• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP since 1998...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in addition to your conference having a bunch of pussy teams, you purposely do stupid thing that hurt your conferences and then cry when everyone else doesn't go along with it.

Hang on, I'll be happy to give you more tissue.

giphy.gif
If you say so cupcake :thumb: :dhd:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I laughed. When the claim the regular season would be watered down. With play off expansion .More meaningful games works for me :L

So change it and stop being a bunch of dumbasses.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's so bad for your conference, then why does such a "well cultured" and educated conference continue to do it?

Sounds like a you problem to me. Especially since your extra game shows up as nothing in SoS metrics.
Unlike the SEC, the PAC enjoys playing its own conference members.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So change it and stop being a bunch of dumbasses.
I'm not the one contradicting themselves.You claim play off extension waters down the regular season. But are in favor of playing cupcakes as an extra bye week.

That is watering down the regular season.I'm not the one afraid of expansion

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one contradicting themselves.You claim play off extension waters down the regular season. But are in favor of playing cupcakes as an extra bye week.

That is watering down the regular season.I'm not the one afraid of expansion

Your conference is an extra bye week if you want to attribute strength to meaning.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows that working out for you?
Makes it tougher for PAC teams to get into the playoffs and it doesn't help when trying to get more PAC teams bowl eligible. On the flip side the PAC teams and fans enjoy playing against their own conference members .. unlike the SEC who does everything in their power to avoid playing their own conference members... which makes the SEC a pseudo conference.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes it tougher for PAC teams to get into the playoffs and it doesn't help when trying to get more PAC teams bowl eligible. On the flip side the PAC teams and fans enjoy playing against their own conference members .. unlike the SEC who does everything in their power to avoid playing their own conference members... which makes the SEC a pseudo conference.

So your conference is stupid and all you have left is to cry at the people aren't stupid.

Fucking liberal.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know But Bama...... You may want to work on an argument on this topic. That isn't based on Alabama. I don't think you can

There isn't really much of an argument to be had. Your conference hasn't won a legit National Title in nearly 30 years(And it was split with Miami) and now you are looking for handouts and a miracle.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five auto bids and an at large. Cut the manipulation of rankings right out of the picture imo. No more cupcakes 9 game conference schedules

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't really much of an argument to be had. Your conference hasn't won a legit National Title in nearly 30 years(And it was split with Miami) and now you are looking for handouts and a miracle.
More irony. Im looking for no hand outs. Spin it how you want. Play off expansion cuts down the effect of polls and cupcakes. You can have the hand outs. I'll go with a format where teams earn their place

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More irony. Im looking for no hand outs. Spin it how you want. Play off expansion cuts down the effect of polls and cupcakes. You can have the hand outs. I'll go with a format where teams earn their place

The polls have no effect already, and if you give auto bids there is no reason to even subject your players to harder games and injury possibilities so playing the easiest schedule, aka cupcakes, becomes even more profitable.

If your team earned a place, you wouldn't need to ask for extra places. It's this thing called "math".

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The polls have no effect already, and if you give auto bids there is no reason to even subject your players to harder games and injury possibilities so playing the easiest schedule, aka cupcakes, becomes even more profitable.

If your team earned a place, you wouldn't need to ask for extra places.
Oh no the polls had no effect on Alabama. Keep back tracking. Heres the bottom line. Expanding the play offs does not benefit USC. They are a brand. I am pro expansion for the sport and the purest format possible. Bottom line you are afraid of expansion. Its pretty easy to see with how wound you are.And your focal point being Bama. You can keep crying and trying to spin things.But its getting boring. You're direction is clear its actually an easy read tbh

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no the polls had no effect on Alabama. Keep back tracking. Heres the bottom line. Expanding the play offs does not benefit USC. They are a brand. I am pro expansion for the sport and the purest format possible. Bottom line you are afraid of expansion. Its pretty easy to see with how wound you are.And your focal point being Bama. You can keep crying and trying to spin things.But its getting boring. You're direction is clear its actually an easy read tbh

Funny, you complain that I mention Alabama, and yet I never said the word Alabama in my post and your first post is to take it there.

What effect did the polls have on Alabama? Alabama went undefeated until the last game of the season.

By the time the playoffs came around, the teams that were going were obvious. Some people thought Penn St over Ohio St and that's about it.

Where did the polls have an effect on anything? None. Just shit you say because you think it sounds good when you never actually put any real thought or research into it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the same pattern every year.

Offseason starts and people talk about playoff expansion.

Around week10, it reaches the hype limit and it's so obvious that the playoffs need to expand for all these great teams.

Season is over, tougher rival games get played between the teams, the playoff teams are so obvious a caveman could do it and they couldn't make a real argument for another team no matter how hard they tried, and they shut up again until offseason starts.

Rinse and repeat.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, you complain that I mention Alabama, and yet I never said the word Alabama in my post and your first post is to take it there.

What effect did the polls have on Alabama? Alabama went undefeated until the last game of the season.

By the time the playoffs came around, the teams that were going were obvious. Some people thought Penn St over Ohio St and that's about it.

Where did the polls have an effect on anything? None. Just shit you say because you think it sounds good when you never actually put any real thought or research into it.
Did not read. You've already contradicted your position several times. And you seem to be fixated on what the implications of play off extensions would be. As pertaining to Alabama. Rather than the sport. Your arguemeny have all been debunked throughout the thread. If you want to continue the crimson tears or fear competition go for it.Unlike you my point is based on a solid foundation. Is unbiased. And has already been made :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read. You've already contradicted your position several times. And you seem to be fixated on what the implications of play off extensions would be. As pertaining to Alabama. Rather than the sport. Your arguemeny have all been debunked throughout the thread. If you want to continue the crimson tears or fear competition go for it.Unlike you my point is based on a solid foundation. Is unbiased. And has already been made :suds:

Remember when you had to go somewhere?

But then you never actually did.

For like the 1000th time.

hqdefault.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you had to go somewhere?

But then you never actually did.

For like the 1000th time.

hqdefault.jpg
Oh lord, he's not doing that shit again is he?

:L