• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Capital One Bowl

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My one main comment about this game...I've never seen Rex run that hard before

That poor kid had it in his mind that there is no way he would allow the huskers to lose that game, it's just sad he couldn't do it all himself.

We all know how good Rex is, and most non-huskers think we overrate him, but he looked more determined in that game than I had ever seen before and he just refused to let the loss be because of him, which it wasn't.

He will forever be one of my all time favorite huskers and I hope
He has a great NFL career. I wish they could have won this one for him. Cause he sure as hell tried to win it for them.

I think it's too bad that he wasn't on a team that had top notch coaching. He's an awesome player, and unless he has injury problems at the next level, he WILL GO FAR!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I hope it aint fumbling issues because you can't really be much less reliable than Abdullah is in that department.

I'm currently pro-Braylon

Abdullah can ride the pine the rest of his time here if he's gonna keep turning the ball over.

You guy's crack me up....

But it's just super dupper dandy for Tito to carry the ball like a loaf of bread and have 18 fumbles for loss out of the teams 32. That equates to 56% of the teams fumbles lost. Hip Hip Hurray..... Tito

:peace:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Xorbie it does make me laugh pretty hard that you are actually gonna sit there and criticize Taylor of all people.

That's just plain fucking retarded.

He played more than good enough to win that game and he was one of the only ones who stood up to UGA players when they talked shit or when there was extra curricular activity.

He was right up in Shaun Williams face. Big bad shaun williams. Taylor wasn't scared of him.

As far as talking shit about players when they're down that's dumb too 52...

You can't get mad at me when I say that Nebraska's overall attitude on the field is pussy-like.

No one stood up for taylor when they were smashing his head into the turf and body slamming him in the fourth fucking quarter.

I'm looking around and everyone's just staring at him getting bullied. This team just aint nasty. It's not that they're not nasty enough, they're just plain not nasty. Aside from Taylor and a couple other kids (kenny bell doesn't take any shit), no one stands up for themselves and gets in somebodies face when people try them.

That's an attitude thing. This team was soft. Hopefully the new cast of characters on D can bring back the blackshirt attitude because it aint there right now.

You say "oh but they want to win with class" FUCK THAT. Were the peters brothers considered "classy guys" on the field??? LMAO helll no. The blackshirts were the nastiest bunch in the land.

Now they're a buncha fuckin pussies. Even the offense. Just stand there and watch your quarterback get suplexed and say nothing.

Brasky, I did overreact a bit about Taylor, but let's face the facts here. Without his mistakes on Tuesday, the game goes down to the wire. I do think he's a talented and very tough player, but I won't back down on him keeping his mouth shut, and if he can't do that then he shouldn't be allowed to be interviewed.

I also think he does more good than bad. The main thing that is upsetting to me is our Cosgrove like defensive BS.

I'll tell you what's really retarded and that's a player who is supposed to be our leader on offense and every single game we can depend on him turning the ball over 2 or 3 times, especially when playing the better teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But it's just super dupper dandy for Tito to carry the ball like a loaf of bread and have 18 fumbles for loss out of the teams 32. That equates to 56% of the teams fumbles lost. Hip Hip Hurray..... Tito

I agree. He seems to fumble at the worst possible times, but did you know that another Nebraska player fell on his fumble and after an official blew the whistle, he let go of the ball which allowed a Georgia player to grab it? More nice officiating there fellas! Now that sounds like a point shaving incident there!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I bet you won't receive HPs wrath like I did after telling the truth about our mistake prone QB!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree! I couldn't believe nobody ever had Taylor's back in any of those scuffles......I know I preach about how much I hate stupid personal fouls, but at some point you at least have to stand up for your qb.......you don't have to take a cheap shot, just get in the players face like Taylor was doing......Maybe his OL does really hate his guts given the way they pass block for him.....:dhd:

Maybe the offensive line is tired of giving him GREAT running lanes and instead of running when he could easily get 10 or more yds, like what was available to him Tuesday a few times, he throws picks or incompletions. Just a thought.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will defend anyone who works his ass off to try and make himself and my team better. Believe me I will defend Taylor all day for the way he played. Ok so you wasn't the first to call him Tito BFD what other band wagons are you going to jump on?

Until you got on my ass, I wasn't saying anything bad about Taylor. All I mentioned was the FACT that he needs to keep his big fucking mouth shut and not give opponents bulletin board material. I wasn't criticizing his toughness or his uncanny ability to turn the ball over continually. He isn't a consistent enough player, and our team will never be good enough under Pelini for any player to spout off before a game.

Speaking of bandwagons you dummy, if I was to jump on any bandwagons, I would start backing other teams out there who have better coaching and who don't continually stumble bumble away games.

Despite this, I still would not justify Pelini being ousted. I would like to see some experienced assistant coaches replacing a 3 or 3 of the dead weight coaches on Nebraska's staff.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope it aint fumbling issues because you can't really be much less reliable than Abdullah is in that department.

I'm currently pro-Braylon

Abdullah can ride the pine the rest of his time here if he's gonna keep turning the ball over.

If you think about it, Abdullah should not have had the chance to carry the ball on that play. Burkhead should have carried the ball there. Another example of BAD coaching.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really because that play worked 3out of 4 times against tosu

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had 35 fumbles this year and "Tito" had 16 of them. We lost 22 fumbles. "Tito" lost 8 of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ameer had 8 fumbles and lost 6 of those.

That means our assuming starting QB and RB for next year had 24 fumbles and lost 16 of them this last year.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really because that play worked 3out of 4 times against tosu

That was against a Big Ten defense, Georgia has an SEC defense. You and Tito needs to keep that in mind in case we play against and gets walloped and outmaneuvered by an SEC defense next bowl season.