• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we learn to win with class?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some of our Eagles posters going on the main board and talking shit weeks after the SB. And I think...why?

Ever hear the phrase, "Act like you've been there before?"

I know you haven't actually been there before, because, well, we are Eagles fans, but show some class please. Yes, a lot of teams' fans talked smack. But we have the Lombardi, they don't. No need to rub it in.

Some of you guys are starting to sound like Patriots fans after one ring!

This is the best celebration of all time, remember that...

barry-sanders.gif

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some of our Eagles posters going on the main board and talking shit weeks after the SB. And I think...why?

I know you haven't actually been there before, because, well, we are Eagles fans, but show some class please. Yes, a lot of teams' fans talked smack. But we have the Lombardi, they don't. No need to rub it in.

barry-sanders.gif

Are you serious?!? After all the shit we've been through as fans to get to this point? All of the naysayers doubting us EVERY step of the way this season? Enjoy it whatever way you see fit, as far as I'm concerned. Everyone else at the moment are just a bunch of jealous bitches.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look....I am not going to say they are right to go talk it up like that....would not be me for sure.

But seriously....you think that kind of thing would be missing from any fan base of anything? Put a decent size group together for any reason and you will have assholes.

Just simple facts. Winning a SB finally is not going to make the fan base all lovey and cuddly. Moving on....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

barry-sanders.gif

It's Philly. Same shit happened in 2008 after the Phillies' championship. Yeah, it happens to any championship-winning fanbase to an extent, but Philly fans dial it up to eleven.

"with class." lolz

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Philly. Same shit happened in 2008 after the Phillies' championship. Yeah, it happens to any championship-winning fanbase to an extent, but Philly fans dial it up to eleven.

"with class." lolz

I love it... dial it up to 11.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what might happen to Cleveland if the Browns won a Superbowl... or Detroit if the Lions won. Or even Toronto if the Leafs win the Stanley Cup. It's every sports city, and especially the ones who have had to go through more disappointment with their teams that will have the strongest reactions. Naturally the reactions are going to be very passionate. As they should be.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what might happen to Cleveland if the Browns won a Superbowl... or Detroit if the Lions won. Or even Toronto if the Leafs win the Stanley Cup. It's every sports city, and especially the ones who have had to go through more disappointment with their teams that will have the strongest reactions. Naturally the reactions are going to be very passionate. As they should be.

passionate at 11

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between being passionate and acting like a moron. I feel that distinction is lost on some.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between being passionate and acting like a moron. I feel that distinction is lost on some.

every hater needs to be force fed crow until they fucking choke.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Barry Sanders won nothing... ever, and then he quit on his team because they weren't good enough.

Using him as an example is just sad. Great RB, sure. But he was the complete antithesis of this team.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

barry-sanders.gif

Actually, I was just thinking that Eagles fans are trying like hell to out-douche Patriots and Cowboys fans.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't hear a lot about how obnoxious Cleveland fans were when the Cavs broke the longest running championship drought for a city with all three major sports.

You can say "well, it would happen with every fanbase" and to an extent you'd be right. Philly fans, generally speaking, are horrible, though.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I was just thinking that Eagles fans are trying like hell to out-douche Patriots and Cowboys fans.

And the irony is lost on them. They're acting like Cowboys fans now.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear a lot about how obnoxious Cleveland fans were when the Cavs broke the longest running championship drought for a city with all three major sports.

You can say "well, it would happen with every fanbase" and to an extent you'd be right. Philly fans, generally speaking, are horrible, though.

we're the horriblest.