• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we learn to win with class?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this is what I mean. Get ALL the facts before you condemn us, Slinky. That little bitch was wearing a throwback Von Hayes jersey!

All the facts have rarely mattered when it comes to fandom.....only the optics matter.

But its a perfect example of what I mentioned last night.....I won't tell any fan how to react.....that's not my place. For me...I refuse to add fuel to any flicker thrown at me. I saw this post as well....in direct response to me.

It was not worth a direct response back. All fanbases have assholes.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the facts have rarely mattered when it comes to fandom.....only the optics matter.

But its a perfect example of what I mentioned last night.....I won't tell any fan how to react.....that's not my place. For me...I refuse to add fuel to any flicker thrown at me. I saw this post as well....in direct response to me.

It was not worth a direct response back. All fanbases have assholes.

The fucking guy shoved his fingers down his throat and intentionally PUKED on an off duty cop and his 11-year-old daughter.

And here, this cretin wants to work past "the optics" and get all the facts. FACTS?! What facts? What color was the puke? Was it chunky? What had he eaten recently?

Only in Philly.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fanbases have assholes.

giphy.gif

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucking guy shoved his fingers down his throat and intentionally PUKED on an off duty cop and his 11-year-old daughter.

And here, this cretin wants to work past "the optics" and get all the facts. FACTS?! What facts? What color was the puke? Was it chunky? What had he eaten recently?

Only in Philly.

giphy.gif

Where was it that a fan jumped out of the stands and beat up an Umpire?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. White Sox. Which is fitting. White Sox fans are nearly as despicable as Phillies fans. They're like the Jerry Springer Guests of Baseball.

Yeah. But only in Philly would a father and son jump the stands and attack a first baseman....ummmm...wait a minute.

Seconding the Philly is not unique thought.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. But only in Philly would a father and son jump the stands and attack a first baseman....ummmm...wait a minute.

Seconding the Philly is not unique thought.

I don't think anyone is implying that abject depravity is unique to Philly fans. Certainly every fan base has their creeps, it's just that Philly's ratio is much higher than anywhere else.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is implying that abject depravity is unique to Philly fans. Certainly every fan base has their creeps, it's just that Philly's ratio is much higher than anywhere else.

And it’s that last sentence that’s the thing. Evidence? Data?

Without it put your broad brush away around here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I couldn't think of a better team to lose to than the Eagles. It's been a Sahara Desert for a championship for some of the most rabid fans in the U.S............I smile when I see some fool try to piss on the Philly parade and the Philly fans pop their umbrellas and the back spray hits the pisser.

For all the smack talk and chest beating, I haven't encountered one Philly fan who just wasn't ready to cry with joy and as well as scream with profanity.....................

The Eagles deserved the win and the Philly fans deserve to celebrate it.

Enjoy it while you can...............fuck everyone who can't.....................

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I couldn't think of a better team to lose to than the Eagles. It's been a Sahara Desert for a championship for some of the most rabid fans in the U.S............I smile when I see some fool try to piss on the Philly parade and the Philly fans pop their umbrellas and the back spray hits the pisser.

For all the smack talk and chest beating, I haven't encountered one Philly fan who just wasn't ready to cry with joy and as well as scream with profanity.....................

The Eagles deserved the win and the Philly fans deserve to celebrate it.

Enjoy it while you can...............fuck everyone who can't.....................
tenor.gif

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fake news. Media around the country that hates Philly exacerbates old tired perceptions because it's fun to bring up fans that throw snowballs and batteries at Santa. Lazy narrative. I'm in Toronto, and I don't think Philly is any worse than Toronto sports fans when it comes to gaming incidents. Or Chicago. Or New York, etc etc...