• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball, the Panthers played real well and hung in there for almost three quarters. They are a good team.
Tomorrow after the GB and Dallas game you can find out who your next favorite team is.

For the 20th time I don't hate the Seahawks. I hate their fans but not the team. Who I do hate is the New England Patriots. I was actually angry after they won today. You would have thought they just beat the Saints with how heated I was after that Flacco INT.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. This is the only fan base that gets offended because I don't see the game as they do.

If next week I predict a 20-17 win while most of the the Seahawks fans predict a 10 point win it would be an issue.

There is NO way you predict a Seattle win. Your post(s) will look more like this:

"Seattle can be beat at home. I expect a close game unless it isn't. RW can't carry the Offense unless he throws 3+ TD's, or runs for a few, because RW is a fine QB, not worth a top contract though, unless he gets one, but I doubt it, because I have yet to see him carry the O like Brees did this year, even though brees was 6-10, he had no run game and terrible d, so I give Brees a huge pass as elite, but RW, despite his 3 TD passes, is barely top 15 and a top contract for him is silly. Yeah, I said it, silly, it will destroy Seattle. I expect Brees to ......oh wait, he's out isn't he. On 3rd down RW was 8-8 for 199 yards, but if it wasn't for Seattles D, RW could not have done this, or wait, his awesome rushing attack. I see it as it is factually minions, the rest of you are just blind. RW is a short QB. :gaah:and he cant possibly be better than Brees. This is fun, I'll stop now:suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is NO way you predict a Seattle win. Your post(s) will look more like this:

"Seattle can be beat at home. I expect a close game unless it isn't. RW can't carry the Offense unless he throws 3+ TD's, or runs for a few, because RW is a fine QB, not worth a top contract though, unless he gets one, but I doubt it, because I have yet to see him carry the O like Brees did this year, even though brees was 6-10, he had no run game and terrible d, so I give Brees a huge pass as elite, but RW, despite his 3 TD passes, is barely top 15 and a top contract for him is silly. Yeah, I said it, silly, it will destroy Seattle. I expect Brees to ......oh wait, he's out isn't he. On 3rd down RW was 8-8 for 199 yards, but if it wasn't for Seattles D, RW could not have done this, or wait, his awesome rushing attack. I see it as it is factually minions, the rest of you are just blind. RW is a short QB. :gaah:and he cant possibly be better than Brees. This is fun, I'll stop now:suds:

If they play Green Bay I'll predict a Seattle win. If they play Dallas I'll go with Dallas.

It doesn't matter how much I dislike a team or fans of a team, when making predictions I throw all that out the window. I hate the Patriots with a passion and no way in hell am I picking Denver or Indy to beat them next week

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they play Green Bay I'll predict a Seattle win. If they play Dallas I'll go with Dallas.

It doesn't matter how much I dislike a team or fans of a team, when making predictions I throw all that out the window. I hate the Patriots with a passion and no way in hell am I picking Denver or Indy to beat them next week

i agree but i think rogers can hurt seattle. they havent played a good QB in like 3 weeks. Defense carrying seattle again. see what happens nect week

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really think Dallas is a better team than Seattle? I do not like the Seahawks at all, but if I'm being honest, there is no way I pick another team to beat them in Seattle with the way their playing right now.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, that's how Seattle plays. That's pretty much the blueprint for how Seattle wants the game to go. So, you're saying that Seattle would have a game just like any other, no matter if it was Carolina or not....

He's been told that repeatedly. Maybe after the 56th post to that effect it will sink in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas would be the tougher match up, but such sweet revenge.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree but i think rogers can hurt seattle. they havent played a good QB in like 3 weeks. Defense carrying seattle again. see what happens nect week

Rodgers can hurt anybody. No way I put any bets on this game regardless of who they play. Home field is worth 4 points. We may need them.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home. Before I even logged on I pretty much knew exactly what bks was going to say about this game. Well, and whatever other haters were still chiming in.

Here's a clue for you: Almost every game Seattle plays is tight in the first half and them running away late. Predicting that a game is close in the first half for them is like predicting that water will be wet. It doesn't mean shit. It wasn't a close game. It was utterly dominated by Seattle. Their ONLY weakness was Simon on the outside after Maxwell came up with shortness of breath (issues related to a chest cold) and the team said they had no problems with them playing underneath him. It didn't hurt them. All except that last TD which was the only one they burned him over the top.

Offense was weak? Not a chance. The Seahawks play a fairly conservative first half in most games. They gather information and make adjustments and use that data to get aggressive in the second half. It's what they do. Wilson dominated out there. Period. Carolina did limit the running game, but so what? It didn't mean shit at all.

Lol at talking about Cam's mistakes as being the only reason it was that lopsided. Sherman missed a pick he would normally make. Earl missed one he normally makes just before the end of the first half. Had Lockette not thrown the ball up at the defender on that stupid penalty it would have been far worse and over at half time.

Give credit where it's due. Carolina did come to play and had a hell of an effort. Cam did make quite a few tough plays, but just as he is always prone to do, it wasn't enough to overcome his bad plays.

This will be another fun week of hate no doubt directed by bks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep hate means predicting a close Seattle win. I'm sure if I predict a 3 point win by Seattle it will be an issue with Seattle fans as it always is. Seattle fans on SportsHoopla are the most annoying fans I came across since I met Lakers fans on cbs in 08.....not even close

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep hate means predicting a close Seattle win. I'm sure if I predict a 3 point win by Seattle it will be an issue with Seattle fans as it always is. Seattle fans on SportsHoopla are the most annoying fans I came across since I met Lakers fans on cbs in 08.....not even close

You said you were done with this Seattle Hating stuff, yet YOU, yes YOU, and ONLY you bring it up constantly. I asked you if you were ready to move on , you said yes. Well lookie here, you are at it again. 4 times in 1 post.

Wishing you an UNHAPPY feb 1st. A very unhappy feb 1st. Go Hawks.:lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More of the same putting words in peoples mouths. Just like http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/6180249-post378.html (pssst, he never actually said that).

Your hate is easy to spot. No one has ever said it's because of your final score prediction. No one. Ever. It's evident in every one of your posts and the funny thing is you admit it, but deny it at the same time. :L

Hating is hating. Doesn't matter if it's the team itself or the fans. I admit it's easy and fun to wind you up because of that hate. Makes it way too easy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you were done with this Seattle Hating stuff, yet YOU, yes YOU, and ONLY you bring it up constantly. I asked you if you were ready to move on , you said yes. Well lookie here, you are at it again. 4 times in 1 post.

Wishing you an UNHAPPY feb 1st. A very unhappy feb 1st. Go Hawks.:lol:

As long as I'm able to cash in with the half or final score winnings in one of my several superbowl boxes, I'll be a happy camper.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it absolutely hilarious that a bunch of football fans whos team is having another good year, can so completely dominate a miserable persons mind.

BKS? Never change bud, you are funny!

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I miserable about? Get a clue kid

Probably because you cant please a woman?

Not my problem why yer miserable, but, it is quite funny to read your posts. Most of which are lies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 25 with my Bachelors, starting my masters in the fall, and with a damn good job.

What is there to be miserable about? You tell me

My life is great

I'm YBS and it will only get better