• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you're a stalker. I never seen someone go into someone profile to stalk them.

Yes when the odds are high, I will throw a little cash in real life or on SportsHoopla on that team just because the payout is big.

I'll do the same with Colts today & Ohio State tomorrow.

Do I think any of the 2 are actually going to win their games? Nope but if they do I make some decent money.

You need help if you're actually stalking to see what bets I made

lol, I put vCash on the game and saw who else had made bets. It struck me at the time that you had been suggesting you weren't directly saying Carolina would win but did put money on that. Stalking your profile? :pound: Paranoid much? :whistle:

You have a very twisted and distorted view of the world. And it's quite amusing to expose it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you're so full of shit all the time and people call you out for it with evidence, just deal with it like a man.

A bet is a bet. Who wouldn't lay down 20 or 40 bucks if the odds are 400/100? You're a dick if you don't realize people do this all the time in the real world just because of the huge payout they can make if they do win the bet. It is a low risk/high reward bet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I put vCash on the game and saw who else had made bets. It struck me at the time that you had been suggesting you weren't directly saying Carolina would win but did put money on that. Stalking your profile? :pound: Paranoid much? :whistle:

You have a very twisted and distorted view of the world. And it's quite amusing to expose it.

I put money on a huge underdog all the time in the real world. It isn't a big deal. You're delusional if you don't realize people do this all the time because the reward is great if the upset does happen. It isn't a big deal to drop $20 or $ 40 bucks on a huge underdog when you can make a good amount of money if the upset does happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just shows how stupid you are.

If you honestly think people don't put money on the huge underdog even though they expect them to lose just because of the money you can make if it does happen

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just shows how stupid you are.

If you honestly think people don't put money on the huge underdog even though they expect them to lose just because of the money you can make if it does happen

Perfect example of what I've been saying right here. Absolutely perfect.

I tell you that you have a distorted view of the world because you accuse people of stalking you and it gets turned into something entirely different. I never once said anything you are putting in my mount, nor suggested it, or inferred it. You do this every day. Because you are not able to read and comprehend what others do say.

Stop being so fucking paranoid and defensive.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 posts in 4 minutes.

He mad! :pound:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00