without Wilson adding to them lol

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on what time Duhg is holding the presser?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

In most cases, yes, they have the last say on any transactions.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For my money, I'd bet STL. They've been knocking on the door for so long and this seems like the year is ripe for them.

I love their D with Shattenkirk, Pietrangelo, Bouwmeester, michalek as the top 4, with jackman and Gunnarsson as the bottom pairing. That's deep and solid at both ends. Then you add in 9 forwards with at least 12 goals, and they have the offensive depth and youth too. Not sure about Elliot or Allen in net, but that's the only achilles heal as I see it and I'm not sure its that much of a weakness. They have an experienced coach in Hitch who has a cup. I think they are poised to take it all, particularly with the injury to kane and the absense of LA. The two powerhouses in the west are not their usual this year, so that really opens the field.

I would guess a STL-NYR final. Twould be a good one, but I like STL's speed, youth, and D.
Their d all though very skilled is very soft and don't do well against a heavy fast forcheck. Also I don't think tarasenko has dealt with playoff hockey those awesome plays he makes In The regular season won't be there, if he tries it he'll be counting lights in the rafters, they lack a true power forward much like the sharks and you need those types of guys in the PO's. Their goaltending as usual will be their downfall id be surprised if they make it out of the 2nd round