• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Capital One Bowl

theoneandonlyvinnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vinnie

Stop with the incessant bashing of the SportsHoopla.com Nebraska Forum and it's members.

not once "red" did i say that anyone must stop posting about any topic or any person. i stated the fact that SportsHoopla is rarely a forum of relevant topics. by the time anything is posted here it has already been hashed and rehashed on media outlets available to everyone who owns a computer or a radio. when there is the rare relevant topic, you and your fellow billy c diekman giving pedey lovers avoid it like the plague. i get that you guys have no life and this is a place where you can have your "friends" and escape america and give yourselves some pseudo feeling of fulfillment.
if you can't stand america and it's values that much, go live in iran with your fellow free speech haters!
i'm here so here rarely, if you don't like what i post, do what i do when i don't like something- ignore it!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vinnie

Stop with the incessant bashing of the SportsHoopla.com Nebraska Forum and it's members.

He really can't help it. Asking a troll not to troll is like asking a dog not to lick his balls. All you can do is ignore it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not once "red" did i say that anyone must stop posting about any topic or any person. i stated the fact that SportsHoopla is rarely a forum of relevant topics. by the time anything is posted here it has already been hashed and rehashed on media outlets available to everyone who owns a computer or a radio. when there is the rare relevant topic, you and your fellow billy c diekman giving pedey lovers avoid it like the plague. i get that you guys have no life and this is a place where you can have your "friends" and escape america and give yourselves some pseudo feeling of fulfillment.
if you can't stand america and it's values that much, go live in iran with your fellow free speech haters!
i'm here so here rarely, if you don't like what i post, do what i do when i don't like something- ignore it!

So I tell you to stop incessantly bashing the SportsHoopla.com Nebraska Forum and and it's members, and your reply is to bash the SportsHoopla.com Nebraska Forum and it's members.

Have it your way vinnie.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's nothing of relevance to discuss concerning the capital one bowl. it was all said during big red overreaction immediately after the ccg. that's right! anything said on this board was just rehash from the big red overreaction show. there will be big red overreaction (with an emphasis on overreaction) immediately following the capital one bowl. anything of relevance will be said there. by the time anything is posted on this board- it will be very old news. that's right!

Anyone who thinks that those guys shows are some kind of bible for Nebraska Football.... Are fucking idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mike'l and I kind of like Damon (their sidekicks are a couple of sideshow half retarded chimps), but sometimes I about fall out of my chair with the ridiculously stupid shit they say.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get that you guys have no life and this is a place where you can have your "friends" and escape america and give yourselves some pseudo feeling of fulfillment.

Wasn't he banished. Then let back in. and chose to stay b.c he missed "friend" his favorite butt buddy Jed.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks that those guys shows are some kind of bible for Nebraska Football.... Are fucking idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mike'l and I kind of like Damon (their sidekicks are a couple of sideshow half retarded chimps), but sometimes I about fall out of my chair with the ridiculously stupid shit they say.

Bible? No!! Even those guys wouldn't call their show the bible on Husker football. More informed than everyone on this board combined? You better believe it!!! Mike'l is GREAT at breaking down games and looking at talent. Damon is...well, Damon is DAMON FUCKING BENNING!!!!!! Orange Bowl MVP!!!! He is the fucking shit!!!!! If he is talking Husker football and I am within ear shot then I am fucking listening!!!!!!! John Bishop is fantastic at looking at breaking down stats and looking at games in a different light. Sharpe, well, that guy is just a complete fucking toolbox that wouldn't know his ass from his face. It sucks that I can't listen to them like I used to.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get that you guys have no life and this is a place where you can have your "friends" and escape america and give yourselves some pseudo feeling of fulfillment.

Wasn't he banished. Then let back in. and chose to stay b.c he missed "friend" his favorite butt buddy Jed.

He didn't miss me. We email each other.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I think it will be very similar to South Carolina last year......we will be in it for the first 30 minutes, then they will pull away and win convincingly in the second half......

This is exactly what my thoughts are about this game, but the final score won't be as close as it was against South Carolina. I was kind in my prediction though. I predicted a 38-24 loss.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-24? Holy shit I'll be happy if that's the final score. Even an illusion that we're still in the game in the fourth quarter will equal dance party & "wait till next season".

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
38-24? Holy shit I'll be happy if that's the final score. Even an illusion that we're still in the game in the fourth quarter will equal dance party & "wait till next season".

I know. I think the score will be more like 51-27 Georgia.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe Taylor was trying to pay a complement that just came out wrong.

Nebraska did move the ball on some pretty good B1G 10 defenses (according to rankings) this season. I don't think they'd have had near the success without Bell, Enunwa, and Turner to open up the running game.

Of course the defensive rankings in the B1G 10 could be a bit skewed because the offenses were pretty bad this year.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should cut a blues record call it I used to have faith in Husker football. I say 38-28 Huskers

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule gets my governor vote though. He's talked some strong trash to those with no faith.

Such as myself.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have hope, but hope doesn't win games.