• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Capital One Bowl

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just got home. I was over my sister's house for the game and playing some pool. I wonder if anyone took my advice when I said our game would be the lock of all of the bowl games? Same old same old stumbly bumbly bullshit.

We now know our secondary is overrated also. The nations best secondary???!!! I say BULLFUCK!

My parting shot for Taylor... So Georgia has a big ten defense strength wise? Nice comment there Tito!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Tis my belief that we got ripped so badly on the jet sweep partially because of the fact that Wisconsin was able to gash us straight up the gut and we tried to load up thee box and then couldn't stop them from going outside.

Once they realized they could own us up front, they pretty much just toyed with us the rest of the game. Ran inside, outside.....ran trick plays.....etc, etc..

kinda...
Burkhead is the real deal though which I just realized today. I'd seen him before but never against my team. I hope my ATL Falcons draft him cuz he'd work well with that NFL offense.

Anyhow UGA's defense didn't get pumped up for this like usual and Nebraska almost stole one. You guys should be proud of that team ye got.

If you get a few defensive recruits then next year you got a huge shot at the BIG

I'm drank bye

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back when the weather is fair exorb

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda...
Burkhead is the real deal though which I just realized today. I'd seen him before but never against my team. I hope my ATL Falcons draft him cuz he'd work well with that NFL offense.

Anyhow UGA's defense didn't get pumped up for this like usual and Nebraska almost stole one. You guys should be proud of that team ye got.

If you get a few defensive recruits then next year you got a huge shot at the BIG

I'm drank bye

Thanks, and congrats to your Dawgs!

And don't be such a stranger 'round these parts, sir.....

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got home. I was over my sister's house for the game and playing some pool. I wonder if anyone took my advice when I said our game would be the lock of all of the bowl games? Same old same old stumbly bumbly bullshit.

We now know our secondary is overrated also. The nations best secondary???!!! I say BULLFUCK!

My parting shot for Taylor... So Georgia has a big ten defense strength wise? Nice comment there Tito!

Real fucking cool internet tough guy. Way to support your team by taking cheap shots at them on a internet message board when they are down. What did you want Taylor to say oh we are going to get stomped by ugas D. Taylor has worked his ass off to get better and make this team better. He is tough as nails. And if you watched any of that game you would see he was fighting the whole damn time. I mean actually locking up with safeties and fighting with them nobody wanted that win more than he did. So he could shut assholes like you up! My parting shot to you is if you can do a better job get your ass out there and do it. I'd love you you to suit up and go against UGAS D.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Real fucking cool internet tough guy. Way to support your team by taking cheap shots at them on a internet message board when they are down. What did you want Taylor to say oh we are going to get stomped by ugas D. Taylor has worked his ass off to get better and make this team better. He is tough as nails. And if you watched any of that game you would see he was fighting the whole damn time. I mean actually locking up with safeties and fighting with them nobody wanted that win more than he did. So he could shut assholes like you up! My parting shot to you is if you can do a better job get your ass out there and do it. I'd love you you to suit up and go against UGAS D.

I don't give a shit what you think. I just get sick and tired of Taylor and his big fucking mouth. He sure is great at giving bulletin board material for our opponents and helping them out with his frequent interceptions and fumbles. He truly made up for his great plays with his mistakes in that game. Until the last 24 hours before the game I was dumb enough to think Nebraska had a whisper of a chance to win, but maybe one day I'll be able to keep those thoughts from popping into my head.

One thing for sure is I would be smart enough to not piss off my opponents with really dumb comments. Pelini isn't smart enough to keep that guy far away from an interview podium.

I've watched two teams with inferior talent win their bowl games, Clemson and Louisville. The advantages they had over Nebraska was they had better coaching staffs and QBs who could be relied upon, and who let their on field actions speak for themselves.

I wasn't going to trash Taylor, but you encouraged me to do so. All I did was criticize his dumb opponent helping comments.

I'm no internet tough guy because I have a legitimate criticism of one player, but you sure are acting like an internet toughie.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Why don't you go and call everyone an asshole who has criticized Taylor. I dare you! Also, I'm not the one who started calling him Tito either.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xorbie it does make me laugh pretty hard that you are actually gonna sit there and criticize Taylor of all people.

That's just plain fucking retarded.

He played more than good enough to win that game and he was one of the only ones who stood up to UGA players when they talked shit or when there was extra curricular activity.

