• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals being investigated by FBI for hacking into Astros network

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes fined $750,000 and loss of a 1st rounder for filming from an "illegal location"

Got it :billb:
yes.

thats what it is.

im a french model too.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as the burned tapes go...tighten your tin foil helmet mr stone. evidence has a shelf life in trial court and it also does in the private sector.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, they werent fined for walsh. they were fined for taping from an illegal location.

again, bonjour...

as far as the burned tapes go...tighten your tin foil helmet mr stone. evidence has a shelf life in trial court and it also does in the private sector.

you're arguing with a Rams fan, probably Faulks's brother. Please!!!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i swear everyone with a keyboard thinks theyre cracking some kind of davinci code with the pats.

they filmed from a no no place. thats it. thats what they were punished for.

matt walsh went away because he had nothing. he actually failed to meet with the nfl official he had spoken to when they arranged a meeting. literally stood him up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ......

Tom Brady is a feminine cheater. That is fact. But Can we just keep that over in the foozball zone?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i swear everyone with a keyboard thinks theyre cracking some kind of davinci code with the pats.

they filmed from a no no place. thats it. thats what they were punished for.

matt walsh went away because he had nothing. he actually failed to meet with the nfl official he had spoken to when they arranged a meeting. literally stood him up.

:L
On the morning of May 13, 2008, Walsh, Goodell, and other NFL officials and lawyers met for more than three hours in the NFL offices in New York City.[53] During the meeting, a contingent of media were shown clips from the videotapes that were sent to the NFL by Walsh, almost all of which contained shots of coaches' signals, the scoreboard, and an upper-level end zone view of the play.

Walsh, who told of a former Patriots offensive player who told Walsh about being called into a meeting with Belichick, Adams, and then-offensive coordinator Charlie Weis before a September 11, 2000 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, at which point the player was instructed to memorize previously recorded defensive signals on tape, watch for the signals from the sidelines during the game, and relay them to Weis.[67] This, according to the player, allowed the Patriots to anticipate 75 percent of the defense's plays being called.

NO ill intent there either.

Cheater's gonna cheat

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban them from postseason and reduce their roster to 25. Hehe

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick and the Patriots to sue for intellectual property theft.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats got busted in 2007 opening day versus the Jets for Spygate. Turns out they had tapes galore dating back to 2000 actually.

In compliance with the May 8 deadline, Matt Walsh (fired by Pats later) sent eight separate videotapes to the league offices in advance of the meeting:
  • One tape from the Miami Dolphins game on September 24, 2000
  • Two tapes, one offensive signals and one defensive signals, from the Dolphins game on October 7, 2001
  • One tape from the Buffalo Bills game on November 11, 2001
  • One tape from the Cleveland Browns game on December 9, 2001
  • Two tapes from the January 27, 2002, AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers
  • One tape, from a "third camera", from the San Diego Chargers game on September 29, 2002

The bold above is the game before the Super Bowl with the Rams. And these tapes that were sent to the NFL??? All burned.

I know you have a hard time with this and denial is easy for a 12 year old, but it's all on the internet.

Fired video guys in 2002
Fired deflaters in 2015 :L

Like clockwork. It's all a conspiracy until the NFL decided to punish the Pats for Spygate. Then it wasn't a conspiracy. Or was it?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like clockwork. It's all a conspiracy until the NFL decided to punish the Pats for Spygate. Then it wasn't a conspiracy. Or was it?

Are you talking 2015? 2007? 2008? or 2000? I can't keep it all straight.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...that is really a piece of shit thing to say...you do realize a young lady lost her life in that incident? She was the mother of a small boy too...

You're a piece of shit.

Lighten up, Francis.

I'd say the real piece of shit was Tavarez for driving some young mother around while drunk.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well MLB did kill one of their top prospects last fall and made it look like an accident. . . .

Please tell me you will give CowboyB the proper amount of shit over this. This is an actual crime being committed, too.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...that is really a piece of shit thing to say...you do realize a young lady lost her life in that incident? She was the mother of a small boy too...

You're a piece of shit.

You're a piece of shit.

I'm sure you were at the forefront shouting for Tony LaRussa to be fired when he was busted for drunk driving, right?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides the fact that Bellicheck got $250,000 fine and the Pats got $500,000. And lost a first round pick. :scratch: Helluva fine for a debunked theory. It had been going on for years. Those are not my #s man, those are from the NFL.

I find it also weird that the NFL destroyed the tapes. If nothing bad was on them, why not come out and clear the air. But.. we will never know. Simple math and the fact that the Pats have history, make a lot of people skeptical.

Hi. I don't know you, but I would like to ask you a favor as politely as I can. If you don't mind, would you please shut the fuck up? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
On the morning of May 13, 2008, Walsh, Goodell, and other NFL officials and lawyers met for more than three hours in the NFL offices in New York City.[53] During the meeting, a contingent of media were shown clips from the videotapes that were sent to the NFL by Walsh, almost all of which contained shots of coaches' signals, the scoreboard, and an upper-level end zone view of the play.

Walsh, who told of a former Patriots offensive player who told Walsh about being called into a meeting with Belichick, Adams, and then-offensive coordinator Charlie Weis before a September 11, 2000 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, at which point the player was instructed to memorize previously recorded defensive signals on tape, watch for the signals from the sidelines during the game, and relay them to Weis.[67] This, according to the player, allowed the Patriots to anticipate 75 percent of the defense's plays being called.

NO ill intent there either.

Cheater's gonna cheat
ugh

citing open source.

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

he was to meet one on one with an investigator from the nfl to hand over all of those tapes. he never showed.

it was good radio fodder here for a while, back when this even mattered...which it never really did.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking 2015? 2007? 2008? or 2000? I can't keep it all straight.

Is the NFL in cahoots with the Pats or not. Surely your tinfoil helmet must be sending you signals on this.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the NFL in cahoots with the Pats or not. Surely your tinfoil helmet must be sending you signals on this.

No clue. Just wondering which year/scandal you were talking about.

Hi. I don't know you, but I would like to ask you a favor as politely as I can. If you don't mind, would you please shut the fuck up? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Ahh the internet tough guy. I think you need to focus on Cleveland's first ever title or lack of tonight.

ugh

citing open source.

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

he was to meet one on one with an investigator from the nfl to hand over all of those tapes. he never showed.

it was good radio fodder here for a while, back when this even mattered...which it never really did.

Imagine that... A Patriots fan with no clue... Well here you go champ -> The NFL reached a deal with Walsh on April 23, 2008 and arranged a meeting between Goodell and Walsh.[9] Prior to the meeting, Walsh sent eight videotapes, containing opponents' coaches' signals from the 2000 through 2002 seasons, in accordance with the agreement. Goodell and Walsh met on May 13, 2008.
All
on
the
internet

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue. Just wondering which year/scandal you were talking about.

Ahh the internet tough guy. I think you need to focus on Cleveland's first ever title or lack of tonight.

Imagine that... A Patriots fan with no clue... Well here you go champ -> The NFL reached a deal with Walsh on April 23, 2008 and arranged a meeting between Goodell and Walsh.[9] Prior to the meeting, Walsh sent eight videotapes, containing opponents' coaches' signals from the 2000 through 2002 seasons, in accordance with the agreement. Goodell and Walsh met on May 13, 2008.
All
on
the
internet
again

open source and again, he didnt meet with the investigator. he stood him up and disappeared. your above "source" also doesnt list the tapes you mentioned previously. holes, en sech...

bonjour.