• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals Sign Justin Pugh - 5 years/45mil

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could all go to shit, but at least they are trying to make something happen. As a fan, that’s all you can ask for.
Bradshaw was a good addition providing he can stay healthy.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what they are doing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it wasn’t a concern. I’m sure the team did their research before they just signed him for 5 years. Trust me, they know more than you.

There’s nothing to justify. I like the move. If he gets injured that would suck.
LOL...the old "they know more than you theory" (see the guy at the 27 second mark of the below). Guess who does know more for sure,,,the Giants...they also had a shit OL and chose not to really even pursue him.

I'm pretty sure if we both gave our opinions on Pugh 12 months ago and 12 days ago mine would be higher. But there are huge risks and that's why I didn't want him and that was assuming he'd get less than he did. At this price I hope it works out. I really like the guy and have since College.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...the old "they know more than you theory" (see the guy at the 27 second mark of the below). Guess who does know more for sure,,,the Giants...they also had a shit OL and chose not to really even pursue him.

I'm pretty sure if we both gave our opinions on Pugh 12 months ago and 12 days ago mine would be higher. But there are huge risks and that's why I didn't want him and that was assuming he'd get less than he did. At this price I hope it works out. I really like the guy and have since College.

Well they do.