• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we learn to win with class?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake news. Media around the country that hates Philly exacerbates old tired perceptions because it's fun to bring up fans that throw snowballs and batteries at Santa. Lazy narrative. I'm in Toronto, and I don't think Philly is any worse than Toronto sports fans when it comes to gaming incidents. Or Chicago. Or New York, etc etc...

Perception, conjecture.....meh.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake news. Media around the country that hates Philly exacerbates old tired perceptions because it's fun to bring up fans that throw snowballs and batteries at Santa. Lazy narrative. I'm in Toronto, and I don't think Philly is any worse than Toronto sports fans when it comes to gaming incidents. Or Chicago. Or New York, etc etc...

A Philly fan doesn't acknowledge that Philly fans are the worst. Color me shocked. . .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we've seen you in action. :thumb:
Haha, I was only counting inside the stadium. Hot Buttered Rum and Playoff Punch is a potent mix. Like Rey's Vodka and wahoo juice.:D

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Philly fan doesn't acknowledge that Philly fans are the worst. Color me shocked. . .

Well....with the amount of evidence presentm
Meh. We'll see when the Browns win the Super Bowl soon, who's fans are worser.

Atrocious....worst fans ever...all of them.

This is how the game is played, yes?

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, the Washington Post reported that rising stadium and parking lot violence and other unsavory behavior is a concern for all 32 NFL teams. Between 2011 and 2015, the San Diego (now Los Angeles) Chargers led the league in arrests per game at their home stadium, averaging 24.6. The Chargers were followed by the New York Giants, the New York Jets, the Oakland Raiders and the Pittsburgh Steelers respectively. Philadelphia doesn’t even crack the top five. The stadiums where disorderly fans are least likely to leave the venue in cuffs belong to the Seattle Seahawks, the Chicago Bears, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Houston Texans and the Carolina Panthers. In other words, when you take emotion out of it, data proves that Philly is not the worst — despite the popular mythology.

Opinion | Maggie Serota: Are Eagles fans really the worst fans in the NFL?

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it’s not.

This is. And this. And this. And this.

lolz

WTDnnwE.gif

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck what happened to Santa. Philly fan took it to another when he got in a fight with horse. And than to top that. Philly fan celebrated his team's first Super Bowl victory by eating horse shit.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck what happened to Santa. Philly fan took it to another when he got in a fight with horse. And than to top that. Philly fan celebrated his team's first Super Bowl victory by eating horse shit.

Damn straight! We WILL not be out-done!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, the Washington Post reported that rising stadium and parking lot violence and other unsavory behavior is a concern for all 32 NFL teams. Between 2011 and 2015, the San Diego (now Los Angeles) Chargers led the league in arrests per game at their home stadium, averaging 24.6. The Chargers were followed by the New York Giants, the New York Jets, the Oakland Raiders and the Pittsburgh Steelers respectively. Philadelphia doesn’t even crack the top five. The stadiums where disorderly fans are least likely to leave the venue in cuffs belong to the Seattle Seahawks, the Chicago Bears, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Houston Texans and the Carolina Panthers. In other words, when you take emotion out of it, data proves that Philly is not the worst — despite the popular mythology.

Opinion | Maggie Serota: Are Eagles fans really the worst fans in the NFL?

Hey, would you look at that....data and statistical relevance. How about that!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same guy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of shitty fans out there, but I'm fairly certain Eagle fans are the only ones willing to punch a horse and eat a horses shit.

You are all some FUCKED UP people over here.

Note** I don't mean every Eagle fan but you reputation isn't the best in the world.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....with the amount of evidence presentm

Atrocious....worst fans ever...all of them.

This is how the game is played, yes?

Don't forget about "Ten Cent Beer Night":
Ten Cent Beer Night - Wikipedia

Or this:
December 16 2001 – During an NFL game between the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars, the referees took the unusual step of reviewing a play that had happened three plays earlier, citing technical difficulties (normally under NFL rules, only the last play made can be reviewed). Browns fans angered by the overturning of the call on that play with 48 seconds left in the fourth quarter threw beer bottles, cups and garbage onto the field, with officials as well as players on both teams being hit, resulting in a thirty-minute delay. Initially the game was called, with CBS announcers Gus Johnson and Boomer Esiason—who played for the Cincinnati Bengals during the "You don't live in Cleveland" incident—highly critical of the fans' conduct and the officials' handling of the incident. At least three Browns fans who attempted to run onto the field to remonstrate with officials were arrested, a number of Browns fans were ejected, and Commissioner Paul Tagliabue later ordered the final 48 seconds to be played.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about "Ten Cent Beer Night":
Ten Cent Beer Night - Wikipedia

Or this:
December 16 2001 – During an NFL game between the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars, the referees took the unusual step of reviewing a play that had happened three plays earlier, citing technical difficulties (normally under NFL rules, only the last play made can be reviewed). Browns fans angered by the overturning of the call on that play with 48 seconds left in the fourth quarter threw beer bottles, cups and garbage onto the field, with officials as well as players on both teams being hit, resulting in a thirty-minute delay. Initially the game was called, with CBS announcers Gus Johnson and Boomer Esiason—who played for the Cincinnati Bengals during the "You don't live in Cleveland" incident—highly critical of the fans' conduct and the officials' handling of the incident. At least three Browns fans who attempted to run onto the field to remonstrate with officials were arrested, a number of Browns fans were ejected, and Commissioner Paul Tagliabue later ordered the final 48 seconds to be played.

Hey now....no need to pile on.

I think it’s fair to be said that the more tortured a fan base is the more douchey parts of that fan base can act. It’s not an absolute, perhaps. But it holds some truth.

You would think a Cleveland fan would get that.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh please - I am an Eagles fan, I am not from the area, and definitely not trying to be a homer so I can look at this objectively. Is Philly a rowdy crowd? Sure, but no more than games I've been to personally in Toronto or New York for example. Every major sports city has it's share of crap, no worse than the other. You know there's a lot of people that look at Cleveland the same way as Philly - and Cleveland apparently has had its share of incidents over the years. If you live in a glass house...