He was right up in Shaun Williams face. Big bad shaun williams. Taylor wasn't scared of him.

As far as talking shit about players when they're down that's dumb too 52...

You can't get mad at me when I say that Nebraska's overall attitude on the field is pussy-like.

No one stood up for taylor when they were smashing his head into the turf and body slamming him in the fourth fucking quarter.

I'm looking around and everyone's just staring at him getting bullied. This team just aint nasty. It's not that they're not nasty enough, they're just plain not nasty. Aside from Taylor and a couple other kids (kenny bell doesn't take any shit), no one stands up for themselves and gets in somebodies face when people try them.

That's an attitude thing. This team was soft. Hopefully the new cast of characters on D can bring back the blackshirt attitude because it aint there right now.

You say "oh but they want to win with class" FUCK THAT. Were the peters brothers considered "classy guys" on the field??? LMAO helll no. The blackshirts were the nastiest bunch in the land.

Now they're a buncha fuckin pussies. Even the offense. Just stand there and watch your quarterback get suplexed and say nothing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more Eric Martins on this team. Attitude wise.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one main comment about this game...I've never seen Rex run that hard before

That poor kid had it in his mind that there is no way he would allow the huskers to lose that game, it's just sad he couldn't do it all himself.

We all know how good Rex is, and most non-huskers think we overrate him, but he looked more determined in that game than I had ever seen before and he just refused to let the loss be because of him, which it wasn't.

He will forever be one of my all time favorite huskers and I hope
He has a great NFL career. I wish they could have won this one for him. Cause he sure as hell tried to win it for them.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By no means am I trying to say I want a team full of thugs. There's a fine line between nasty and dirty. And by absolutely no means am I saying it's the cure all.

I think we've gotten a lot closer to putting our finger on the problem though.

Attitude and skill are two glaring deficiencies on this team, specifically, but not limited to the defense.

The former usually follows the latter so here's to hoping we improve both.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one main comment about this game...I've never seen Rex run that hard before

That poor kid had it in his mind that there is no way he would allow the huskers to lose that game, it's just sad he couldn't do it all himself.

We all know how good Rex is, and most non-huskers think we overrate him, but he looked more determined in that game than I had ever seen before and he just refused to let the loss be because of him, which it wasn't.

He will forever be one of my all time favorite huskers and I hope
He has a great NFL career. I wish they could have won this one for him. Cause he sure as hell tried to win it for them.

Eh. He had a good game but it was nothing I wouldn't have expected out of him.

I appreciated his reliability. Something that will be missing next season.

I've pretty much concluded that Abdullah is not to be trusted until he proves otherwise. He coughs up the ball against physical defenses.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By no means am I trying to say I want a team full of thugs. There's a fine line between nasty and dirty. And by absolutely no means am I saying it's the cure all.

I think we've gotten a lot closer to putting our finger on the problem though.

Attitude and skill are two glaring deficiencies on this team, specifically, but not limited to the defense.

The former usually follows the latter so here's to hoping we improve both.

I agree! I couldn't believe nobody ever had Taylor's back in any of those scuffles......I know I preach about how much I hate stupid personal fouls, but at some point you at least have to stand up for your qb.......you don't have to take a cheap shot, just get in the players face like Taylor was doing......Maybe his OL does really hate his guts given the way they pass block for him.....:dhd:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. He had a good game but it was nothing I wouldn't have expected out of him.

I appreciated his reliability. Something that will be missing next season.

I've pretty much concluded that Abdullah is not to be trusted until he proves otherwise. He coughs up the ball against physical defenses.

I'm not saying he had an exceptional game. I'm just saying that the attitude and level of determination that I saw from him were levels I hadn't seen from him before.

And on your last statement, I'm still confused as to why heard doesn't get more carries, and why Abdullah seems to be the clear #2

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go and call everyone an asshole who has criticized Taylor. I dare you! Also, I'm not the one who started calling him Tito either.

I will defend anyone who works his ass off to try and make himself and my team better. Believe me I will defend Taylor all day for the way he played. Ok so you wasn't the first to call him Tito BFD what other band wagons are you going to jump on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on your last statement, I'm still confused as to why heard doesn't get more carries, and why Abdullah seems to be the clear #2

I hope it aint fumbling issues because you can't really be much less reliable than Abdullah is in that department.

I'm currently pro-Braylon

Abdullah can ride the pine the rest of his time here if he's gonna keep turning the ball over.