• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB is a Max player

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go back and read your post #66.

With all do respect, please stop with the nonsense.

Your words, misquoting me, talking about Bosh being worth/ able to earn 25M.

Now go back to your post #75 and tell me what you said. Were you talking about Bosh or players in general?

It's ok to fuck up. I have done on plenty occasions and held my hand up. But don't go pretending you don't make errors like everyone else.

We can keep going on, nit-picking the small mistakes we all make to keep this debate going. But I know we're both better than this

On the plus side, my post count has gone up dramatically now because of this. Little things in life eh? :suds:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go back to your post #75 and tell me what you said. Were you talking about Bosh or players in general?

It's ok to fuck up. I have done on plenty occasions and held my hand up. But don't go pretending you don't make errors like everyone else.

We can keep going on, nit-picking the small mistakes we all make to keep this debate going. But I know we're both better than this

On the plus side, my post count has gone up dramatically now because of this. Little things in life eh? :suds:

LMAO!! you remind me of a cat back on CBS named Black Mamba...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously ( I thought ) we were talking Bosh, since my reply was in regard to you saying that I said ( which I never did) that he was worth 25M ( which I don't).

And of course I make plenty off errors. No problem admitting to them whatsoever. I'm certainly no NBA rule or salary cap expert.

What I try very hard not to do though, is write things that are inaccurate and then try to tell the other person that what I said was what they implied.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! you remind me of a cat back on CBS named Black Mamba...

I made that same observation ( and posted it) this morning :scratch:

Not at all trying to start a negative back and forth with you, but they really aren't near the same to me.

I 1000% believe Shaqdaddy tries to be truthful and accurate.
We all make mistakes, and sometimes what we type isn't as clear to the other people reading it as we would think it is in our own heads.

I know that wasn't the case with the other.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made that same observation ( and posted it) this morning :scratch:

Not at all trying to start a negative back and forth with you, but they really aren't near the same to me.

I 1000% believe Shaqdaddy tries to be truthful and accurate.
We all make mistakes, and sometimes what we type isn't as clear to the other people reading it as we would think it is in our own heads.

I know that wasn't the case with the other.

Don't know the chap to be honest. I was never on CBS.

I'll happily apologise if I came out sounding like a dick - that was never my intention. I don't purposely come on here to piss people off.

Got to love a good discussion though. If we all had the same opinion this board would be boring as fuck. :suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh will get a max deal. He is worth it. He will get 20/10 as a #1. the problem here.. if he is your #1 you are looking at a first round exit at best. If bosh is your #2 or #3 option you are a championship contender. 8 time all star 20/10 potential.. you get a max deal.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure some dumbass GM will give him max money. But he is definitely not worth that type of money at his age. And if the Suns were the team that did this, they would lose many of the fans they have gained since the rebuild/re-brand started.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure some dumbass GM will give him max money. But he is definitely not worth that type of money at his age. And if the Suns were the team that did this, they would lose many of the fans they have gained since the rebuild/re-brand started.

Wait!! What?!? People bandwagon the Suns?

Wow!! Who knew?!?:noidea:

:whistle:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!! What?!? People bandwagon the Suns? Who knew?!?:noidea:

:whistle:

Look who's talking. Despite what the official numbers say, Staples center looks only two-thirds full every time I see them on national tv this season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look who's talking. Despite what the official numbers say, Staples center looks only two-thirds full every time I see them on national tv this season.

Everyone knows the Lakers have a fair percentage of bandwagon fans.

But the Suns having bandwagon fans? Now, That's newsworthy!!:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You expected a full house without Kobe on the court?

Just proves how profitable that $40m contract extension is to the franchise.