• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chants of "fire wilson"

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
B's fired Chiarelli... Strange decision there? Yes, the seguin move sucked, but then again, they got him thru the kessel move. He took a floundering team and made two SCF's, won a cup, a presidents trophy, and 7 straight PO appearences. The B's missed the PO's by a hair after basically an entire roster had a down year.

Id pick him up in a second. He also has shown that he isnt afraid to move stars to add key pieces.

Personally, I see what he accomplished in Boston as quite similar to what wilson accomplished in SJ, except that boston made the SCF twice and won a cup while the sharks never made it out of the west. If Wilson is canned or reassigned, bringing in Chiarelli would be an intriguing option.
He got canned over piss poor cap management granted the Savard contract wasn't really his fault. So it'll be interesting to see where he lands because he's built some cup winning teams

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like TMac is safe for now, per Fay Fatto.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like TMac is safe for now, per Fay Fatto.
I think with wilson allegedly stepping away from the GM post and going to full time President is the only way Tmac stays, i think by standing up for his players against wilson that did quite a lot for him with the team.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey likewall, darling was just a cap move huh. Riiiiiiight

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey likewall, darling was just a cap move huh. Riiiiiiight

Wow your an idiot... Yup Chicago purposely planned for Crow to shit the bed... Just like Ottawa planned all along to have their 2 goalies fake injuries so Hammond could play...

Yes, it was a cap move...
Chi also purposely traded a 1st and their top D prospect just so they could scratch Verment in the playoffs...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow your an idiot... Yup Chicago purposely planned for Crow to shit the bed... Just like Ottawa planned all along to have their 2 goalies fake injuries so Hammond could play...

Yes, it was a cap move...
Chi also purposely traded a 1st and their top D prospect just so they could scratch Verment in the playoffs...
Crawford has always sucked you jackass fan boy, they started him strictly because he's making the most money in the position. Hammond was called up due to injuries and outplayed both current Ottawa goalies they were riding the hot hand which was smart. Crawford sucks just as bad as Howard. How have you gotten this far in life by being such a belligerent fucktard is beyond me, you can't be this fucking stupid in real life, evolution would've caused your bloodline to end

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crawford has always sucked you jackass fan boy, they started him strictly because he's making the most money in the position. Hammond was called up due to injuries and outplayed both current Ottawa goalies they were riding the hot hand which was smart. Crawford sucks just as bad as Howard. How have you gotten this far in life by being such a belligerent fucktard is beyond me, you can't be this fucking stupid in real life, evolution would've caused your bloodline to end

Yes, hes always sucked. thats why they paid him so much...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
so no more tmac next seasons shit will resume on schedule

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love the names already being kicked around Blymsa lol Carlyise lol Claude Julien lol hopefully Babcock is atleast available to bid for

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw a post that says McLellan and Sharks have parted ways. I don't think this really helps us at all -

btw.. would have started a new thread but apparently I dont have permission to do so? wtf?

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw a post that says McLellan and Sharks have parted ways. I don't think this really helps us at all -

btw.. would have started a new thread but apparently I dont have permission to do so? wtf?
YOU'VE BEEN BANNED CALI!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are no restrictions on your account.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we protest this bullshit at SAP or what? there needs to be thousands of people at SAP protesting this I feel Maybe you guys don't agree but some way some how it would be a dream to get this dbag to step down. And I feel like it comes down to us passionate fans to make it happen or it never will change

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One of the reasons Babcock is considering leaving Detroit is because he wants more say in what players are on the roster. With Wilson looking to step away from the GM position I wonder if he will try to convince Babcock to come to San Jose in a Coach/GM role. I've seen this talked abut in other places and just find it an interesting possibility.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm::lm::lm::lm:
This is just the beginning of the SHIT SHOW!

Sharks fans time to ASSEMBLE!?!?!?!?!?!